It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the government will RFID chip everyone without resistance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There has been a lot of discussion about plans for the New World Order (NWO) marking everyone with either Barcodes or RFID chips. This also ties in with the bible

Revelation 13:16-17

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

So I have been thinking about how the governments will be able to do this on their people with little resistance. One thought I had was they could start with people who would offer little resistance.

Prisoners – For control
Soldiers - Identification
People on benefits – To stop fraud
Mentally ill people – For their safety
People in long term health care – For their safety

Then move onto new born babies to stop mix ups and people stealing babies.

Hospitals tagging babies with electronic chips

So if they started today most people would be chipped within 60 years and I was thinking they must have another plan.

Thinking back to what David Icke says

PROBLEM – What upsets people
REACTION – The government must identify everyone
SOLUTION – Everyone Chipped

PROBLEM

So what is the problem?

One of the biggest problems today in the Western world which nothing is done about is

[h1]Illegal Immigrants[/h1]

I think I could fill pages with news stories of the crimes Illegal Immigrants commit these are just from the UK

e.g.

Illegal Indian immigrants convicted for biggest UK visa fraud

Jamaican illegal immigrant raped teenage girl after slipping into Britain THREE times

World's most wanted violent criminals on the run in UK (and guess what, none of them are British)

Five million rogue drivers - and one in five foreigners - putting lives at risk, police crackdown reveals

One in six rapes committed by foreign attackers, shock police figures reveal

Then a few more pages about how the government mistakes allow them into the UK alone and then allows them to stay.

e.g.

5,000 illegal immigrants working as security guards in UK's most sensitive buildings

New Home Office fiasco: Of the 7,000 illegal immigrants involved in the security vetting scandal just 35 have been deported

'Back door' amnesty for 180,000 asylum seekers who slipped through the net

Illegal immigrant who killed brilliant Oxford graduate after roaring through red light can't be deported... because of his human rights

Pictured: Smiling preacher of hate Abu Qatada enjoying an £800,000 home and a life of benefits

REACTION

So many of the British people alone are very unhappy about this, the reaction to this so far is the rise in support for political parties such as The British National Party (BNP)

BNP wins first ever county council seat in major victory for far-Right party

People are afraid of speaking out because of being labeled racists; but here some thoughts from four years ago.

Illegal immigrant figures: Your views

SOLUTION

The problem is that we do not know who is here; the only way to check everyone is to do a census, but how do you know if you have counted everyone?

The only way would be to mark everyone or give them an ID card; but ID cards can be faked, so why not chip everyone?

If every legal person is chipped then it will be easy to find the illegal people, because without your chip you won’t be able to function in society.

So if everyone is chipped then the problem of illegal immigrants is solved and everyone is happy.

I’m sure people will be sold on the other benefits such as

RFID chips linked to bank accounts
RFID chips linked to passports
RFID chip controlled locks
RFID chip health monitoring
RFID chip linked tickets and tolls

How else do you think RFID chipping will be sold to the general population?

[edit on 5/6/2009 by lightchild]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Excellent! You really thought this one out. Your logic is right on it seems. Governments do work in insidious ways. Dangle the carrot in front of our noses and we'll bite, then we're caught. Like a frog in a pot of cold water placed over a high flame. We'll be dead before we even realize we're being cooked.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Great thread, nice logic, S+F!

The way you've laid it down if they haven't got a plan at the moment, one read of your thread and they will!

But I'm sure they do.

I still think it will be hard for them to do though, but that's with today's values and political climate. If they break us down one wall at a time you may be right!

Kiwifoot

[edit on 5-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
trust me on this one

It will NOT happen.

Not ever.

as long as there are brilliant hackers around I don't worry about technology enslaving us with implanted chips.

RFID has already proved itself as able to fail.

and WE would refuse it the hard way if they ever would try.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

But I think most people in the western world will go along with it as long as it's sold to them.

Most people are lazy and scared.

If they think an RFID chip on the back of their hand reduces threats to them and makes their life easier then they will go along with it, especially if everyone else is.

How many celebs will be showing off their chips, it will be the new fashion accessory, just look at tattoo's!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

no one will mark my body as property.

and I think if you could put a poll on the web, that more people would choose NO than you seem to expect.

most people might be brainwashed, but with the current open corruption of governments they are waking up in large numbers.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
come on, this is *SNIP* ridiculous. if there was this insane plan to take over the world. why would people like you know all of these details. like implanting chips and what not. im just not buying it. sounds like some fairy tale *SNIP* to me. tho it is interesting.

Mod Note: Woah dude. Hold off on the swearing. Cheers-alien

[edit on 6-6-2009 by alien]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Might I add to the above "brilliant hacker" comment...as long is there is someone knowledgeable enough and willing to surgically remove these chips.

I won't take one...and i'm pretty sure I could safely remove them, too. This is one of my "put the women and children to bed and go looking for scalps" lines. Woe be to the ones in power if they force a chip upon ME.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

Hi Lateralus51,

Thank you for your reply, but I have two questions.

Where in my Original Post does it say it's true?
Where in my Original Post do I claim to know all the answers?

This is one way I THINK they will be able to do it without too much protest.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

hahah I remember those kinds of responses when I was a teenager to things like "cashless society", "oneworld currency", and things like that. What will another ten years bring i wonder?
watching and waiting!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
Revelation 13:16-17

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

John "the revelator" is clearly talking about emperor worship here, or the worship of Domitian in particular. It's all explained very well on this page.

therubicon.org...

Regards

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

Thank you flybynight.
That's really interesting, I suggest everyone reads that.

But it's also interesting how history tends to repeat itself

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I must say Lightchild your theory does sound like one of the possible ways they could introduce this. Like previously said I sincerely hope they don't and tbh I really can't see people going for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Lightchild you missed the biggest sellers of these chips ! The ones you mentioned are needed for people who have other concerns besides Terrorism.

Terrorism, to be able to track people all over the world, control the Illegal money flows to Terrorist Organizations. The idea is to get all countries to do this more or less at the same time. When i say that i mean USA, Canada and Europe or EC. The rest will have to follow.

The whole world trades in Dollars or Euros, if you do any buying or selling on an international scale and all countries trade with these countries so they all have to use these two Currencies whether you like it or not. This is how they will get the other countries to buy into the system. They may not enforce one currency but they will enforce one type of tracking system.

When they start using the “chip” as a passport and I.D to enter E.U, Canada or U.S you stuck! Any “Potential Terrorist” cannot enter unless his country subscribe to the “Chip system” and they join and give their Country men the chip to….so they can be tracked when they cross any border and Airport, Bus stop, train stop ,intersection…the list goes on.

Fraud, robbery and counterfeit: We don’t need to say much on this topic we know what the world is like already. I’m sure you thinking some computer hacker will get around all this-sure they will, but remember if you chipped they can find you.

As for someone who commented they can remove the chip, well bad news for you! They working on a chip that only functions off a Pulse from your heart beat i.e near a part of your body that has a pulse. If the chip is moved from this part it stops, so you cannot cut out the chip, you cannot cut off their arm. Remember there is no perfect solution that someone cannot get around, but they sure are going to make it difficult for the average Joe to be able to duck the system.

And if you don’t take the Chip….Then you can’t buy or sell ! No problem their, but if they make it law because it’s the only official I.D system, drivers license, Gun license, etc etc and make it law that ALL PEOPLE must have it even if you don’t have use for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark Bait

Great post SharkBait a * for you.
I'm not sure where you are in the world, but in the UK people are getting really angry about all these new laws been passed because of the threat of terrorism. We had terrorism for 40 years with the IRA and we didn't need the laws then.

In the UK we have credit / debit cards which are chip and pin with a chip built in, these were introduced to stop people cloning cards. They haven't worked that well.
What if you had to authorise transactions with your chip. Or your chip was linked directly to all your bank accounts and credit cards. Your chip is scanned and you select which account you want to pay with.

There are fraud problems with ATM machines, what if you had you chip scanned before you could withdraw cash?

The chip could be used to purchase items which are age restricted such as alcohol and cigarettes, your age could be verified by the chip.
What if certain products where chip purchase only such as fuel (petrol / gas) ?

Thinking about your comments about terrorism what if you couldn't purchase certain chemicals without your chip?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think you are right about the fact that the government will try to control the life of the population. I also agree that the government will do this with the pretext of security and peace. However, your claim of installing the chips in the weakest or most dangerous members of the society first, and then install them in the rest of the citizens is a dangerous assumption. This claim is based in the assumption that the government will shape the behavior of its citizens by first experimenting in groups that represent a minority in the social context. The problem with this assumption is that the people you think are going to be the first targets are the ones who are most likely to belief that the civilization is the result of secret conspiracies. These beliefs are the result of the environment in which the individuals develop. The works made in social psychology show that the belief in conspiracies is highly correlated with anomia, lack of interpersonal trust and insecurity about employment; also, the members of minorities are most likely to belief in these theories. In conclusion the ones who believe in conspiracies that pretend to obtain total control over the weakest members of the society are generally the ones who live in the worse conditions of the society itself.
This is a link that has a complete study about this topic: crab.rutgers.edu...

Thanks

Be happy

PDS: I apologize for any mistakes in my grammar, English is not my native language.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by carlosc888

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your reply. Please don't worry your English is better than many native English speakers here on ATS.

My reason for choosing these groups is that they are a captive audience.
They are dependant on the state for care or money and don't have many choices in their lives.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
No offense but I really do detest these threads.

They don't have to RFID chip everybody, you have a chip in your credit/debit cards already which can easily be used to store and transmit information.
Tens of millions of people around the globe already have such a card and it would be easier to force people into using credit/debit cards by disbanding with cash much more easily than it would getting people to have a chip under their skin, I assure you.

The RFID chip is nothing: You already have a chip.

Not to mention that the NWO wont have a place for the poor, disabled and mentally ill.

The Incapable, Homeless, Disabled (mentally and phyically) wont have a place in the Elite Society. That is why extermination is necessary.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hey you all!!! I been gone for a min but I'm back ( password reset issue)...

It will not be very difficult at all to get society chipped: we crave technology and convience anyway!!

I worked at AT&T and while working there I found out that they too are part of the NWO agenda...AT&T is under RAND ( with Tavistock institute) in which RAND corporations' primary function is BRAINWASHING. But lemme tell you about AT&T's role: to promote the product of the NWO which is noneother than- constant surveillance.

Think about it; people are always seeking the newest and the latest, especially with cell phones.....Iphone, LG, RaZOR, ETC...and what sells each is their ability to either

a. locate friend/family
b. combine mobile banking (new)
c. highspeed internet
d. chat ability

So what I'm saying is it's never be hard to push the latest product. People want convience and all of their entertainment and business rolled into one. What better to have than to have the ULTIMATE product...RFID chip?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
www.markbeast.com

God is on OUR side.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join