It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Alberto Scandal is not completly surpassed, New revelations will come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

In the middle of this so complex epoch of crisis it cached my eye the news that has monopolized during weeks the attention of the Media, specially the Hispanic one in America, even to rest importance to many other crucial events as the economy or the H1N1 Flu. This is the story of a romance, a clandestine affair between a so famous Catholic priest of Miami, Father Alberto, and a masseur named Ruama Canelis, a lady mother or one adolescent son of a previous union.

Let me say that I decided to talk openly about my impressions of this business moreover due to my very well known deep respect to the Apostolic Catholic Church, noble religious congregation that represents almost half of the Christianity. I think it is really worried to see all the circus that it has been created around this affair by the Media of Miami, but also how it has been used by the so old enemies of the Church to try to damage it and create more confusion in the public.

What I can detect, using my seer perception of course, about this case is the following:

- There would be to many lies about the truly origin of the videos and photos taken in the beaches of Miami by the paparazzi Lorenzo Gonzalez, I mean about the hidden intentions of this person and his spouse and partner when they decided to follow the couple and film them, as well to store them for three months before they became public through TV-notas magazine.

- The occult motifs would consist in a mixture of intrigue, blackmail, anxiety to obtain economical benefit and furthermore the intention to force a decision in the priest to formalize its union with the lady. In this sense, Ruama Canelis would have a lot to clarify about her participation in the plot, it is not true that she is completely apart of the paparazzi, she has more in connection with him than the things she has recognized in her short letter sent to the media.

- Father Alberto is not really the agent of this scandal, but perhaps the principal victim of it, his career is no longer going to be the same in the future, he will never recover all his fame and many of his former followers and supporters will not want to know nothing about him. However, the most sorrowful aspect of all this mess created around him is that he is really fall in love of a person that would not be exactly the pure one he has thought since the beginning, his position in all this scandal is really so naïve, he was tempted in his more weak point.

- How can be in other way? There is an aspect that has not been analyzed deeply by the Media or any other part in this business, the aspect that is really a huge obstacle to rehabilitate the good name of Father Alberto after this scandal, is that he is trying to formalize his union with a lady that is not just another single mother looking for husband, but a divorced one!

- So father Alberto Cutie will commit adultery the rest of his life if he continue in that relationship and of course that ends with his moral authority to be minister of any church, even the Episcopalian. It is important to underline that the Episcopalian church is the American branch of the Anglican church of Britain, the same that denied emphatically that Henry VIII of England was divorced when he decided to separate from Catherine of Aragon, to justify the name of his founder, and also the same that requested to King Edward VIII the resignation to his throne when he decided to marry the American divorced lady Wallis Simpson in the 1930's.

- Therefore, the supposed huge discussion that this scandal has created around the convenience or not for the Church to maintain the Celibate in the priests it is a mere distraction sophism, since here the problem is not the celibate of Father Alberto but the divorced status of Ruama, that is the aspect that turns a supposed romantic relationship with him not only in a sinful one, but in a huge sacrilege of the worst order.

What is going to happen in the future with this couple? I really would want to don't say this, but Father Alberto is going to pay a so expensive price, the consequences for him will be devastating, and possibly he will repent of this step, and when that happen it would be quite difficult for him to return to his original Church or to go a head in another more legitimate marriage.

- This case will be, however, subject of a great discussion in the not so far future when great changes will come to the church, that is going to happen not under this Pope, but during the next one, when a new generation will take the rule of the Catholicism, and a new council will be arranged in the Vatican to fix important points of the religious life. At that time a new successor of Peter, of course a non European one will decide to adjust the Church to the modern times.

- But perhaps many of my readers are asking who could be the interested ones to boost or use this scandal to damage the church? well of course they remain occult in the world of the so many obscure sects that are interested to depredate the confused people that supposely will exit the Catholicism if it declines with these scandals or definitively ends.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of lightness

Matthew 5:31–32,
“It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ But I say to you that every one who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.”

[edit on 6/5/2009 by The angel of light]

new topics

join