It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil UFO Disclosure Reports Now Available To View

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

This photo looks like one of the nazi ufos. Interesting since most nazis fled
to brazil at the end of the war.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers
I thought that the Brazilians wanted to disclose everything they have. But showing pictures and articles from some 40 or 50 years ago is not full disclosure. Surely they have more modern pictures and or films of UFO's. Perhaps I am hoping just a little too much.

I watched a video (I forgot it's name) and it said the world governments are waiting for the US to begin disclosure. It's presumed the US decides when disclosure happens. However the US government doesn't want disclosure. The world governments are getting impatient and are disclosing small bits of their archives to encourage the US to disclose. If the US doesn't disclose soon, another government will crack and disclose UFO's. I don't think the US government or it's people will want to see this in the MSM.

"(Brazil, Mexico, France, UK, whatever) Today acknowledges the existence of UFO's and will begin disclosure".

I don't care who discloses UFO's first (honestly I want Australia to disclose first because I'm Australian
) along as the truth is told.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

here's a decent video of an orb ufo in brazil; presumably it just poofs out at the end of the video

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canslli
I didn't see the files yet, but i'm brazilian, so i could translate it.

But that would be a hell of a work.

How about you skim through things and post some of the more interesting things when you come across with page numbers...just a few tastes of anything with meat on it. eventually the english version will come out I imagine

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51
notice how cheesy the ufo is. just like the 50's, i dont think thats an accident. its the government.

I don't think it's cheesy, it's natural that our stereotype of what a flying saucer would look like would probably be more realistic, seeing how that stereotype came from lots and lots of "sightings."

Great post, I think this is a step forward, even if a small one... at least we have an official source providing photographs now.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

I agree with you, Some have said that this disclourse was a waste of time but at least there saying ufos are real

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canslli
I didn't see the files yet, but i'm brazilian, so i could translate it.

But that would be a hell of a work.

if you do plan on doing so i might be better to do translations of just diagrams and captions on pictures for now. intill i see a few different people work together to translate ill be surprised to see it translated in anything resembling a bit of quickness

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good thread, thanks for getting this information out to us all here at ATS.
The one images were from the Colaires Incident right? That is one of my top 20 cases, very mysterious and creepy.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
thanks everybody for the reply's , i just got done scanning thru all of the files and most of it is reports and articles and some info about corresponding with the United Nations about the phenomena.

of course i will have to agree that this is probably not the best they could give us , however it does make the 1950's UFO flap seem more world wide than i had previously thought.

here is an interesting photo from document 8

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2b7b9d2edce.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by easynow]

Haunebu is watching you!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It might not be the disclosure that is needed but this is definitely a step in the right direction. Hopefully other countries will follow suit shortly! I can't wait for a decent English translation so I can divulge deeper than the pictures.

At this rate.. we might get full disclosure within the next 50 years!

[edit on 6-6-2009 by InnateNight]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by InnateNight]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Am I the only one to see the similarity between the very first pictures (Brazil 1952) from Easynow and the "Turkey UFO is Back Again !" object???

Cause I believe you can see the "ring" under the object, and the profile adds up as well. ( This according to me ).

Nice post mate.

A star and a flag for you.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps

Originally posted by Lateralus51
notice how cheesy the ufo is. just like the 50's, i dont think thats an accident. its the government.

I don't think it's cheesy, it's natural that our stereotype of what a flying saucer would look like would probably be more realistic, seeing how that stereotype came from lots and lots of "sightings."

Great post, I think this is a step forward, even if a small one... at least we have an official source providing photographs now.

ive seen a flying saucer similar but not identical to these around 1999

hardly a 50's spaceship lol

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989

Originally posted by Brothers
I thought that the Brazilians wanted to disclose everything they have. But showing pictures and articles from some 40 or 50 years ago is not full disclosure. Surely they have more modern pictures and or films of UFO's. Perhaps I am hoping just a little too much.

I watched a video (I forgot it's name) and it said the world governments are waiting for the US to begin disclosure. It's presumed the US decides when disclosure happens. However the US government doesn't want disclosure. The world governments are getting impatient and are disclosing small bits of their archives to encourage the US to disclose. If the US doesn't disclose soon, another government will crack and disclose UFO's. I don't think the US government or it's people will want to see this in the MSM.

"(Brazil, Mexico, France, UK, whatever) Today acknowledges the existence of UFO's and will begin disclosure".

I don't care who discloses UFO's first (honestly I want Australia to disclose first because I'm Australian
) along as the truth is told.

I know this is kind of remote, but any possible connection to the missing AF447 Air france flight, i read in another thread by another poster that there might have been high disclosure profiles on the flight. Perhaps on their way to france with evidence and material damaging to the US government coverup / agenda. I think it was Bassset who said that France could beat US to disclosure if the government does not release their material on UFO and ETI before end of may plus 30 days.

Who knows, maybe a reverse engineered high energy weapon in space zapped the Airbus 330-200 out of existance?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Something strange is going on right now i just got a feeling i have never seen so many threads on disclosure on ATS is it just in people's heads because of this basset thing is it because of the missing AF447 and all the weird storys going around.But we live in hope of the time of disclosure
S&F for you easynow great thread as usual.

[edit on 063030p://2009-06-06T06:23:32-05:00066 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is a start, not a huge and earth shattering one, but a start nonetheless.

I must agree that something is going on with disclosure, too much chatter about the topic everywhere. I could care less what nation comes up with some concrete information, I just wish they would get on with it. As much as I dislike our government here in what used to be the "leader of the free world" I am so hoping that the US ends up with egg on her face and another nation takes the lead. We have, well the leaders, been covering this for so long it would be perfect poetic justice for another nation to steal the thunder.

I will be watching for a translation. S&F

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I think you mite end up been riight on someone disclosing before USA i feel other countries are getting fedup with USA someones going to crack.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The way things are going for us (humans) we are heading down a path to our own destruction and it will be our misleaders fault because they try to keep so much of this stuff secret. I mean do they want us extinct!?

bunch of fools, it would be so cool to see humans and e.ts living together lol be like star wars. sigh if only... if only

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
edit sorry wrong thread

[edit on 073030p://2009-06-06T07:02:47-05:00066 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
To every brazillian and/or portuguese language speaker that is interested, I got interested in this.

Send me a U2U with your msn or e-mails so we can organize a translation by ATS Brazil Team , and we do not end up wasting our times translating the same thing 10 times

I personally have around 10 free days so yeah heh , we should get it going chop chop!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Unfortunately, the images are not good enough to use OCR, it would be easier, but I will try it anyway.

According to the last update of the The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry, there are "registred" four Portuguese translators, but I know that we are much more than that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join