It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sotomayor member of Belizean grove secret society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just read the following article....

Sotomayor found friends in elite group

Why is it that anyone who aspires to be in a high level of government is affiliated with these secret societies?

My belief is that no good ever comes from things done in secret.

Do you think we can get Alex Jones to infiltrate this group as well?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why hasn't this got more attention on ATS i mean this is the epitome of what this site is about and as usual it misses the boat completely.

Here we have the reason this woman was chosen as Supreme Court nominee. Isn't it just the way the world is now that they just admit associations with secret societies that previously were said to not have existed and you were crazy if you thought they did.

The best part is that the Bohemian Grove representatives have always said that they don't discuss public policy there yet in this article this Belizean Grove group fully admits discussing public policy.

So ignore all the debate as to whether she is a La raza member and whether she will get in to the Supreme Court because of her record because let me tell ya right now she is all ready approved and will be on the supreme court after they have their pretend hearing for ours sake.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Good job Girls~

This one is really flying under the radar, isn't it?

“It’s hard if you’re someone who’s a type ‘A’ personality, who’s achieved a lot and who may be in the public eye — it’s hard to make friends, so it’s just a mutually supportive wonderful experience. We get together just for socializing and also just for intelligent conversation,” said Pearl, adding that the group charges a couple hundred dollar membership fee and also participates in charitable work.

www.politico.com...

Sounds sweet to me.

Lot's of A "Alpha" females getting together and cookin' up some plans".

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
And lets hope these gals don't pee on trees and every available living thing like their counterparts in the all male Bohemian Grove do...in excess I've heard. I don't find anything about this woman particularly terrifying - she sounds more like a moderate than a liberal to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Good job Girls~

This one is really flying under the radar, isn't it?

“It’s hard if you’re someone who’s a type ‘A’ personality, who’s achieved a lot and who may be in the public eye — it’s hard to make friends, so it’s just a mutually supportive wonderful experience. We get together just for socializing and also just for intelligent conversation,” said Pearl, adding that the group charges a couple hundred dollar membership fee and also participates in charitable work.

www.politico.com...

Sounds sweet to me.

Lot's of A "Alpha" females getting together and cookin' up some plans".

Swapping recipes and stories about kids and family and who is dating who...a regular ladies book club huh ? I have never listened to a group of women where the conversation didn't eventually turn to men or shoes or diapers or kids anyway so why do they need to go to far away places to discuss cosmetics and "The Change" ?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
December 1, 2021

FYI: Sotomayor compares a FETUS to a Brain-Dead person.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join