It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have Jews been treated so strangely throughout history?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The Jewish ethnic group is very unique in this world. No other culture I know of has the same way of reckoning who is a part of their group and who is not.

To be Jewish, you either have to be 1) descended from the ancient Israelites (at least in a nominal sense), or 2) be a convert.

Either way, and both are considered equally Jewish, Jewish people are treated in a totally unique way.

In the modern United States and Israel, being Jewish is a majority status. Everywhere else, attitudes toward Jews range from tolerance to outright hatred.

Why are Jews treated so strangely though? I don't think it's how they look. Many Jews don't look particularly Israeli at all, especially converts obviously and people of partial descent, such as Scarlett Johannson who is half Swedish.

I think it's because of their communities' insular nature. To keep their identity and preserve the Israeli bloodline, they have developed codes such as kosher and marrying within the Jewish community.

Any insular community becomes to some people a target of suspicion. So in Europe, the common scapegoat was the "Christ-less, secretive Jew".

It wasn't until Hitler that Jews were considered a race. Because many of them still have Israeli ancestry, some of them do have a Middle Eastern appearance, and this would have stood out in northern Europe, but I think before Hitler it was a religious and cultural, not racial thing.

Genetic studies have shown Jews to actually be somewhat distinct from non-Jewish European populations, and some diseases affect Jews and not other white people, so I guess in a way one could say they are racially distinct, but Hitler actually believed supposed Jewish personality characteristics were carried in their genes!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Jews are treated strangely because they claim to be "God's Chosen People".
As a Christian nation we are obligated to protect them. Or at least this is the view of many who have been in power because they are Christians.

Radical Islam hates them for the same reasons, but primarily over land quarrels.

Hitler hated them because he viewed them as Genetically inferior. You have to remember that Hitler was very much into Eugenics. He wanted to create the perfect race, which consisted of Angelo's with blond hair and blue eyes. What traits do most Jews have? Dark hair, dark complexion and dark eyes.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Why do they treated so strangely? Because many of them have inferiority complex, many of them are anti-social and many of them are manipulative, willing to sell their best friend for few cents. It's coming from their blind belief as they still believe in the old tale, when someone figured out and told them: You guys are chosen ones. Now this thing is gave them some boost to their already great ego and they're still living in this dreamworld. They're not special, nothing at all. But they believe this about themselves and as they're usually telling this to people; you're nothing comparing to us... what would they expect? A friendly welcome?

They're not special at all as they believe. They never were and if they're not going to change anything in their behavior, they never will be. Being a chosen one is about taking responsibility for our actions; something what... if we're just take a look at Israel, they're not doing at all and never did in the history as they're always pointing their fingers at others and telling, it's not our fault, it's not our fault... even before we would ask anything.

They're really good to make enemies from others. And when someone is turning against them, they're surprised the most. I just want to know why?

Responsibility and respect, guys. Responsibility and respect.

Appology from those ones, whose are not acting on this way as there are few Jewish people, individuals and families, whose are able to live a normal and respectful life, regardless what their race / religion is doing with their own people.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I personally think it comes down to money. Historically, jews have always seemed to make a good living for themselves and do quite well financially. When times get tough, and one group of people seems more propersous than another, jealousy, resentment and hatred ensues.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Most people don't know much about the Habiru/Hapiri/Hebrews including the people who are Jewish.

They do not reveal the name of their G-d(s) and have refused to for 6,000 plus years and thousands of years before 'Jew' even became a word.

There are only 50 elders who actually know the name of their G-d(s) and what the religion is all about.

The rest of them are simply part of a huge clan with a manufactured religion at the heart of it.

If one takes the time to study real history, versus biblical history, you get a much clearer sense of who the Habiru/Hapiri really are as well as a 6,000 year old pattern of infiltrating communities they wish to be seperate but equal in, over reaching in gaining control of them, and then suffering the backlash that policies that favor a relatively small few (them) have in the majority of the populations they are seperate but in fact never try to be equal with but superior too.

They are problem children that's for sure.

One's that are just about due for a regularly scheduled spanking!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Not really. For example I never was jealous for them. I just feel sorrow for them. Many of them are brilliant mind, but they believes and what is worse, feel the necessity to trick the other people and in many cases to do harm to others, even if they never harmed them. It's coming from their teachings by my opinion and from their blind belief.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you believe in the bible, it could be their lot in life based on their choice. When they denied Christ, they denied their birthright and their God. They rejected God's plan and their Savior. This is just a guess, btw, not necessarily what I believe.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The emotion is greed with many others mixed in from religious to a simple need of a scape goat. Every negative emotion there is has come into play sometime or another. But in the last couple centuries, they have always been a culture that saved their money, used it wisely. Hence they became bankers and business owners. When economies went sour, the rich become our focus of envy which easily evolves into more negative emotions. When a leader or government sponsors it, can you imagine the outcome? 1945 That make sense?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My guess is the Zionist infiltration has in many, not all cases, used persecution as a way of stealing their wealth. The "Jews" have always been good at gaining financial success and that has been exploited just as it was in WWII. Causes have not been genuine in the world for a long, long, time. They are arrangements for purposes other than what they appear to be one the surface. "Jew" deportation hasn't had much to do with the "Jews" directly. It is a means to other ends. Just as Israel was fabricated for reasons having nothing to do with the welfare of true "Jews" and without regard for the welfare of the humans living their. History is an excuse and often a manufactured cause.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Why have Jews been treated so strangely throughout history?

With all due respect, to both the question and the spirit of the OP (good one by the way) it begs an echo of a response....

Why have Jews behaved so strangely throughout history?

The simple answer of course is that as a group they are rather devoted to their group identity. More so than most other 'groups'. After all, Judaism is a religion for a specific race... that says something right there.

Of course, I am presuming you are not referring to their Semitic sub-subset of members, which is another peculiarity that seems to have bearing on both their behavior and their treatment.

Theories abound, but answers are rarely clear.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowIntelligence
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Why do they treated so strangely? Because many of them have inferiority complex, many of them are anti-social and many of them are manipulative, willing to sell their best friend for few cents. It's coming from their blind belief as they still believe in the old tale, when someone figured out and told them: You guys are chosen ones. Now this thing is gave them some boost to their already great ego and they're still living in this dreamworld. They're not special, nothing at all. But they believe this about themselves and as they're usually telling this to people; you're nothing comparing to us... what would they expect? A friendly welcome?

They're not special at all as they believe. They never were and if they're not going to change anything in their behavior, they never will be. Being a chosen one is about taking responsibility for our actions; something what... if we're just take a look at Israel, they're not doing at all and never did in the history as they're always pointing their fingers at others and telling, it's not our fault, it's not our fault... even before we would ask anything.

They're really good to make enemies from others. And when someone is turning against them, they're surprised the most. I just want to know why?

Responsibility and respect, guys. Responsibility and respect.

Appology from those ones, whose are not acting on this way as there are few Jewish people, individuals and families, whose are able to live a normal and respectful life, regardless what their race / religion is doing with their own people.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by really

The last post was a mistake.
Anyway, what I meant to say was really, they'll turn on their friends and sell them for a few cents. Sure, some of them will. Why? Because, they're people.
Hmmm.... let's look at Hitler and the Nazis. Sure they hated the Jews for all of your stated reasons.
Let's see: they had a treaty with Russia during WWII and then broke it and went to war with them killing more Russians then any other. That's a fine way to treat your friends.
They took over the Sudetenland in Czeckloslavakia. The Brits and the French didn't want another war (they just had WWI) and said if you stop there we'll have peace. Hitler promised to stop there and then.... well we all know what happened.

Hmmmm..... Seems like there are some other people who have problems treating friends and allies right and keeping promises.

You should learn to treat and judge people as individuals. Maybe you need to get out and see the world a little. You've probably met 5 Jews and they were all horrible people so now all Jews are horrible. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The actual reason lies in the fact that Jews are the direct descendants of the old Atlanteans. The Atlanteans were very advanced technologically and were also great occultists; unfortunately they were too obsessed with dark magick and power which ultimately led to their "destruction".

The Jews have been suffering the karmic consequences of their ancestors.

I guess this is going to be hard to digest which I fully understand, though you might want to do some research on this; that's what a conspiracy theorist is ment to do anyway

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by really

You know, I'd like to see a conversation where you're not bringing up the Nazis at all. I don't care about your Nazis. We're living in 2009, I was born long after 1945. Six years of your past doesn't explain the hate in the last 2000 years and what you're doing nowadays in the name of "We're the chosen people.". I'm damned bored of the usual Nazi excuse and I simply don't care what happened that time. Try something else and grow up to have a chance for a real conversation.

Tell me something. How is it possible that almost all the existing nations are banished the Jews at least one time (There were few whose banished them three times) throughout the history? I know. It was the fault of the Nazis, whose appeared quite later. But here is the real answer. It was your fault. Just yours.

The fact is, you create your own enemies. You create the trouble around yourself, but you never able to take responsibility for anything and you're just blaming everyone, while you should look into yourself. And now, no one is simply care about you anymore. You're alone.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Actually, I used the Nazi hypo because this discussion started under a thread dealing with the Nazis so it was on my mind.
I'm sure I could easily point to history to show you examples of every group, tribe, nation of people who have betrayed their friends.
Here's another theory: the Catholic church put the blame for the death of Jesus on the Jews. That's enough to get a third of the world to hate you. The Jews and Muslims got along pretty well until the formation of Israel by the Brits. It is only since then that there has been so much hatred. And the truth is, I know many Muslims and Jews who are friends in real life and not in TV land.
Anyway, your words speak for themselves. Stew in your hatred. You deserve it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Oh, I'm far beyond hatred. I stepped over it a long time ago. Now, I simply wouldn't even care if the Jewish people (With the exception of the normal, trustworthy and honest ones.) would simply extinct from the planet. Honestly, I wouldn't miss them at all. And I believe I'm not alone with this. I simply don't care they live or die.

Do you know what would I wish if I would have one wish? I just want one simple thing. For one day, just for one to not hear their whining from the TV, reading their whining in the newspapers, listening their whining on the net. You know, it's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some of the things i have read points to jews often using usury and finance to try to dominate societies they live in, there is much anger in russia from during the Bolshevik revolution, where many felt the jews were trying to enforce their goals upon citizens in russia. Similarly, their actions in america cause much anger due to many people see the jews hijacking american policy to benefit the jews through large control of media and finance. The fact that in the US you cant really have any media criticism of anything jewish is pretty telling.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Actually, I used the Nazi hypo because this discussion started under a thread dealing with the Nazis so it was on my mind.
I'm sure I could easily point to history to show you examples of every group, tribe, nation of people who have betrayed their friends.
Here's another theory: the Catholic church put the blame for the death of Jesus on the Jews. That's enough to get a third of the world to hate you. The Jews and Muslims got along pretty well until the formation of Israel by the Brits. It is only since then that there has been so much hatred. And the truth is, I know many Muslims and Jews who are friends in real life and not in TV land.
Anyway, your words speak for themselves. Stew in your hatred. You deserve it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by really

See my response above. Your excuse, your explanation, your approach to the world is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRINGGG!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think it comes down to their culture, with usury and banking and just a general propensity to position themselves above the people they cohabit with and try to control them. Their memes are a bit parasitic. I'm talking about culture, not the race. There are many jews, perhaps the large majority of the 18 million of them, that do not fit in this category. Remember, there is elitism within cultures too, so the behaviour of a few psychopathic jews stains the image of the majority, that probably do not deserve the harsh judgement.

Besides, the same way Jewish people tend to infiltrate the power structure of nations, so does Zionists (which are from somewhere else entirely, perhaps the khazhar empire as rumoured) infiltrate the Jewish. And perhaps Satanists infiltrate Zionism and maybe even the Catholic church. See the pattern?

At it's core the problem is not about race. It's about psychopathy. Ponerology. We should realise, regardless of the probability of one race being manipulative of others, that, in the big picture, the real problem is that psychopathic minority (around 3%) in all races and the networks they make with each other. One race being more problematic than other in any particular historic period is circumstance, we have to look past that. There were psychopathic scandinavians (Vikings), psychopathic japanese (ninjas and emperors), psychopathic central asians (mongols), psychopathic americans (Maias, Incas, Astecs), Psychopathic Africans (zulus) and so on. All of these races were victims of ponerology, as the male dominance pattern allowed the most ruthless uncaring and violent males to the top of the hierarchy, which caused great suffering to their peoples and to their neighbours.

When we can retire the chimpanzes and empower the bonobos there will be peace on this planet

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join