It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have Jews been treated so strangely throughout history?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I didn't mean to turn this into a Jew-bashing thread, but on the subject of the Holocaust - I tend to believe the number of Jews killed is at least close to six million. Denying it happened is ridiculous, but I do think there are tons of things we're not being told.

For example, I definitely think it is possible the leaders of Israel betrayed their own people and collaborated with the Nazis so they could form Israel.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i was speaking about this with a friend.
i am guessing because their clannish and weird and inbred.
people like that are genereally hated except people usually like royalty and people really hate jews because their weird.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Most people don't know much about the Habiru/Hapiri/Hebrews including the people who are Jewish.

They do not reveal the name of their G-d(s) and have refused to for 6,000 plus years and thousands of years before 'Jew' even became a word.

There are only 50 elders who actually know the name of their G-d(s) and what the religion is all about.

The rest of them are simply part of a huge clan with a manufactured religion at the heart of it.

Are you talking about kabbalists? Who are the 50 elders?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie DarkoTo be Jewish, you either have to be 1) descended from the ancient Israelites (at least in a nominal sense), or 2) be a convert.

Yes and no. The ultra conservative Jews put converts into the same category as bastards, and they are not allowed to marry full blooded Jews.

There are definitely genetic components to the whole thing. They do DNA tests to guage whether some groups are actually Jewish by seeing if they share common markers of long ago ancestors (like the "lost" black african tribe).

Ashkenazi Jews also have VERY high iq's (highest of any ethnic group) so the whole maternal blood lineage thing has worked out well for them. They track it through the maternal side as that discourages men from marrying the prettiest local non-jewish females (which men are prone to do) and thereby mixing genes and lowering iq.

The Jewish thing is complicated on so many levels. But they do seem to have a knack for peeving people off in lots of places! LOL. Probably because so many just refuse to integrate into the host populations, plus their high IQ makes them successful.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marmt

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Most people don't know much about the Habiru/Hapiri/Hebrews including the people who are Jewish.

They do not reveal the name of their G-d(s) and have refused to for 6,000 plus years and thousands of years before 'Jew' even became a word.

There are only 50 elders who actually know the name of their G-d(s) and what the religion is all about.

The rest of them are simply part of a huge clan with a manufactured religion at the heart of it.

Are you talking about kabbalists? Who are the 50 elders?

The fifty elders in the Hebrew religion are known as the Pharisees. They are reputed to be the only ones who know the true name of the G-d the Hebrews worship.

If you want to know more about the non-religious history of the Hebrews then Google the words Habiru and Hapiri and you can learn what people were writing into and onto stones, papyrus and cuneiforms thousands of years before the appearance of the Old Testament and the falsified versions of history it purports.

Jewish mysticism did not become popular until the middle ages.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Are they treated any worse than other groups throughout the ages, or do they just have better publicity agents? The Christians were thrown to the lions by the Romans. The Cathers were virtually exterminated during the middle ages, as were millions of Christians under Stalin in this century. Polish Catholics, gypsies and Eastern Europeans of all faiths were sent to the death camps, along with the Jews in WWII.
The Bahá'ís in Iran have been persecuted for many centuries. Falun Gong in China have been persecuted, as have many other religious groups.
In Africa, tribal warfare and genocide has killed tens of millions of people, whose only crime was that they were not part of the ruling group. Shiites were persecuted under Sadam, and now the tide has turned.
Persecution of any group is wrong, but Judaism does not have a monopoly as far as being a target.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estess
The actual reason lies in the fact that Jews are the direct descendants of the old Atlanteans. The Atlanteans were very advanced technologically and were also great occultists; unfortunately they were too obsessed with dark magick and power which ultimately led to their "destruction".

The Jews have been suffering the karmic consequences of their ancestors.

I guess this is going to be hard to digest which I fully understand, though you might want to do some research on this; that's what a conspiracy theorist is ment to do anyway

I tend that way too. They're popularized as the 'Ancients' in a certain series. I prefer to call them Semitics -- incl. Sumerians, some Greeks/Romans, Israelis, many Russians, Europeans and now Americans. They are a power hungry people. Every single sign of strife or revolution has started with them. Their historic agenda has actually leaked once.

They believe in the anti-creator, (destructive) physics, global financial power, magic/witchcraft, satanic rituals and disappearing tricks. In my opinion, they are humanoid extraterrestrials taking over Earth by infiltration.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by sunode]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Semites are just people from the Middle East. Arabs, Jews, Akkadians, etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
In Hebrew culture the lineage was always actually passed down to the males. If it were true that descendance was passed down by the female then why did David not pass on his powers to his daughter. He passed the powers down to Solomon. The males were given the birthright not the daughters. Even the surname is passed down by the males. It is true that certain dna is passed down by the female but the blood comes from the male.

I myself am the remnant of a Hebrew line having very little actual Hebrew blood. I am extremely intelligent and extremely mutated. I believe that the mutant genes come primarity from my Hebrew lineage. I believe that this mutation is the Angelic descendance discussed here. God chose this people because of Abraham and his act of obedience. I believe that God inserted the mutant gene as a blessing to Abraham for his obedience. This mutation has manifested repeatedly throughout Hebrew history, and I feel that it aids God to manifest His Angelic powers within a flawwed human being.

Thre are many reasons that the Jews are so hated. The first reason I can see is the fact that when Israel walked with God, they kicked the fanny of all comers so badly that they still remember it 3000 years later. Israel committed the ultimate act of stupidity by parting with their God to served other false gods. This kindeled greatly the Jealousy and Anger of God Almighty against them. Ultimately this destroyed their nation.

Hebrews are definately strange and wierd people. They live suffering a curse from God's anger and this anger of God manifests in the hearts those who hate them. We are not all evil though. Personally, I live for God and obedience, being a Christian. I push myself to do better every day than I did the day before and to grow spiritually. I find myself ashamed by many of the Jews in showbiz. They are of the synagogue of Satan and are most perverted. They are however very funny as well and can be entertaining. I however cannot watch most of their material bacause of their perversion and dacadence.

This people is still the chosen one because of the covenant that God made to Abraham and I feel this should never be forgotten, especially by the Hebrews themselves.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

More or less they refused to integrate into the whatever group conquered them or where ever they ended up and held fast to their cultural identity. Which made them stick out and mankind tends to at the very least distrust those different than himself.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
people have a hard blaming themselves for whatever happens in their life, so they must find someone else to blame. it is easier for the mind to accept. it is hard for a person to constantly be in a state of self-loathing, and introspection. it is simply a way for our mind to deal with our own shortcomings.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
I personally think it comes down to money. Historically, jews have always seemed to make a good living for themselves and do quite well financially. When times get tough, and one group of people seems more propersous than another, jealousy, resentment and hatred ensues.

well when banking began in Venice, it was illegal for any christian to lend money as it was against their faith, so the Jewish community took up the role of bankers, hence why there is still a large amount of jewish people in banking.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Appology from those ones, whose are not acting on this way as there are few Jewish people, individuals and families, whose are able to live a normal and respectful life, regardless what their race / religion is doing with their own people.

I think you should apologize to all people everywhere

that was one of the most incredibly bigoted posts I've read here at ATS

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Appology from those ones, whose are not acting on this way as there are few Jewish people, individuals and families, whose are able to live a normal and respectful life, regardless what their race / religion is doing with their own people.

I think you should apologize to all people everywhere

that was one of the most incredibly bigoted posts I've read here at ATS

I'm quoting my own post - and then adding:

see I'm a little late to the party - and the issue has been resolved

thankfully

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't really know, but I suspect the Jewish people themselves are nothing more than a scapegoat and tool for others who are not really Jewish, but claim they are, to make political and economic gains for power.

Why people want to blame "jews" is beyond me. It's about like blaming every American around the world for the actions of GWB and Dick Cheney. Or to take it even further, blame all humans for the actions of Hitler, because he was a human, and everyone is a human, therefore all humans must be bad.

Just goes to highlight how ridiculously retarded collectivism, and viewing people as a group rather than individuals really is.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The overall picture is Satan hates them and wants to destory them because they are "The apple of God's eye" his chosen people given the promised land "Isreal." that is the big picture of things. Down to detail its a lot of things like they are a Jewish state among Islamic states. They are technologically superior to most countries in that region. They are backed by America. God said i will scatter my people, which happened then he said he would bring his people back, that happened. Never before has a people been scattered for over 1000 years and returned to possess the land they once lived in. the proof is in the puddin.

Keeper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join