It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Undeclared Uranium Discovered In Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

More Undeclared Uranium Discovered In Syria

www.ynetnews.com

International Atomic Energy Agency finds traces of processed uranium at second site in Syria, leading to fears of covert nuclear activity.

The International Atomic Energy Agency has been examining U.S. intelligence reports that Syria almost built a North Korean-designed nuclear reactor meant to yield weapons-grade plutonium before Israel bombed it to rubble in 2007.

Syria has also suggested IAEA analyses were faulty and that satellite imagery Washington gave to the IAEA was fabricated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is what was needed to not only bomb Iran - but to bomb also Syria - And Lebanon goes with old news from Hezbollah rockets... NK nuke test was long hoped "miracle" for war mongers to start campaign against these alleged nuke sites, and states all over ME - Israel is gaining its momentum.

Now we had the "talks" - countdown to real bombing runs has begun. I still believe that date for US-Israel bombings around ME will begin between 20.6. - 4.7. ...And I hope that I am wrong.

Anyway, this was bad news for world peace again

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Inspectors who found uranium particles at the remote desert site a year ago also found similar traces at a small research reactor in the capital Damascus which the IAEA knew about and checks once a year, a IAEA report said. These traces were different from Syria's declared nuclear material inventory

so , if were to believe ynet , then they found traces of uranium , at a nuclear reactor

well bugger me - im so surprised at that

is this a slow news day?

`and in alternative news , when it rains - its wet`

[edit on 5/6/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Do you guys know what uranium reminds me of lollipops i dont know why but every time that word pops up ( which is all the time) i want a lolli.
But with the story it is interesting and i no you know that everyone doesnt want to see another middle east country trying to get nukes because it causes problems so i have a solution to just nuke them and show them what its like to use 1 not in a good way. to tell those *SNIP iranian *SNIP* to shut up and do what there told also to NK.

Mod Edit: Civility & Decorum.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Iran running 5,000 centrifuges, U.N. oversight harder

VIENNA (Reuters) - Iran has expanded the number of centrifuges enriching uranium to almost 5,000 and this has made it harder for U.N. inspectors to keep track of the disputed nuclear program, according to an IAEA report seen by Reuters.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yep , false-flag nuke on America is coming, but ignore it as usual, it is easier to cry about it later.. Isnt it ! ???

new topics

top topics

join