It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From An Et on Earth Making Contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Many now will understand that Ets are real and come from many Planetary Worlds and Dimensions beyond this Earth.

You will find Ets on Earth using computers as does anyone around your Planet.
As part of the ground crew on this Planet with millions of others .

The time has come for people to know of the existance of those you have been seeking in you're currently lifetime.

Nasa is very aware of what is to be soon upon Earth.

So are all Governments around your Planet.

Many living on Earth can play the game of acting like any other Human being you would meet in a coffee shop ,etc .

This also allows us to quitely stay in touch with our Starships outside the Earths Atmosphere.

You might not realize how much activity is now going on in the skies above you .

Spaceships of all sizes and on each Ship people who have come to help Earth in the final moments of Cosmic History in the making for Humanity as a whole.

Many are now sensing that we are here now and planning a direct contact with the People of Planet Earth and we are .

So many Beings that you have yet to encounter and will within this time and space .

The contact will eventually be with all of the Planet as a whole .

Many of you will have your first what you call UFO encounters in these next few weeks and months ahead .

Nolonger will those who have been skeptical be that way anymore in this lifetime.

The Governments of Earth will nolonger be able to deny our existance .

You have never been alone in the Universe as some believe on your Planet .

If you feel unsettled now its because the Ships are near now around the Planet Earth from many Planetary Worlds.

For the first time many will be video taping UFOs of various sizes around the Globe.

The Spiritual Ets are in full force now and very busy off Planet .

The lifting of the final cosmic vail that has surround Earth for many millions of years is happening now .

The vail has been almost completely lifted which will allow many Spaceships to be seen that were unseen until now.

I read many area's not just here but elsewhere on the Internet to see how much is being shared about our existance .

You have never been alone we are with you always and soon you will meet the very Space people that have been on the Shis now entering earth .

May you be at peace in this moment of your history as contact begins soon.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks for those words. It's weird that I became a member of this site at a time when things seem to be reaching a boiling point.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
you say all of this why? because brazil released some b.s documents?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I hope so. And I hope you are who you say you are, because I am hurting for disclosure.
I've felt this (the fact that ET's are out there and visiting) since I was like 5 - even before I saw movies pertaining to the subject.
Hehe, it's actually a fantasy I play out in my head quite often: That us humans are finally exposed to the truth, that it's not just US, but it's US and THEM.
Oh man, I hope you're right, and not just a nutjob talking crap.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

This Thread must be the news Steve Basset was talking about in his CNN conference threat to the Obama admin.

Finally, a disclosure......about the disclosure of the disclosure that is bound to happen sometime, in the future of disclosure.
Disclosure is starting to look like some kind of Jesus will return scenario.

Is that a GFL icon in your Avatar, tsk tsk. How Blossom Goodchild of you.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Not even as good as the last lightworker fiasco here, no time or date, just more of the same 'yep its on its way'. Really you do need to try a bit harder than that. Where has this information come from? How did you come across it? Are you 100% positive of this? Can we hold you personally responsible if it turns out to be bunk?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Are you quoting this from somewhere or are you the ET?

Nice helmet.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Well this didn't take long did it.

Seriously, If you're not going to participate in the discussion by posting on topic and in a civil manner, don't bother posting.

You're post will be removed and you could be post banned.

No more warnings.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is Im waiting, have been waiting all my life, so LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Don't get too excited, it's "boiling point" for something on here every day of the week.

To Cmdraleon - are you purporting to be an alien? A light being? One that has possessed a human body? I have many questions for you... If you would be kind enough to answer me with the sort of alien you are (if at all) and how you come to inhabit our planet... I'll compile a list of questions for you, I won't get to post for a day or so though as I got fun "real world" stuff to do.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I still don't understand how everyone who sees the words 'galactic confederation' they think of blossom goodchild and so think it's all a lie. Just know this - that person didn't make up the galactic confederation, she just used it to give credence to her act. It'd be pretty ignorant of you to think there is a connection between the two.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Cmdraleon

This Thread must be the news Steve Basset was talking about in his CNN conference threat to the Obama admin.

Finally, a disclosure......about the disclosure of the disclosure that is bound to happen sometime, in the future of disclosure.
Disclosure is starting to look like some kind of Jesus will return scenario.

Is that a GFL icon in your Avatar, tsk tsk. How Blossom Goodchild of you.

To answer you direct i have no connection to the GFL.

I am with the Ashtar Command on Earth assignment.

All I am saying to you is to spend more time looking at the skies I have spent over time on Ats much time posting in the past about the future of this Planet .

There is nothing truly a great area about this topic and message.

Spend less time on the computer and you will see alot more above you .

I will say this again the vail has been lifted.

I will not attemp to speak for any other group of Ets .

Blossom Goodchild has nothing to do with my message .

I am with the Ashtar Command and many of us exist in the Human form now.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a quick question. If you really are an alien. Then why humans and why Earth. Of all the trillions of planets and species out there, what is so special about us ?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fapython
I have a quick question. If you really are an alien. Then why humans and why Earth. Of all the trillions of planets and species out there, what is so special about us ?

Hey. Maybe we aren't the only ones having this type of experience. Who even knows what "experience" even means or relates to our understanding of it in other galaxies/universes/dimensions.

Well let'r rip!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
Are you quoting this from somewhere or are you the ET?

Nice helmet.

I am not quoting this .
I am Human in form just like you live just like you thats how we come to Earth.

We eat sleep and wake up just like you.

The mission had been planned for earth long ago.

Many volunteered for this high level assignment.

We fit in to society and do not standout .

My words are from the Ashtar Command as a representative .

I monitor on Earth the Consciousness and response of Humanity to Et contact among other area's.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fapython

Humans have forgotten why they exist.

Special yes this Planet is Special and beautiful holds all the elements of Divine Life .

You are part of the Star Family meaning you come from where we come from beyond Earth .

Many have come before you and many will come here after you .

Those Trillions of Planets have life aswell in all dimensions of existance.

This is Earths time for Contact with those from the Stars.

Its happened before your time and now its time for it to happen now.

I do not call myself Alien but I am a part of the Galactic levels of the Ashtar Command and a communications link with the ships off Planet.

I am life as you are life in the Human form as millions are around the Planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join