It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican UFO crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I couldn't find anything on ATS' wonky search feature. I am sure it has been discussed before but I have not seen a thread on it before. Now this footage I have seen a few times and I remember reading somewhere that it is something explainable. None the less I think the footage is pretty intriguing.

What could it be? Does anyone know where this footage was taken and who took it?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
now im not 100% positive on this, but yes it has been discussed to death here at ATS, but im thinking it was ruled a missle test...i dont know...sure someone on here can give you a detailed analysis on it...Or can point you in the right direction on where at here at ATS its been discussed...

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

Oh boy. However, it does not look like a missile to me as the shape is more saucer shaped than cylindrical.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yes. It has been discussed Many times on the boards and elsewhere.

Actually, it's the topic of one of the earliest static page ATS threads.

UFO CRASH CAUGHT ON VIDEO?

... supposedly "a small scale model of the X-38 space 'Liferaft' crashed on a small scale test range, with the range control officer executing a self-destruct procedure before it landed"

ATS Search Results

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thanks! I will read that thread then. Feel free to close the thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Most video sightings are sparks in the sky or dark spots which
thus are both characteristics of the UFO.

The Phoo/Foo of 1944 seemingly is still around as the sparky one.

Can't say that I know of any crash except one recently in
New Mexico I heard from Bill Lyne ('Line') and he can be
a kidder at times.

A saucer crashed in to a house.
MIB arrived in 15 min and took over the scene.
The owner was given assurance of damage repair
and the people seeing the crash we told not to
relate the event.
Six stretchers were taken our with three of small stature.
they had little actors read for landings or soft crashes.

Some joke or the joke is on us.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This footage was in one of the archives where I worked at so to speak (Air Force) it was a failed test but the footage before this one was not of a missle but of a plane being launched from another plane.

The aircraft was attached to the bottom of a larger aircraft and was dropped like a bomb then the engine was fired to get it moving. When the engine fired off the plane kept diving toward the ground then erupted in flames. This was all seen on an ariel camera from another aircraft tracking this test.

After a while the view then switched to this camera you see in the video on the ground. The original footage had date and time stamps on the bottom. And well you can see the end result. Was considered a failed mission and classified at the time.

Quite a few people I knew would laugh when they would see this one being talked about as a flying saucer crash.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
I couldn't find anything on ATS' wonky search feature. I am sure it has been discussed before but I have not seen a thread on it before. Now this footage I have seen a few times and I remember reading somewhere that it is something explainable. None the less I think the footage is pretty intriguing.

What could it be? Does anyone know where this footage was taken and who took it?

I know. This clip was taken from an old documentary about military aircraft and then
created a fake story about a UFO crashing in New Mexico. The story was invented by
mexican Daniel Muñoz who copied the documentary and extracted the clip. Then he
gave copies to british Graham Birdsall from the UFO Magazine and other researchers
in several ufo conventions.

Some years ago Daniel Muñoz confessed the hoax during a radio interview and he said
he planted a fake evidence as an experiment.This is the infamous video clip from that
documentary. At minute 1:00.

top topics

join