It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another crop circle similarity.. what's going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
On the 25th of the 5th 2009 I started this thread called Are some UFO's animals that live in space? and it has had some very serious discussions and contributions.

I thought that was all it was going to get.. but now i am not too sure.
We have discussed many natural lifeforms of various shapes and sizes. These lifeforms include, Plankton, Jellyfish, Trilobites, and flying insects such as the Dragonfly, for example, amongst other things.

Then on the 2nd of the 6th a new thread popped up on ATS about a 600ft jellyfish crop circle

I thought that pretty odd seeing as we had mentioned jellyfish in my thread. I made mention of it in this crop circle thread.. It was interesting to see a connection.

Then, again on the 4th of the 6th, we get another crop formation... this time it is a Dragonfly
Again, I made mention that this was getting to be a bit too close to mere coincidence as you'll read and see mention of this insect family in my thread.
As examples, I posted these pics of a jellyfish and an odd flying insect.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4b9022626a6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76482206ec8b.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, YET AGAIN, there appears a crop circle with a striking resemblance to a picture posted by Exuberant1 in my thread.
Here is the new crop circle from the 5th of the 6th;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14a50859a043.jpg[/atsimg]http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/newfarm/newfarm2009.html
And here is the picture that Exuberant1 posted;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bf637e1c304.jpg[/atsimg]

Are we going to see MORE crop formations that reflect the topic on the question about animals living in space? What will be next?
A Trilobite perhaps?
Or a Shark similar to the picture of the fosilised one in my thread?
What are the odds on this happening... 3 in a row that have some resemblence to a topic here?
Is it coincidence or something else?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow! That is really weird! I saw that documentary the other day an in it, the crop researcher said that whenever they mentioned or discussed something specific, like the earth's magnetosphere, a crop circle would pop up the very next day depicting exactly that. This is certainly creepy. Unless humans who make these crop circles are avid ATS members, of course. None the less. Great find!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't see how this lastest crop circle looks like one of the objects in Exuberant1s' picture. It's a nice pattern but I fail to see any similarity?

I suppose there is a good chance we'll see more of them turn up. Artists have to get their inspiration from somewhere. Human or alien.

Has anyone ever thought the aliens are just having fun or being creative?
They might not be trying to tell us anything. They earth might just be their canvas.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by System

With respect, are you not able to see the mix of circles and three pronged propelor objects appearing in both the crop circle formation and Exuberants picture??

I think it is a done thing that the similarity is as close as it could get..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Wow! That is really weird! I saw that documentary the other day an in it, the crop researcher said that whenever they mentioned or discussed something specific, like the earth's magnetosphere, a crop circle would pop up the very next day depicting exactly that. This is certainly creepy. Unless humans who make these crop circles are avid ATS members, of course. None the less. Great find!!

Or, the other way around. Such as with the case of the Crop-pattern looking like an Atom, that appeared recently. It appeared days BEFORE the Nuclear-events in North Korea. Something that is very, very worth noticing.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I'm sorry but I'm just not seeing it. The crop circle is just made up of, ....well circles. That's it. It's all circles. You could just as easily say the design was based on compact discs, footalls or anything else that's round.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

Or some aliens are avid ATS members as this thread suggests...

Whatever...

I will be around the corner listening while getting along with my life and being
HUMAN.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by System

Or, living Cells. The similarities are clear, whether that is what it is supposed to be or not.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by System

The crop circle shows circles withing circles and a circle dead centre.
From that central circle we have three oval 'petals'.

In the picture from Exuberant we have circles within circles and objects that have three 'petals', it's just that in the 2nd picture they are all seperated, but in the crop circle they are combined.
You will even notice how the three petals on the crop formation has a surrounding circle.
Exuberants photo shows us a 4 petaled object surrounded by a circle.

I hope that helps in understanidng all the objects in both pictures.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is truly interesting! I looked at your videos on your other thread and did the reading on your other references.

There just is so much we do not know.

I know that many of the crop circles cannot be done from the ground, but I think someone mentioned that satellites can Lazar them? Anyway you look at it, they are confounding the masses. So someone is having fun "kidding" us or there is more to them.

It was interesting how you connected sea life to the shape of these creatures that fly in our atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I am a believer in crop circles. For me the complexity and size of alot of the designs rules out humans. Especially when you consider the limited time and darkness.

But I'm just not convinced by this one. Circles are the easiest things to do and even though the design is quite impressive, I think with good planning this could be man made.

That's not saying it is. But the fact that it could puts me off this one. That's just my humble opinion anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The jelly fish crop circle is NOT easy. Not only does it take skill to do the job, it also takes creative talent to execute the design. That impresses me the most.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by System

You do make a valid point there and it must be considered in the study of this individual formation. Yet that is not so much the issue...

Be it man made or formed in some other way, it is part of a chain of formations that bare a striking similarity to the topic and images as described in my thread on animal lifeforms in space.

This is the thing about this.. I am either going to see no other formation that matches or there will be more and i will be picking my jaw up from the floor

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
With almost 6 and a half billion people in the world I'll bet there are an incredible amount of coincidences going on right now.

But I'm still not clear what makes the artwork representing a dragon fly and a jelly fish in the Fields of Wiltshire and Oxfordshire so profoundly mysterious.

Profoundly beautiful? Yes.

Vandalism and destruction of personal property? Yes.

Aliens? Why?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

that new crop circle looks like a biohazard symbol...anyone else think the same? just google "biohazard symbol" and you'll see what i mean.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, don't make fun of me because I'm no decoder but from that picture above, to me it represents a type of outbreak symbol. Now we have Jellyfish and Dragonflies. Of all things to put in a crop circle why them? Maybe all these outbreaks are starting to happen or are happening now and the "Aliens" are giving us information that Jellyfish and Dragonflies have a cure? I didn't read everyone's post so if anyone has mentioned this already, sorry. Maybe the "Aliens" if they do exist, have the urge to conjure up some nice art every once in awhile and show off their skills. Whatever they are though, whether they are made from Humans or Aliens, I like them. Very beautiful images.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i dont know about the similiarity but check out this website. all of these are from 09. theres been a lot of these lately. but i dont think ive seen one america. im pretty convinced they are all man made. they just have too much time on their hands over there.

lightworkers.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MtnMedic73

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a23f64507ee2.jpg[/atsimg]
Which is a very good example of the connection between them all.
Biohazard = Biological = Biology

All these formations and my thread talk about or represent biology.

Are beings from another place making these crop formations? Are these particular formations connected to the possibility of biological animals living in space itself?

I am eagerly awaiting further formations.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You beat me to it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dca5f02bb48f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yo, you are reading way to much into it. thats just wishful thinking. it only happens in foriegn countrys. it has nothing to do with e/t.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join