It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the government will RFID chip everyone without resistance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yep. It's true.

My son was "Chipped" with an RFID anklet at birth, just overt a month ago. And my wife also got a wristband ... as did I.

But, we both took off our wristbands when we were dismissed from the hospital (as most people do) and the nurses cut off the anklet when my newborn son was released. I'm sure it went right back on another newborn.

The device worked great, too.

That is: if someone were to take my son from the ward, alarms would sound all over the maternity wing of the hospital.

Expectant fathers were repeatedly told never to carry their newborn past a certain point that was clearly marked. But, alas there was one father who, in his absent-minded long night after labor, did carry his child passed the nursery and alarms sounded for about 30 seconds before it was shut off.

I'm glad the technology was there to protect my family. It would really suck if someone were to walk into the ward and just snatch up my son and disappear. Or if by freak occurrence another child that looked similar to another were to get mixed up. Who could ever forgive any parent who didn't notice that ... but, it's happened before.

But, there was certainly no "chipping" going on.

Most modern hospitals utilize this new method to ease the minds of expectant parents. Take a tour of your local hospital.

Chances are they are RFIDing newborns and wrist banding mothers and fathers for easy and accurate identification ... until they're release.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Congratulations to you and your wife. I hope you are enjoying Fatherhood.

Thank you for your reply; but this is how it will start.

What if they implement a similar system for pre school / nursery or even day care. This would be a good idea to prevent any children wandering off or been kidnapped.

But it's difficult to remember to keep putting a bracelet on and off, so why not leave it on all the time? Well at least during term time.

Wouldn't it be great at the office if the doors recognised you coming instead of having to swipe locks with cards?

But what if someone steals your card or you lose it?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just came across this story, The headline should read "staff MADE to wear tracking tag at hospital", but hey, it just doesn't sound as good.

Staff to wear tracking tag at hospital

Doctors and nurses at a Black Country hospital will be made to wear electronic tags in order to track their movements at work and also check that they are washing their hands, it was revealed today. Wolverhampton’s New Cross Hospital has been chosen to pilot the electronic tagging system that can track patients, staff and equipment around wards. The new system, called Safe Hands, uses sensor technology in badges worn by staff as well as being attached to selected bits of equipment. The tags trigger sensors that show their location. The hospital is one of eight trusts in the UK chosen by the Department of Health to pilot the scheme. It will be rolled out over the coming months and has caused controversy among some workers. One member of staff at the hospital who didn’t wish to be named said: “The hospital says they want to check staff wash their hands but they also want to see what the staff are doing. Is this right?”

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I dont see no ill with the RFID chips as long as they are voluntary. As for that mark talk, dont you think the people who came up with barcodes thought it would be kinda cool if their little invention would be "the mark" and thats why they used the barcode for 6 6 6 as orientation codes? I bet they knew about it.

You are already part of the system, owing 70k to the banksters the moment you are born, which will be collected from your income tax. Forcing people to get chipped would be just rubbing it into their faces.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I read there has been a law passed in California...that people do not have to be chipped. ...and in some other state too......

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by lightchild

no one will mark my body as property.

and I think if you could put a poll on the web, that more people would choose NO than you seem to expect.

most people might be brainwashed, but with the current open corruption of governments they are waking up in large numbers.

See, the way I look at it, they don't need to make you do anything, they will made every generation give an inch here, and an inch there. They will make you children give an inch and their children too. They don't need to make sweeping changes, just gradual ones. They are too far along into this plan to throw it all away on an overnight war.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

How would people take a chip or 'the mark' voluntarily?

simple, just like any other ID...that one uses to 'prove who they are' aka a birth certificate etc.

If there were an alien invasion (or even a faked one) and the supposed aliens 'look' human/exactly like us vs like lil green mosters, then we would line up for miles to PROVE we are the humans and they are the NON humans out of panic etc.

It will be similar to Obama being mocked (with threats of banishment, imprisonment) for being a supposed non-citizen...Imagine if we had to be paranoid of who is with us vs an alien species we don't trust??

People would eat that up like the burger bellies they have grown proudly like hairy warts.

Any clone movie ever written is about this scenario...of an eventual proving of which one is the real one or the 'other' by some form of evidential difference or marking.
edit on 9-5-2011 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

you could be right.

and people would proberbly see it as good because they can never see past what they have been told or even think about what it would mean.

but i would argue it is a bad idea simply based on the fact that we would then have thousands maybe upto a million (who knows the figure for sure) people who cannot function getting desprete killing other people for their chips just so they can get something to eat on that day. they can ditch the chip and melt back into non existence and go elsewhere without having to worry about being tracked by a chip. or is there some kind of thing these chips have that make that not possible even if they target somebody who matches their description?

that would be one of my non conspiratol arguements that the masses might not just pass of as conspiracy theories. anyone got any others? i am afraid talking sense into most people will not be along the N.W.O. lines and how they want to control us, the media just pass that off as conspiracy theories and the public switch off.
edit on 9-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They have succeded in 'chipping' most the population. Smartphones, ipods, GPS... these all store large amounts of data about you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

My son was "Chipped" with an RFID anklet at birth, just overt a month ago. And my wife also got a wristband ... as did I. But, we both took off our wristbands when we were dismissed from the hospital (as most people do) and the nurses cut off the anklet when my newborn son was released. I'm sure it went right back on another newborn.

you have just made me think, i don't know if they are the same thing, but they gave my partner and kids tags too, guess what most people do with them? they keep them as a momento, if they have rfid's in them that means they could track everywhere we move to. that does not mean they are but you made me think about it. i going to get them out latter and have a chack to see if they do have rfid's in them.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Via nano tech there will not be any need to physically implant a chip.

Via multi tech (technology that is used one way yet works in many ways) such as cell phones, TPTB can see anyone with a cell phone that is "in range" of a tower yet I believe it works best when multiple towers are in range.

A small measure of comfort for those who live outside of cell penetration areas.

Via gaming tech such as Kinect, the majority will beg to be "watched" and since most of the tech can be multi use tech, anything is possible.

A long time ago I heard that our spy satellites could read the date on a dime, mid eighties as I recall so i wonder what they are capable of currently...weather mod to mass mond control... I can imagine.

Face it, your toaster might be watching you, your T.V subliminally programming your moods, buying habits, eating habits, sexual habits et al, your car making just the right noises and giving off faint scents of "new car smell" so you always enjoy driving your car etc....

On the mark of the beast dealio....

It is also written in that "good book" that when we goto heaven we will also be "marked" yet this time with the name of the lord...

Seems THEY like to "Mark" things...

Hmmmm who else especially likes to mark things?... oh yes, Slave and Cattle owners...

If you know what I know then you understand that all this material diety stuff could actually be our alien "creators" in the sense that they made us what we are today yet they are not the "creators" of the universe and thus they are not that which the enlightened seek.

Slave Masters that like to brand eh hmmm "mark" their "beasts" sounds about right.

I cannot help but remind everyone that even before the romans created a Golem out of several religions that these same individual religions were simply hodge podges of many older or even current yet less popular belief systems and on and on it goes... The point being that plenty of "wise" sayings are floating about and with the right eye some wisdom can be obtained....... I will point to what I believe to be one of the wiser bits now please......

"It is an Evil generation that seeks a sign"

BAM POW BANG!!!

As that about sums up pretty much all the xtians... With their rapture and their left behind books etc etc....same thing with their idol worship.... is it just me and the theosophists who find them odd while they point fingers at us for remembering how they stole our Relics, Killed our Wise men, burned our Witches,Soothsayers,Shaman,Druids,Wizards,Warlocks et al, Forced the Subserviance of our Cheiftains and converted us to their anti human anti woman anti life anti logic religion at the tip of a sword!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Sometimes I feel like the only stooge who actually read the book, several times and then went on to study the book, several times yet have no one to discuss what I have learned with!

Consider this... before they made their golem and set it against the world..... pretty much everything we believed was based upon the cycles of the sun, the stars, the moon, the planets and beyond... the rhythms of nature...

You must ask yourself......Is there something that they want us to forget?
Me too..... so then we must wonder "why?"...
I believe the answer is quite frightening.

Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
trust me on this one

It will NOT happen.

Not ever.

as long as there are brilliant hackers around I don't worry about technology enslaving us with implanted chips.

RFID has already proved itself as able to fail.

and WE would refuse it the hard way if they ever would try.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Grey Magic]

Amazing oversimplification and under utlilization of imagination leading only to the realization that the enlightened mind can sometimes return from whence it came...

That is how quotes happen and thank you kindly for the inspiration...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Excellent thread. S+F.

You are right on the money. They will find a way to make it sound like a good idea and make large people want to do it. I guarantee they have a plan for those who won't willingly accept the idea of the chip. If you have to have one to buy and sell, then what more incentive will people need? Plant your gardens. Resist the chip. I believe it's the mark of the beast and even if you don't believe the same, I think we can meet on common ground in thinking it's no good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join