It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Train “Civilians” to Accept Coming Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It is interesting the Marines characterized Flushing Meadows Park as “enemy territory.” In fact, according to our rulers and their military functionaries, the entire United States is “enemy territory” in need of martial law.
World Bank head honcho and globalist Robert Zoellick said as much last week when he warned that the banker contrived “stimulus” will not stem rising unemployment and forestall “political unrest across the globe.” Increasing poverty and the coming fire sale of corporations and infrastructure here in the former land of the free and brave will be a “political combustible issue,” according to Zoellick and the World Bank loan sharking operation.
It’s a combustion that will need to be dealt with — and that’s why the Marines are landing CH-46 helicopters in public spaces

www.prisonplanet.com...

FEMA is preparing for the worst

Protocols for Economic Collapse in America"

This is how the U.S. Treasury would handle an economic collapse. It’s called the 6900 series of protocols. It would start with declaring a force majeure. Force Majeure literally means "greater force". These clauses in contracts excuse a party from liability if some unforeseen event beyond the control of that party prevents it from performing its obligations under the contract. When the US Treasury declares a force majeure it will immediately be interpreted by the marketplaces as a de facto repudiation of debt.

The SEC and the various regulatory exchanges would anticipate
a) the U.S. market’s decline, hour by hour
b) What will happen when Japan’s markets opened the next day,
c) what would happen when the European markets open, and
d) all the inter-linkages of the global markets.

On the second day, US Special Forces would be dropped in by parachute to the cities where the twelve Federal Reserve district banks are located.

They’d wait to make this declaration until the European markets closed, which equates to about 12:30 PM eastern US time. That’s when they’d determine how to begin the process of unwinding or controlling the collapse to the best extent possible, mainly because they know that the greatest hedge pressure would be people seeking to use other markets to hedge their long exposure in the United States and that the US would be the biggest seller in all the rest of the world’s markets. Therefore they would want to declare the force majeure when the rest of the world’s markets closed.
The declaration of force majeure would be precipitated by the declaration that the United States is no longer able to service its debt. That’s pretty simple.

FEMA was recommending even tighter restrictions on citizens building their own private property underground storage tanks for the purposes of long-term storage of fuel. The real intent of this is is threefold: a) to restrict citizens’ ability to hoard food; b) restrict citizens’ ability to hoard long-term storage of fuel; c) the forced identification of citizens to reveal food and fuel stocks they may be hoarding.

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com...

Why do we need more civilians trained for Matrial Law. Something is up!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let us deal first with the preparations for martial law. On September 30, 2008, the Army Times announced the redeployment of an active Brigade Army Team from Iraq to America, in a new mission that could become a permanent part of the Army: terrorism, economic collapse, and loss of legal order are among possible domestic shocks that might require military action in the U.S

The financial bailout legislation of September 2008 was only passed after members of both Congressional houses were warned that failure to act would threaten civil unrest and the imposition of martial law.

I worry about several different scenarios causing martial Law, first and foremost if the bailout and stimulus FAIL. FEMA is ahead of this game, as well as Homeland Security. This new role for the Army is not wholly unprecedented.

The U.S. military has been training troops and police in civil disturbance planning for the last three decades. Why now why more recruits and for what purpose?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't understand how they are "training" the civilians to do anything when they are simply putting on a show for them while they sit on the sidelines and watch. If anything you might want to use the word "conditioning."

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Good point but I think there is even more going on that meets the eye. I'd truly like to be trained myself to have good insight on how to escape it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I can understand "our" government's motivation: they are afraid, very afraid, of "we the people". From their comfy lofts, they wish not to be displaced. It will be a terrible waste of the lives of the troops they send to try to put "us" in our place.

I must question the mindset of those in power, to not think the straw is weighing heavily upon the camel's back. Never mind the sheeple, they will be in the way, and actually of some benefit, as the aggressors' attention will be turned toward them, as potential threats, and have to be dealt with.

It is coming, I fear, though not afraid.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wouldn't necessarily call this "conditioning" I see this as a good thing. Our troops will be the ones with the heavy artillery. I give it a 99.9% chance that the troops will not turn there guns on the citizens.

That being said, the government is pretty much training the troops on how to defend against the government it self. Not only that but its a logistical impossibility to put the whole country on Martial Law. There just aren't enough troops.

And if things get that bad there will be people shooting at the police making the police take care of their families. The thing is TS hasn't HTF yet. When it does it will be a whole different situation.

They will try to starve us before they try to fight us.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

Yes I believe they are not only scared but getting wired up for something to happen soon.

I dont look forward to seeing Military tanks parked at my local bank or grocery store.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I'd like to join too, this way I will also learn how to fight them. They wont give out all their secrets.

I heard about the 2500 feet laser they now use, that knocks people down and temporarily blinds them.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
To "accept" martial law, or conditioning us to receive martial law, same thing really.

I've been studying when people are unaware of a possibility, and it happens, they freak out, go on rampages, etc. They fight back, object and much harder to deal with and control. When people know that something COULD happen, even if it's very far-fetched (aliens landing, troops on our soil, etc.) or is possible, they are less likely to object, or fight when that scenario finally comes about.

The 1st time something is presented to them, it's usually disbelief and filled with denial as it upsets their normal thinking that's been handed down to them. It's too frightening to think because their world would be turned upside down.

It's takes around 3 or 4 times at least, from different sources or events happening is key to their acceptance for people to start accepting the thing that they never would have accepted the 1st time they heard of it.

I think that is exactly what they're doing here by landing helicopters in Central Park, etc. The mountains of denial and safety (whether its terrorism or the economy, no one is "safe" anymore) are being unearthed. The possibility of anything, and everything is starting to happen, all in a nicely controlled demolition if you will. Distance yourselves from everything and you can clearly see it's all being done on purpose.

When the day of martial law will come, most will not resist. The bad economy, rising unemployment, etc. are the conditioning process that it could happen --something that was unimaginable 2 years ago now is plausible.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This same sort of training happened in Denver a few years back and everybody freaked out, it's just simple urban training IMO. Nothing to become fearful over I mean honestly if we ever had to fight an enemy on the home turf, I would want to be confident that our troops knew how to respond correctly, and that includes the protection of civilians.

Edit to add, and from prison planet? does anything good ever come out of there?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It's just like anything else, once the secret is out tactics will develop that combat against the weapon.

9 times out of 10 they develop tactics around the weapons. So it puts them at a distinct disadvantage because in order for the weapon to be effective they have to follow the tactics.

Once people figure out the tactics associated with the weapon the effectiveness of the weapon declines and becomes almost useless. Of course they have to find people that would use the weapons.

I would imagine if they deployed foreign troops on American soil all our military from around the world would be back home in a short amount of time.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There may be handful of institutions that the "Fed" would like to protect, but we simply don't have all that many troops. They may post guards, but that's an entirely different cat than declaring MARTIAL LAW and being able to enforce it.

Even if you throw in every law enforcement agency in the country, the most they can do is to attempt to control roads. Key roads or key intersections can of course temporarily limit mobility of the masses, but even that is a short-term proposition at best.

The soldiers, given a post to guard, will guard that post with all their body, soul, and mind. For a while.

It would take an idiot to assault these troops who would then be defending themselves. And no one minds a man defending himself.

I live on the coast in Florida. When a hurricane starts bearing down, you wouldn't believe the idiots engaged in an attempted mass migration.

Many end up going through the hurricane in their cars, on the side of the highway.

Highways. Banks. Electrical Grids. Water sources.

If you control those, you can make folks squeal.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Do you think they may be prepping people in Central Park for an emergency?

They do like to break us in slow on these things to condition us.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Yes but I sometimes question who the troops will be fighting. Scared people, terrorists, in all degrees, states, etc.

I believe there was a more recent training session in Denver?

We have some guys around here who had to fly there and bring their chem suits. They had 3 minutes to get them on or theoretically they would be dead.

I feel something coming for some reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I wonder if they plan to start Obama's Civilian National Security
Force and be fully armed and equipped like the Military?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Obama's civilian security force will be infiltrated by a number of patriots, as the opportunity to pick up additional weapons is just too good to pass up.

It's one thing to hand out weapons, send them to classes, train them on a range, and then have a fighting force worth diddly squat.

In fact, a lot of military personnel are not combat experienced, but at least they have walked the walk in other ways.

Remember the words of Heraclitus, 2,500 years ago:

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be here
Eighty are just targets,
Nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them,
for they make the battle.
Ah, but the one.
One is a warrior,
And he will bring the others back."

Heraclitus was talking about SOLDIERS. Those who have experienced combat to any degree, will agree that nothing has changed in 2,500 years.

Men are men. The basics don't change.

Obama's "civilian security force?"

Doesn't exactly leave me sleepless at night.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is exaggerated by various sources.
What I mean is this is part of Fleet Week, NYC. It's strictly for entertainment purposes (to an audience.)

It's an annual festival, btw.

Since 1984, New York City has held Fleet Week to honor the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. The week features extensive military demonstrations, as well as the opportunity for the public to tour some of the visiting ships. The Memorial Day commemoration is a highlight of the week's festivities, featuring the singing of Taps and a military aircraft fly over in honor of those who lost their lives in service to the United States.

source: gonyc.about.com...
another: nycgo.com...

Held in the week leading up to and including Memorial Day, the annual Fleet Week is a colourful affair and a celebration of the various sea services. Thousands of sailors, marines and Coast Guardsmen from the US Navy and US Coast Guard as well as from international navy ships attend the celebrations with the main event taking place on Memorial Day itself. Visitors can enjoy live demonstrations of key maritime skills, take tours of ships and visit exhibitions explaining the ins and outs of life at sea. There is also an military aircraft display.

source: www.worldeventsguide.com...

Here's a *video* from NY1: www.ny1.com...

detailed account of scheduled activities: www.intrepidmuseum.org...

This is nothing more than a military broadway show. No worries people.
I've been to a couple of these festivals myself. And they're fun!

I know San Fran has been having it since 81 too.
www.chiff.com...

Okay.....ciao ciao.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

AAAahhhhh....nothing irritates me more than for the media to spin something WAY out of proportion. It appears those photos were taken recently in Chicago, IL, for Marine Week. This is the Marine Corps equivalent to the Navy's Fleet Week. Check out it here:

Marine Week 2009

Just for the record, all those "civilians" were there in fantastic support of our troops - not being "condition" or brainwashed into some coming martial law episode. These displays have been going on for years and years and years - no martial law yet, and there won't be one. Get a grip, guys and gals....they are on YOUR SIDE! They aren't strangers, they are your fellow countrymen, who happen to take great pride in what they do.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by alyosha1981

Yes but I sometimes question who the troops will be fighting. Scared people, terrorists, in all degrees, states, etc.

I believe there was a more recent training session in Denver?

We have some guys around here who had to fly there and bring their chem suits. They had 3 minutes to get them on or theoretically they would be dead.

I feel something coming for some reason.

In regards to the chem suits, it's called M.O.P.P training (mission oriented protected posture) and it does include a certain time frame in which the soldier has to don the appropriate level of protection. There are 4 levels of M.O.P.P the highest being 4 of course and includes mask, overcoat,pants, rubber boot covers, and gloves.

I've gone through this training and I'll tell you it's tough to get all that "gear" on in the specified amount of time, but being able to do so could help save the life of a soldier involved in a gas or otherwise chemical attack, normally the enemy does not give warning before attacking in that manner.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be here
Eighty are just targets,
Nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them,
for they make the battle.
Ah, but the one.
One is a warrior,
And he will bring the others back."

I like that quote;

Yes men are men but there is a good chance the basics will change, during a National Emergency and Martial Law.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join