It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on tape June 4 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Not sure if anybody else posted this, I did not find it when I searched. Looks pretty interesting. It could be a fake but does look like it is from a camera focused on the entrance/exit of a mall.

I have seen similar things myself and have no idea what they actually are.

Ghost video

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

It's an insect on the lens. I install surveillance video cameras, and have seen this "ghost" a million times.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That's obviously an insect of some sort on the lense

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Too bad...

I would love it if it was real
I am a definate believer in ghosts. But I feel that the people who see something strange and immediately jump to "OMG, its a ghost!!!!" are the people that make it so hard for paranormal studies to be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Already posted and being discussed here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMHO, its a bug on the lens... seen examples of this too many times.

Search is your friend.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I can tell you exactly what that is.
That's the ghost of a dead insect.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I had to watch it again and I tell you that to me it does not look like a bug. I am not saying that it couldn't be a bug, but that it just does not look like one to me. Just curious.....have you (posters saying it is an insect) ever experienced a ghost or even believe in their existence?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Search is a friend indeed....searched and did not see it......sorry

disregard this thread.....

Remove

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if you believe in ghosts or not when you have viewed hours and hours of cctv footage before, and came across the exact same thing over and over.

Bug on the lens. The bug that close to the video lens makes the bug blurry, and yes can give the impression of a ghostly appearance.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I believe in paranormal activity and I was an Imagery Analyst for the US Military for 6 years, and that's an insect on the lens.

Ones personal beliefs has absolutely nothing to do with the truth, so quit trying to act like they're associated. One doesn't need to not believe in paranormal activity to know an insect on a lens during footage when he sees it, just a teeny tiny bit of common sense and some experience. Do you have any of either or just your faith and beliefs?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Capt. Charisma]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Am I just seeing things or does it look like it moves whenever the guy in the black suit and the top right corner moves?

new topics

top topics

join