It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kumburgaz, Turkey UFOs Back for more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I found this video posted today on Youtube. The date stamp is 13th of May 2009 and it is the same UFO. It is impressive footage but it is making me a bit uneasy as I feel it could very well be a hoax seeing the footage seems to be identical.

What do you think?

[edit on 5/6/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Seems to me like the date and time stamp is rather large. Almost too large. And why put a period after May? I really like the detail on this one....I thought the last one wasn't as close in. I'll have to look at that again. You can see the little buggers moving around in this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yes the date stamp seems a bit different but a hell of a lot clearer. However the red dots over the skies and the footage of the UFO seem identical. It could well be a compilation of someone trying it on.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Very interesting. Was it caught by the same guy (Yalcin Yalman)? I like how he zooms out in full near the end and you we get to see the moon, which is very good.

Somebody should seriously hop on a boat with good cameras and cruise on over to the vicinity where the UFO is being. Hell I'll do it!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the sequence with the dog apparently fixated by something out there...there's also a section in there, don't have the exact time, that he's zooming in and then six minutes dissapear and then he's zoomed in...it seemd to be stationary for quite a long time...the darker zoomed in shots remind me of the old Cylon battle cruiser. Seems like the night shots are illuminated only by the moon but the morning shots the craft has lights...find that a little odd, but I enjoy the video. The thing I'm not really understanding is that why is it so much easier to get in closer at night and have clear lines of the craft, but daytime all we get are the lights...is that a limitation of the camera or something else? Seems like the same amount of zoom should have gotten us a clearer picture. Course, I have a long ways to go before I'm an expert..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I really don't know as there doesn't seem to be any details on who shot the footage. No provenance therefore.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I was thinking the exact same thing! During the twighlight shots, he does not get in so close, eventhough it apears much closer than the night time shots. I think that goes against this footage being genuine.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
two thumbs way up!

I've seen the other videos, and everyone thought it was a model, but when he zooms in and out and shows the moon and other objects around him, it is clearly not a model held up close.

Pretty hard to debunk these, I don't know why these videos don't get more attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You know whats interesting? These sightings are happening off the coast of Turkey. Iraq borders Turkey to the southeast. Iraq is the country where ancient Sumeria was located in. And guess what borders Turkey to the southwest & northeast? The Mediterranean and Black Seas; the seas where Atlantis has long been speculated to have sunk in. Both ancient Sumeria and Atlantis are cities that have been linked to extraterrestrials in the past. It's not hard proof of anything, but it is definitely interesting. I think there's a reason why these ETs are being seen in that vicinity of the world, and it might just have to do with Sumeria and Atlantis.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

Thanks! I have watched it a few times and I am actually blown away by the dog barking at it and turning around as if to say: "don't you see it??"

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It appears to be very foggy, I wonder if the UFO is a "unidentified floating object." The lights line up as the main headlights of a small fishing vessel with a tall helm.

The second object could be the same type of deal where the lights are the only thing cutting through the fog. and there are lights along a rain or something.

Also, in my experience, zooming in causes an image to get brighter, in this case it gets darker.

Not trying to discredit this though as it is an interesting video, I just want to find the truth.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Look at the dog barking at the lights in the sky around 4:05 mark. He sees them so, in my view, the lights are there. He is aware of them.

The reason it goes darker maybe due to the aperture closing but I am no photographic expert.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
S&F for posting this vid.

Unfortunately, dear sceptics, this is NO hoax.

Notice the dog at the beach looking and barking exactly into the direction of the UFO. The dog is probably as stunned about this sighting as the human witness(es) are.
Great footage!

Ko3

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Yes, I was converted by the dog from being unsure about the footage to absolutely convinced it is real. I love it that an animal makes the best witness in these cases

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Somebody else ran with this subject and got all the fun, honor and credits haha..

It even got chadwickus off debunking mode in that thread. So that is good. Please all, watch the footage at 4:08 mark where the dog barks. He sees it.

top topics

join