It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Train “Civilians” to Accept Coming Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

They do have fun at times; however this article states.

On May 23, the Staten Island Real-Time News reported on “mock raids at the public park to give civilians a feel for how soldiers operate in battle.”
Or maybe that should be “mock raids” to give civilians a taste of things to come and, of course, get them acclimated to the presence of uniformed and armed soldiers in their midst.
It is interesting the Marines characterized Flushing Meadows Park as “enemy territory.” In fact, according to our rulers and their military functionaries, the entire United States is “enemy territory” in need of martial law.

To introduce methods of Martial Law is called programming. To get the population used to seeing Military in the local parks or other places of business, like banks and grocery stores, possibly hospitals.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes, I know what the article states, I read it the first time, thank you. I noticed you posted the same article twice, from the same source.
Yeah....

Btw, the pics from your source are from a completeley different festival, in a completely different city. Notice the cop cars....they're not NY!

The article states that "civilians" (as your thread name reads) are being trained into martial law? Trained? Take a better look at the pictures, there are kids eating cotton candy with their families, and VETERANS enjoying a Memorial Day festival to remember our fallen heroes who died in combat.
What's the problem. ???

How is this sinister, and "training civilians" into anything?

I posted plenty of links with complete detail of Fleet Week NYC, did you even bother to look at them?
Or are you just incredibly paranoid and stubborn, and refuse to believe anything but prisonplanet.?
Banks? Hospitals?? Grocery Stores?????

Are you afraid to go food shopping too?
Where and when did you EVER see troops in a grocery store?
Seriously now....

"To introduce methods of Martial Law is called programming."

Programming?
What??

Prepping in Central Park???? Are you okay wonderworld?

Listen, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but it really chaps my hide when service men and women are labeled as evil, and an ENEMY.

We happen to be very proud of our service to our country, and stories like this really piss us off.

It's a shame people buy into this nonsense.

Crack a window......go for a walk! Get out of your house!
It's a beautiful day.
No US servicemen @ your grocery store.....and there's no soldiers who are out to get you. I promise.

Have a nice day. Madam.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Marines have crossed trained with a number of civilian groups most recently the DOE security teams at Kirkland AFB this last week.

I can see why they would they would train a local law enforcement to repel an organized raiding party... Marines do have a reactionary force that can be loaded and flown quickly into a combat zone but it still takes time to get there...

While I don't but into the martial law theory,,, chances are to high your own troops would turn against you.... In this day and age we still have a few groups, North Korea comes to mind, that would love to lunch a preemptive attack on us soil

While a normal police force wouldn't stand a chance against a well trained army they might buy enough time for help to arrive

[edit on 7-6-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

While I don't but into the martial law theory,,, chances are to high your own troops would turn against you.... In this day and age we still have a few groups, North Korea comes to mind, that would love to lunch a preemptive attack on us soil

[edit on 7-6-2009 by DaddyBare]

Ah, you mean "chances are slim."

Right??

Just wanted to clarify. ?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

It appears you are breaking the ATS T&C rules by addressing your anger at me.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

It's always a good thing to prepare time. What concerns me about Martial law is they most likely will be fighting the ones with hungry children.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

That's pretty naive... Even if handed down orders to stage an action against American civilians no one would would follow that unlawful order. your talking about us turning our guns on our friends and families... not going to happen... if anything they would have to kill every Marine in the land before we mounted a counter attack...
Yes you could say we Marines are ultra patriots... but were not not mindless sheep... we vowed to protect our country from all enemies foreign and domestic... anyone domestic, handing down orders to combat Amercan civilians is an enemy...its just that simple

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join