It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 years and 700 posts later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As of tommorrow I will have been on ATS/BTS for 5 years, PTS is gone unfortunately and I do miss it. I only have 700 posts and have only started a bit over 100 threads in these last 5 years. So it can be said that I am not a prolific poster or thread starter, and tend to be more of a reader rather than writer.

I have very much enjoyed my time here and have made a quite few friends and not a true enemy in these past 5 years. I have seen folks come and go and a rather great deal of changes, most of them for the better. I consider this site to be excellently run and moderated, these folks do a great and sometimes thankless job especially when you consider the site is free and the amount of content that is generated. I have no complaints.

For those who know me from chat and are used to seeing me online a great deal I must say that I will possibly be going away for a few months. I am going to find out if I need a surgery next week and if so I will be gone for up to 6 months. Just wanted to let folks know incase they are wondering what happened to me.

Its been fun and informative here and I do plan on sticking around another 5 years. For now I leave you with one of my older pieces of computer generated art. its a link only as it would be too lage to put in the thread. Hope Everyone enjoys.

Freydis

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Congrats.
Now I feel like a troll.
I did 1000 in 1 year.

I hope to see you for your tenth...but hey no pressure!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

congratulation

I dont know how many post i have (still forgotten)

Nia

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
BIG CONGRATS

May you have many more posts and grandchilren

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Congrats on 5 years here
And gosh what a 5 years it has been, We have seen and been through so much all together here in the ATS family

We have all lived history together and im sure laughed and cried together,

to another 5 years!!

And good luck on your surgery next week, We will all be thinking about you, If you can let us know how you are at some point,

HUGS!

xxx

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Congrats on the half decade being here Crow!!! You've only got me beat by about six months though.
I will give you this though, you do have me beat on the thread starting side. I've only authored sevety some odd threads. Now, I do have you beat big time on the post count!!!

Anyways, here's to another five years!!

top topics

join