It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY UFO organization......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
well, posting on other thread i decided to post an new one for all of you who are a part of some UFOORGANIZATION

i am a member of NLO SRBIJA- UFO SRBIJA, only UFO organization here in Serbia, and all of ex-Yugoslavia, i think...

here is the website

NLO SRBIJA - UFO SERBIA

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I belong to ATS

So I guess I am kinda freelance then, right?lol...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Good for you man. You may be famous as the first Ufologist in your country.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
xax thanx

oh yeah ATS also

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I belong to the UFO movement. Even though I'm actively involved with one very large organization, I think it's silly to form clicks, when our objectives should be the same.

That isn't to say I'm displeased you've started a new organization. Rather it's a suggestion, be open and share your data.
We win this one together.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well ill be dammed thats just fantastic to see people like this come together and good luck i hope every organazation succeeds with this. But just a thought and opoinion dont get to into it like a real only job because when you win aka prove aliens and ufo's and this is just a thought wouldnt everyone in that type of bussiness be out of a job?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. rock
Well ill be dammed thats just fantastic to see people like this come together and good luck i hope every organazation succeeds with this. But just a thought and opoinion dont get to into it like a real only job because when you win aka prove aliens and ufo's and this is just a thought wouldnt everyone in that type of bussiness be out of a job?

I submit UFOs represent the science of identifying the unidentified, particularly as it relates to things seen in the sky.

The ET hypothesis is just one possibility. Consider that UFOs very likely represent many different things (unknown atmoshperic, astronomic phenomena, etc). I'll quote Nohup,

"I like to imagine aliens meeting with our leaders and being shown photos of other UFOs, and them saying to us, "You got those things flying around, too? We don't have the foggiest notion what they are, either!"

Which is to say while any unrealized UFO hypothesis exists there's the chance it might occur. Thus until all UFO hypotheses are proven or disproven, through brute force exhaustion, they're still valuable to the greater understanding of what is to come.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

[edit on 5-6-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
MEMBERS AND FOUNDERS OF UFO SERBIA

nlosrbija.110mb.com...

and also

Ivan Trajkovic

IVAN TRAJKOVC

[edit on 6-6-2009 by deejayiwan]