It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil UFO Disclosure Reports Now Available To View

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Not really, the negatives can be faked also, I have seen my sister change things directly on the negative, and if after that she had made a duplicate of the negative (also a common practise), there would be no way of knowing if that was real or not.

You have to remember that although computers did not existed in every house in the 1950s, photography was more than 100 years old by then.

Edit: just to clarify that my sister does not fake UFO photos, she is a photographer.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The one images were from the Colaires Incident right?

yes they are the Colares photos.

Colares ufo flap

Brazil Roswell

www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b874fabcb2af.jpg[/atsimg]

www.iwasabducted.com...

UFO Filmed over São Paulo, Brazil, 2006

Warning ! Graphic shocking pictures....
UFO-Related Homicide in Brazil

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello to everyone

I usually don't post, just like to read

I'm Portuguese, so I can translate anything you need.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Best regards

Mário Brito

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nothing to add. Just cheers E for linking the files. Anything with Operation Prato in it gets my attention......

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I used ABBYY Fine Reader to try to get the text from the first PDF file, and I had mixed results, the pages that are easier to read can be recognised more or less efficiently, but some manual work is always needed.

That first PDF file (CENDOC_ENVELOPE_01_1970.PDF) has two cases, and while the first is not that interesting, the second has as a witness the mayor of the town where all people heard an explosion after seeing an UFO.

I will (with the help of some automatic translators) try to translate the report and statements from that second case.

The report

CIVILIAN POLICE
14th POLICE REGION
FREDERICO WESTPHALEN POLICE STATION

At the fourth day of the month of February of the current year, in the town of Vicente Dutra, was seen by all the population of the city and interior a violent blast of an unidentified object, which caused earthquakes. It happened at 18:50 hours, being that approximately 8 seconds before was seen in the South direction for North an object measuring approximately some 50 cms. of diameter, with an intense brilliance that left a smoke, that disappeared right away. Soon after the blast that looked to be near the city, by order of Mr. Mayor, a vehicle from the city hall left to verify what happened, because it could have been an aeroplane, but all efforts to locate the object were in vain, being that in the locality of Linha Cavalheiro, in that town, several people said that the explosion was in the air and not found any trace of the object.

It also provided clarification on the fact occurred, some bathers who confirmed the event, and the characteristics, already described above, of the unidentified object that passed quick as a flash in that locality. In continuity the enquiries made by the Authorities of this police station, established also that some inhabitants of that locality, thought it was drilling of artesian wells, by means of explosives.

In the opportunity of the police enquiries was taken the statement of Mister Ápio Pereira de Vasconcelos, mayor of Vicente Dutra, that related of his knowledge about the fact already mentioned that alarmed the population. Several deductions were presented, during the enquiries, such as: it was of a meteor, an aeroplane or disintegration of a capsule.

Finished, like this, the diligence of enquiry, we remit the statement of this police enquiry to the hands of your Honor for the purposes requested.

Police station of Frederico Westphalen, seven days of the month of February of one thousand nine hundred and seventy.

STATE OF RIO GRANDE DO SUL
SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE BUSINESS OF PUBLIC SAFETY

CIVILIAN POLICE
14th POLICE REGION
Police station of Frederico WESTPHALEN

On the seven days of February this year, took the statements of Mr Apio Pereira de Vasconcelos, son of Tristão Viana de Vasconcelos and of Maria Cândida Pereira de Vasconcelos, both deceased, married, Brazilian, with 35 years of age, residing in the municipality of Vicente Dutra, where he holds the position of Mayor, which stated the following about the fact occurred in that city, in which he is mayor: That in the four days of this month, about the eighteen fifty hours (18:50) the declarant was in his residence, located at the municipality of Vicente Dutra, when in company of other people, among them Mr. Eurico de Sousa, Secretary of the Prefecture, and his family, heard a violent explosion which seemed to have occurred in the city or in the vicinity of the same; in face of that, the declarant went immediately into the town itself, passing first by the resort, where there was a large number of people, bathers vacationers and employees working there, and realised that all these people were alarmed by what had occurred before, meaning the explosion; and hearing to some of these people he noted that not only had they seen the violent explosion, but some affirmed to the declarant that they had seen an object passing at high speed; some of these people came to say they had seen details on this object, such as: "that on the front of the object was a dark part, and that the centre, there is more volume in a ball of fire, and the posterior represented by a tail of smoke" and that the explosion was of such violence as an earthquake, possibly by displacement of air that the declarant, to have at best is the fact, and take the measures that are imposed, determined that Mr Julio Gibosky, Director of the municipality works, together with the soldiers Carlos Ferrari, from the local detachment, and soldier PM Lauro Ivo Grehs from the 7th BPM. Using a vehicle of the municipality, would go the same, to try find something about the place, declaring that, in principle, have accepted an aeroplane, a meteor or the disintegration of a capsule, which finally, despite the measures taken to identify the causes of the explosion, managed to find anything in place, but worried about the fact, decided to communicate with the Head of the Military House, the Palace Piratini, Col. Augusto Leitão, so that the authority could give intelligence and take the measures he deems applicable to the case. Nothing more has been said or asked. Read and found exact, this is signed.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for that, so the final explanation was that they don't have one right?! LOL....As is common in these cases, I am thinking the most plausible alternate explanation is a bolide meteor.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am getting incredibly irriated at the fact that not a SINGLE .Pdf file will load for me.

Third line..

Nevermind lol.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
I am getting incredibly irriated at the fact that not a SINGLE .Pdf file will load for me.

Maybe the servers are overloaded? It took over 2 hours to DL them onto my HD. U2U an email addy and I'll send them on. As usual, it's not all mystery and wonder....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fa1d3e87793.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

It only took me 20 minutes, probably everybody was still sleeping in the US.

Some of PDF files look strange, they do not look like official archive material, some pages do not even have any ID, they could be part of anything.

Another thing I noticed was that the Brazilian air force looked like they were always willing to participate in any UFO related information gathering or even in meetings about UFOs.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes they are a little unusual. I've skimmed through 73/76/77. There are papers that have no reason to be in a Brasilian folder. Letters from Downing Street UK to researchers in America? I'm writing out the parts that catch my interest and then translating them...very slow work. In 1973 there are reports of aliens using telepathy from space and even large waves at the coast.

Another thing I noticed was that the Brazilian air force looked like they were always willing to participate in any UFO related information gathering or even in meetings about UFOs.

They appear to have made notes about any UFO/OVNI report that caught their attention in the world. Even Idi Amin (President of Uganda) in 1973...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65566f71a828.jpg[/atsimg]1973 PDF

Idi Amin (47 years) President of the African state of Uganda has seen at a distance of 10 to 15 km, near noon, a UFO hover in Lake Victoria and then climb like a rocket. " A large quantity of people also said they had seen a spectacular object covered with a kind of smoke and disappear in the Lake. After 7 minutes it rose to the sky as a rocket and when detonated. " President Amin described the appearance of the UFO as 'never a good thing for Uganda.'
Translation

Idi Amin, Former President of Uganda -In 1973, Amin witnessed a strange object surrounded by a smoke-like cloud descend onto the surface of Lake Victoria where it hovered for about seven minutes before gracefully lifting off and ascending into the sky again.
UFO Quotes: Celebrities and Others

The French and UK files are limited to reports on their own territory.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
In the 1977 there's a response to Bob Pratt (National Enquirer) following a request for information relating to Malmstrom AFB UFO sightings. I think everyone is aware of the 1967 Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident. There were more UFOs sighted in the area in October and November 1975 that are less well known...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/725d1819de51.jpg[/atsimg]1977 Envelope

The Norad information contained within pages 21-24 in the 1977 document corroborates the report that can be read over here..."Malmstrom AFB - UFO Sighting 1975"

Subject: Unidentified Sightings
1. 0308 EST FONECON from NORAD Command Director: at 0253 EST Malmstrom AFB Montana received seven radar cuts on the height- finder radar at altitudes between 9,500' and 15,500'. Simultaneously, ground witnesses observed lights in the sky and the sounds of jet engines similar to jet fighters. Cross-tell with FAA revealed no jet aircraft within 100NM of the sightings. Radar tracked the objects over Lewistown, Montana at a speed of seven (7) knots. Two F-106 Helicopters from the 24th NORAD Region were scrambled at 0254 EST and became airborne at 0257 EST. At the time of the initial voice report personnel at Malmstrom AFB and SAC sites K1, K3, L3 and L6 were reporting lights in the sky accompanied by jet engine noise.

On November 7, remote electronic sensors triggered an alarm indicating that something was violating site security. Underground, in the launch control area, two officers noted the signal, but there was no television surveillance topside. The normal procedure for detecting what had violated security was to call for a missile security helicopter to check the area. At the same time, Sabotage Alert Teams (SAT), consisting of four to six men, were also alerted to the fact that a violation was taking place and were ordered to proceed to the site.
"FADED GIANT" TARGETING SYSTEM TAMPERED WITH Malmstrom AFB, Montana 7 November 1975

Very interesting stuff! I'm curious as to why the NORAD report relating to American airspace and signed off by a USAF Colonel is in a Brazilian official document? Anyone got an explanation?

(PS Sorry about the image...can't seem to use paint without screwing up the image:@@

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

check out pdf starting with page 8 .....very interesting

www.ufo.com.br...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by space718]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by space718]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
I'm starting to think that no matter what government releases what files that no one will ever be happy.

A UFO can land on the White House and everyone on here would say it's fake.

Alien Mind

You are exactly right.

There's no amount of evidence that will please many people. Their minds are made up after all of this evidence, that these things don't or can't exist.

Discolsure would not mean anything as you can see. Countries release files and the skeptics and debunkers say the same thing.

I think extraterrestrials like it this way for now because there are so many on this planet with a primitive view of the universe. They know that they will be explained away even when they are seen in the open. Even with pictures, video's, mass sightings and eyewitness accounts.

The skeptic will say, don't believe your lying eyes, believe me even though I don't have a shred of evidence and just my biased opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
The skeptic will say, don't believe your lying eyes, believe me even though I don't have a shred of evidence and just my biased opinion.

No, the sceptic will say "don't believe only in your eyes", and the sceptic should never say "believe me", he/she should say, at most, "think for yourself, but hear what I am saying and do not disregard it just because I am a sceptic".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

My Portuguese is rusty, but here's what I've read so far-- These reports cover all of the known UFO sightings as recorded by Brazil air traffic control (CINDACTA). They document conversations between air control and commercial aircraft reporting unexplained aerial "stuff" or UFO's. There is no audio record of these exchanges because all such tapes were erased (by less-enlightened former regimes, one presumes). And unfortunately, several of the sightings were ONLY preserved on audio tape, with no documentary evidence whatsoever. The star/sky maps in this 1st report are of Rio de Janeiro area.

What's important to note is that these sightings are from pilots-- expert witnesses. They include flight data of reporting craft, description of UFO's, their altitude, heading, speed, etc. Radar confirmations are mentioned as well (but radar traces were apparently also destroyed).

The UFOs in these encounters do what we all have heard them do-- travel at great rates of speed, stop in mid-air, changes colors, etc. And that's just the first couple of pages.

In typical bureaucratic fashion, there are no possible explanations offered for these phenomena-- it's just a rote collection of all such air traffic/UFO events over the past years presented in its raw format and left for us to draw our own conclusions.

The overwhelming quantity of specific, independently-verifiable detail such as flight info, dates and times, leads me to believe these files are exactly what they are claimed to be-- documented encounters between aircraft and UFO's over Brazil.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So john f kennedy and john the pope xxiii was in contact with ufo according to these files. crazy stuff. This might have been a reason for his assassination.

check out pdf starting with page 8 .....very interesting

www.ufo.com.br...

[edit on 8-6-2009 by space718]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by space718]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by space718

Unfortunately the letter is in reference to George Adamski. He claimed that the Moon's dark side was full of green valleys, trees and snow-capped mountains. For a few years he had a following of people that believed him. He foreshadowed John Lear's descriptions of Venus being 'shirt-sleeves' environment.

Examples

Wiki Adamski

Adamski told the truth...Official site

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by space718

That PDF file is a good example of what I find strange about those files.

Up to page 18 it shows the letter to the Brazilian president and related documents, but then we have a Brazilian newspaper clipping, a letter to Bob Pratt from a USAF colonel and the related log (3 pages) and another Brazilian newspaper clipping with two references on the top of the page saying "unidentified objects" and "archive", with no official markings.

This, to me, looks like someone mixed the official documents with other documents, that is what I don't understand and I do not like about this.

I was never in the military, but I know that they are well organised, and the Portuguese army, navy and air force archives are clients of the company in which I work, so I know how they organise their archives (not only in Portugal, there have been some international conferences for archives, and Brazil is not behind the other countries in organising their archives).

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
first ... www.ufo.com.br is a magazine ... this is not a official site or anything ... second, I never heard of anything about ufos files beeing released and I live in Brazil ... I think u guys got punked or I dont know what to say ....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hullo

Checkout the material from the Australia Government's UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join