It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From An Et on Earth Making Contact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Don't get too excited, it's "boiling point" for something on here every day of the week.

To Cmdraleon - are you purporting to be an alien? A light being? One that has possessed a human body? I have many questions for you... If you would be kind enough to answer me with the sort of alien you are (if at all) and how you come to inhabit our planet... I'll compile a list of questions for you, I won't get to post for a day or so though as I got fun "real world" stuff to do.

Please ask your questions and i will do my best to answer them .

I am not Alien I am a Being in Human form of great Light.
No possessions .When each one off planet volunteered to come to Earth
this is done through the birthing process .

So we come in as babies and evolve in the body to the Adult level .

Many of us are activated at a certian time in Adult life to remember why we are here and then complete our Spiritual mission .

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51
you say all of this why? because brazil released some b.s documents?

I say all this because its cosmic truth beyond anything Brazil releases or not .

What is to happen will now happen regardless of ones viewpoint .

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am seeing evidence of the gist of what you say. A night stargazing and witnessing multiple types of craft at the same time will do that to a person. I know that our spirit is awakening now as it has never before. We are becoming interconnected or maybe just realizing that we are. I would like to get some pictures and video of some of the craft from the ground. I will go out and watch more and hope that I have my camera ready this time. The best message that any et(?) can send is one of peace. Our spiritual worlds are very connected and I am happy.

namaste

a friend

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Interesting that in April 2008 you plugged a guest for your radio show, none other than Blossom Goodchild. In that post, your English is quite fluent and proper, literally rolling off your tongue, (or keyboard, as the case may be).

Here you seem to be struggling with your English a little.

Explanations are appreciated. Also, proving who you claim to be would also be a friendly gesture.

This is very interesting though. Considering your diverse background,
you could literally interview your own self for your own radio show!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations.

You must surely know that past contact between beings from other worlds and our world has been reportedly very dangerous for those beings. I promise I won't hurt you though.

We are a primitive species.

I am intrigued to learn that you and your fellow representatives have assimilated so well into our sometimes barbaric culture.

I am left with many questions that are quite puzzling to me.

Why have you chosen this website to communicate with us?

if your people have lived like us, become like us, blended in with us, are there some of you that are doing things that would harm us? You see, we harm ourselves often and to be like us, you would probably have to harm us as well. Have any of your people every harmed a human being?

Do you eat the same food as us? How about cows? Do you know why the cows get mutilated?

Can you tell us how long we will have to wait to see one of your vessels?

Do you know anything about crop circles?

Will mankind destroy themselves?

I am just so very excited to finally get to speak with a being from the Ashtar thingy.

This seems like a very rudimentary form of communication. Can you maybe fly your ship thingy by my backyard tonite and we can sit down on the back porch? I would love to ask you a lot of questions.

I'll go outside about 11:00 Central Earth time...pretty much the center of the area the humans call the United States. Do some blinking and stuff and I will hold a lighter up so you can see me.

I am really looking forward to it. Thanks in advance!

Jason, of the Earth People.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well...Cmdraleon, if you are really telling us the truth, you need to understand why everybody is skeptic ... there are a lot of guys that need attention and come to the internet to have some fun ... thats why we just cannot listen to what you are saying ... if we listen to everybody who says is part of an alien community in the internet, we would be beeing played at ...

if you are a human, u will understand that there are no way that anybody here would believe you ... if you cant present any proof, I just cannot understand why you botter posting here, knowing that every single one of the members would bash you

because you made one of 100000 posts just like this ...

if you want to answer, be my guest ...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Don't listen to the other meanies, Commander. We aren't ALL going to 'bash' you. Heaven forbid. The thought makes me need to take a shower. It's almost eleven. There ARE some mosquitos out there (those are really weird creatures, aren't they? Are they from here?) so I don't want to waste my time if there isn't any possibility.

your Galactic Homeboy,

Jas

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
so you hide among us like a wolf in sheeps clothing? I take that as an act of deception and/or hostility. you will be met with resistance my friend, be prepared for a battle!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

All I can say to you at this exact moment is that you're a HELL of a lot less creepy that those intrusive little interdimensionally turds that dart around in the wee hours, and that I'm receptive toward listening.

I have an idea that the worse that can happen is reading a positive message for a change.

Carryon Cmd.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why do "aliens" always post messages for humanity on "conspiracy forums" where most of the members are people who are already into the topic of alien life and believe in it?

If I visited a distant planet where the civilization there thought they were alone in the Universe and I wanted to give them a message I would find out where to reach the masses, not a select few conspiracy theorists.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Here's a question for you.

If nothing happens in two weeks, will you revoke your ATS membership and change your avatar to "I'M A FRAUD, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAY EVER AGAIN"?

What say you commander?

[edit on 5/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Greetings and salutations.

You must surely know that past contact between beings from other worlds and our world has been reportedly very dangerous for those beings. I promise I won't hurt you though.

We are a primitive species.

I am intrigued to learn that you and your fellow representatives have assimilated so well into our sometimes barbaric culture.

I am left with many questions that are quite puzzling to me.

Why have you chosen this website to communicate with us? I and the Command are not just on this website but are everywhere we need to be on the Internet. Many wish to understand now why things are happening in the skies above Earth this is one form of interacting.

if your people have lived like us, become like us, blended in with us, are there some of you that are doing things that would harm us? No we are Beings of Love our Consciousness is Christ Consciousness which is based on living in harmony with all Beings in the Universe.

You see, we harm ourselves often and to be like us, you would probably have to harm us as well. Have any of your people every harmed a human being? No Again understand not all Humans harm other Humans some have and others have not .
Its not that cut and dry as you are explaining Humans.
So understand we do not harn any lifeforms anywhere.

Do you eat the same food as us? How about cows? Do you know why the cows get mutilated? I consciousness comes from the Great Central Sun .
Eating food yes we do eat as you do but understand we are beings of light.
Your Cows and Mutilation are from lower vibrational Humans and Beings not connected with us at all.

Can you tell us how long we will have to wait to see one of your vessels?
Why are you waiting to see anything .Go out and spend time looking up at the night skies you just might see something one of these nights .

This is not show and tell time

We do not show ships just to prove our existance .That's not the way it works

Do you know anything about crop circles?
We and i say we of the Ashtar Command have created these Crop Circles your real ones.

Will mankind destroy themselves? No Let me expand on this you are past the point of blowing up you're Planet .
The Earth will soon be in a World of total Peace .It might seem hard to see now in some area's of you're world but its coming .

I am just so very excited to finally get to speak with a being from the Ashtar thingy. the correct name is Ashtar Command and I am glad to answer you're questions at this time.

This seems like a very rudimentary form of communication. Can you maybe fly your ship thingy by my backyard tonite and we can sit down on the back porch? I would love to ask you a lot of questions. It does not work that way .

I'll go outside about 11:00 Central Earth time...pretty much the center of the area the humans call the United States. Do some blinking and stuff and I will hold a lighter up so you can see me.

I am really looking forward to it. Thanks in advance!

Jason, of the Earth People.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
so you hide among us like a wolf in sheeps clothing? I take that as an act of deception and/or hostility. you will be met with resistance my friend, be prepared for a battle!

You judge us for being on Earth and yet find it deceptive to live among you.

Who is the hostle one speaking .

Listen to you're message to me and reflect on your message .

You have your defenses up and we do not hide but work on our spiritual missions of great love which is the opposite of what your message presents.

Do not jump so fast and react as you have .

May you find peace within your soul.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Here's a question for you.

If nothing happens in two weeks, will you revoke your ATS membership and change your avatar to "I'M A FRAUD, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAY EVER AGAIN"?

What say you commander? absolutely not

I have not said in 2 weeks anything is happening .

What i have shared is soon on Earth many things will happen in regards to Et Contact .

Please do not add something i did not present in the thread .

Where did you come up with 2 weeks nothing in this thread states that.

[edit on 5/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This guy is just a bored person taking people for a ride for his own amusement. I know because I have done it before, and when you get a bunch of gullible people to go along with it, it actually is kind of fun.

I am not proud of myself for doing it, I am actually disappointed in myself that I did it because it serves no purpose other than self amusement. It is actually detrimental because there are gullible people who actually fall for it and take away some of the made up information as fact.

You should just stop this right now, man, unless you have some way to prove for sure that you are telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Understand I have posted many posts on ATS on all area's of cosmic information including 2012 .
I am not new here and post when i have information to share .
Regardless of some Skeptics or debunkers that might pass my way i am here and will speak within what I know from a cosmic perspective .

ATS is not just for Skeptics and Debunkers and those notsure what to believe.
Its also open to those like myself who come from another place beyond time and space.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Thank you for replying, Commander.

I meant no disrespect by referring to your group as the Ashtar thingy. It's just hard to remember all the words..human.

I am so dissappointed that you cannot bring your vessel over tonite.
I look up every night, but I think my vibrational harmonics are far too low still.

I know that you and your fellows are probably vibrating a lot higher than I am right now, so I can understand.

It's reassuring to learn that we will not destroy ourselves. I was beginning to get really worried.

My wife wants to know what you look like. Do you look like us? Can you switch back and forth from light to skin any time you want?

Did you ever see the movie 'cocoon?' Do you age? Do you have children, like we do? Do you never have to go to the doctor? Seems like they would know you were from someplace else if you had three hearts or something. Do your guts look just like ours? If so, that is AWESOME!! How do you DO that?

When you sleep at night do you sometimes finding yourself switching back into light when you're not concentrating on it? That would be sort of funny to be wearing your pajamas one minute and wake up and go. "aw man, my light body slipped right out of my pajamas again!'

Do you have to go to work? That's a bummer isn't it? I mean, is that a part of pretending to be human that you enjoy?

If your people try to look and act just like us, do any of them get welfare or food stamps?

Do you get to retire from the Ashtar Command? How long do you have to serve?

Do they have stores where you are from? You know, places to purchase things? Oh, I know that is probably just silly. I'm guessing your people have evolved far past the need for currency.

i DID mention I'm human, so please take no offense to this next question....how do your people reproduce? Do evolved beings still get to couple physically or is the exchange of fluids deemed repulsive?

Like I said, I have so many questions. I hope we can be intergalactic penpals.

Your friend with the skin,

Big J

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ok well give us a time frame then.

You're in the know, so give us a time and day.

You are telling the truth right? So what have you got to lose?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey Cmdr. 'sup
I could think of a thousand questions that I'd like to ask you, but one that for some reason is at the forefront of my thoughts. Could you please share your thoughts on our consumption of factory-farmed animals and how it relates to our vibration or evolution? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Understand I have posted many posts on ATS on all area's of cosmic information including 2012 .

If this is true then why did you not chime in when the wprld was supposed to end or change when it came to other dates? I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you are a fraud playing on the worries of the believers or gullibility of people that believe in 2012. I know 2012 will come and go like any other date. I like others on here anxiously await the new date of change or end when this one comes and goes
. Have fun pretending to be alien..naa noo naa noo
. If you are not then you should be able to predict the next ufo siting before it happens along with time, date and place, you should be able to do this since you are in contact with your race.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join