It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Asparagus Cure Cancer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Yeah, it has been a while, hasn't it? My last post since this one I believe was back in February. Great to hear from ya again.

As for the cancer curing properties of asparagus, who really knows? I do know someone with cancer that I'll being passing the info on to, and I'll be sure to post any results. Yet, the fact that it can dissolve kidney stones alone I find amazing...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Found this:
Oh and I'm not sure about the mid wife thing but she is like that,
it may have happened. Natural is the best!

NaturalNews) Various health benefits have been discovered in relation to drinking green tea and taking green tea extracts. These benefits include such things as decreasing the severity of cold and flu symptoms and decreasing the risk and growth of cancer.
Green tea is made from the leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis which is a type of evergreen. Green tea has many active ingredients including polyphnolic compounds known as catechins which act as antioxidants.

www.naturalnews.com...

NaturalNews) For all its broad health benefits there is still yet another exciting role for Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that offers promise for those challenged with cancer. CoQ10 is a naturally occurring compound found in every cell in the body where it plays a critical role in the mitochondria that burn or oxidize food for fuel. Levels of CoQ10 decline as we age which leads to speculation that certain diseases and aging are a result of this diminished enzyme.
The scientific community is taking another look at CoQ10 due to encouraging evidence that suggests CoQ10 has a positive impact in battling cancer. If a patient chooses chemotherapy drugs, rather than less harmful alternative treatments, it appears the drugs are more effective battling cancer if CoQ10 is added as a supplement, even though irreversible damage is inflicted from the toxic drugs. One of the reasons chemotherapy doesn`t cure more cancer is because there are inherent toxicity limits to the dosage administered. While cancer is being eradicated by high dosage chemotherapy treatment the overwhelming damage to healthy cells and permanent immune suppression can be severe enough that treatment must be discontinued or the patient is left to face fatal infections.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A possibility for another cancer cure? lets hope so! There are many natural cures for cancer, like snorting hydrogen peroxide from the brown bottle. Or for skin cancer use Indian clay to diagnose and cure every kind of skin cancer with in 3 weeks time. You can buy it in health food stores out west. A combination of grounded up habanero chile peppers and garlic for prostate cancer.I'm sure that is a HOT one!!!

S&F Buddy

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Check out broccoli sprouts. They contain 50x more cancer fighting agent than regular broccoli. In other words, eating 1 ounce of sprouts is equivalent to 3 lbs of broccoli.
The scientist who researched the sprouts started his own company and tried to patent broccoli sprouts (unsuccessfully).
They are easy to grow. Shop around for the seeds. Mums seeds in Canada has good seed and prices, I buy from them (by the kilo).

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

Hey bro. thanks for the great contribution to the thread. Snorting peroxide? Sounds cool, pass me the bottle …

reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

Broccoli sprouts, yum! The scientist really tried to patent it? What a knuckle head. Big pharma isn’t even that fanatical… must really work though.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

Please tell me how to grow these sprouts. How long does it take to grow them ? Can you grow them indoors and year round ?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
They are easy to grow.

And extremely tasty, more flavorful then full grown broccoli and they are great on sandwiches

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join