It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MT69

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This user, who claims to be some kind of government insider, has been exceptionally abusive lately.

I doubt he's really who he says he is since he's using a dial-up service out of Omaha, NE.

In any event, I've allowed him to continue to use U2U. Perhaps he may explain himself properly, change his ways, and he'll be allowed back.

This is one of our (moderators) first steps in our new policy of "Take Back ATS." Many of us, including respected forum old-timers who are not in the Cosmic forum, have been increasingly frustrated with the childish and abusive behavior of the forums in general. This will either stop, or decisive action such as banning will occur.

The current tone of argument and insults to prop one's own ego and political stance was not Simon's intent when these forums were created. Be warned, the moderators will be more aggressive.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is as good a place as any to post this, I suppose.

Thomas Crowne is back. I received many u2u's wishing TC not to leave, that he is just as human as any other. I have obliged by not falling on my sword but merely slicing a finger off (2 week time in the box with no posting privileges)

My string of insults directed at Particle goes directly against what the board is supposed to be about - honest, sincere yet civil debate and discussion. This Mod will tolerate violations in decorum from himself or others.
If you violate, and I edit your posts for the violations, dare not scream as William's response to MT69's behavior is much better on the staff. If I edit and u2u you of the violation more than twice, you will be handed over to William and it is obvious the mood he is in.

Let's educate, inform and debate one another, but at the end of the day still be friends because we are civil to one another.

By the way, Glad to be back. Thomas missed you guys. Even you, Lupe.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Good move William, I support your stance!

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"FYI....one Admin and one Mod banned me here. I know of one Admin and one Mod that support me here.

Unlike you I don't worry about who gets banned here or not since I have better things to do in life. "

can someone do something about this guy as every other post he does is either abusive or does n`t actually say anything relevant to the discussion, its all becoming rather tedious

and if any of the mods admins do support him as he claims, why????

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Halo has also been banned.

No support.

new topics

top topics

join