It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reaching fever pitch for disclosure, and when it doesn't come will you cope?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've been a lurker and (recent) poster for 4yrs now. Never have I seen ATS so full of 'imminent disclosure' talk. I believe it could have something to do with the recession and lack of hope in the world for better days. What would be more world changing than disclosure? Knowing we are not alone in the universe and a new world is coming, a better world. Disclosure is becoming a crutch for many on this site facing hardship and what I call 'reality depression'. I myself was being sucked into this vortex and now that I can see what is happening I have taken a step back to reflect. I have a sense that we have 1,000's of people here and elsewhere who are likely to go into full scale mental meltdown -if disclosure does not happen by 2012 or a few days after 2012. It's not going to be pretty.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Haha. Good point. But I'm certain that it'll happen sometime later this year or next year. I just have the strongest intuitive feeling. There have been way too many sightings in a shorter period of time than in any other time in history, and the public awareness is increasing like crazy. The "official explanations" are making less & less sense and the "skeptics" are becoming the minority. Governments from all over the world are releasing documents as a "sign" to pressure the US to blow the lid off once and for all. Whistle-blowers are coming forward as well, many of which are respected government officials and scientists. This phenomenon is blowing up and it's only going to get bigger. I don't even think it's a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Disclosure has been promised, or at least hinted at, time and time again. I have learned to hope for the best and expect(and prepare for) the worst.
And since I don't trust politicians, I don't give it much thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
true. ive tried pretty hard not to get sucked into all of this bull #. but it hasnt really worked. i find myself checking this website daily, sometimes every hour or so. its gotten kind of ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm not even noticing that it's at 'fever pitch'.

I will cope fine.

new topics

top topics

join