It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a little about me and glad to be a member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hello ATS members! I have known and read on this site for awhile now but through recent threads and posts have decided to become a member. Also, through the feelings of new changes and things to come have brought me to the conclusion that I should become a member, to read more of people's thoughts and share mine as well.
A little about me:
I grew up in Buffalo, NY for 16 years and then moved to Bradenton, Fl, which is my current residence. I go to college in NJ and have recently switched my major to Philosophy with a minor in either Business or Sports Management (still undecided on which minor to pick)
I was raised as an Episcopalian, but now no longer follow a religion. This is because I do not see the difference between a wrong and a wrong. (I do not hate on religions though, whatever gets you through this life and makes one happy, is good for you. I am a firm believer in reincarnation and no longer fear death.
I do believe our country did 9/11 to ourselves and has created this War on Terrorism in the ability to make it go on as long as they want, due to the fact there is no real enemy, except ourselves.
I also believe there are other beings (aliens, whatever, etc.) out there, due to the fact that the universe is tremendously too big to believe that we are the only ones created in this universe.
I do believe that a tremendous change is to come to our world and that we need to be ready for it. (Whether it be good or bad)
The most important thing I believe in is Love and through Love we can make our world a better one. We are all connected to each other and the universe, and we all need to realize this.
These are just a few of my beliefs and thoughts to give you guys and gals a little introduction to me. I look forward to reading all your thoughts and sharing with yall mine as well. I am glad and excited to be a member of ATS!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Im also pretty new havnt been on in a while and currently eating some pb and j and have to agree with basically everything u said so good job i guess

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Pb and J haha making me hungry man.
Thanks and glad that you agree with me. A lot of the people I know believe I am crazy and wierd to have these beliefs. This is another reason I decided to become a member, so I can see and know there are other people like me, who think these things and to get there takes on things as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi Zetetic_of_Truth! I'm new here as well but just wanted to say how much I appreciate you joining.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. rock

I am unable to send a U2U till I reach 20 posts, but when I do I will respond. Thanks for the message my friend and I look forward in continuing to talk to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Thanks very much and it is a pleasure to be apart of the ATS community!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for the welcome and yes that is one of the reasons of my joining is the unknowing of what will be posted and the different subjects and topics. All this makes it such a great site!
Thanks also for some help/information on the site it is greatly appreciated!!

P.S. Don't need to got some beer and jack in the fridge haha

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zetetic_of_Truth

Then get those posts points or whatever going.
nahh kidding take your time but if you want to get into a relationship i dont think im ready.......yet

nahh im kidding thats just gross but to stay on topic welcome and dont talk about the illegals i already got kicked off from that once wont happen again though

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hahahaah very funny

n thanks for letting me know that prolly would have gotten me into trouble
seems like you are a very insightful person

Zetetic_of_Truth

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Zetetic_of_Truth]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

yeap and yet another thing we have in common. Good glad to see u on this site. Fun times ahead

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Welcome guys. I'm still fairly new to this site as well with only 4 months in. I don't believe many conspiracy theories but this place has the most entertaining reads EVER on the internet and that's why I like it. Again welcome and I'm looking forward to reading whatever is on your guy's minds.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Water-tastes-good

Thanks for the welcome and you are definitely right on this having the most entertaining reads. Looking forward as well to reading whats on your mind, as well as others too!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS.

Be careful....this site is very addictive.

I enjoy it and hope you do to.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Hahahaha i can tell theres so much to look at its hard to ever get off

Thanks for the welcome and can definitely agree that I will enjoy being a member here

Zetetic_of_Truth

top topics

join