It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've been prowling these forums for about a year now and thought it was about time I contributed a little.

Like most of you I love a good conspiracy, but nothing too outrageous. By that I mean I don't buy into David Ickes' Lizardmen.

As you guessed I'm from the UK. To be more specific, a rural area in the South East of England.

I've never seen a UFO

See you on the forums.

System.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey man, also from the UK - used to be from the S/E (Reading - urgh), but now in sunny Manchester.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yeah, System, Icke steps off the deep end with the shape shifters. I suppose that anything is possible but that one bends it to the point it breaks.

I'm glad we have Europeans here to compare notes with. It's amazing how much of the same kinds of trouble we're having in different countries. Kind of implies the same dirtbags are pulling the strings all over the place.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by System

greetings from North Yorkshire

nice to meet ya dude.
And there's plenty of ufo activity up here !!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by System

Welcome to ATS.

I can personally vouch for Icke and his lizardmen.... because i am one

Have fun

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nice to see the english invading ATS! i live in essex/london now but i lived in Cornwall/Newquay for three years is this what you meant by southeast?

Welcome home!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

So many replies so quickly. I know it's going to be hard keeping up with alot of threads.

I should have just said in my first post. By south east I mean Kent. It's about as South East as you can go without falling into the English Channel.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
hi all,

I am from hertfordshire and have lurked for a year and recently decided to give this a go

my god

ufos, 911, 7/7, the new world order

a possible waking up of consciousness

complex times we live in

regards all

J

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by System

Never seen a Lizardman OR a UFO? Better check the T&Cs to see if you're allowed to register.

Welcome to the mind-boggling world of ATS!

(And don't forget: if it ever feels a bit overwhelming - you can always retreat to the relative sobriety of BTS Chat)

I did say relative...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
maybe if I post enough

I will be able to actually send personal messages

my posts have once again been removed, this time in a thread, it must of been a fluke to post in, because it was other than the newbies intorduction forum and my request for help to another user was simply deleted

I have regularly had my posts in the introductions thread, removed, because they are considered topics already covered or discussed elsewhere

honesty, how is any of this is helpful

ATS is the most un user friendly site I have ever used in my pc history and it's a crying shame, because there is so much here and so much interesting debate on so many subejcts, but I can't even post in main threads( as I get my posts deleted)

in the newbie thread, if the subject is already covered, as deemed by moderators, it gets deleted too

or even send a personal message to request details about something, when you can't actually reply to a thread, because you don't have the privelege

I am sure a mod will remove this too, which will once again , reduce my post count making it impossible to get to a certain number of posts in order to post in the main forum

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Dharma Employee]

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Dharma Employee]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey bro.
I hope You have a lot of fun in this website.
Increase your awareness in it.

Always hold on to your beliefs and your Truth.

Much Love

You

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nice to see another member from the UK - I am from the Preston area - a Lancashire lass.

I was reading your comments about David Icke .....Funnily enough I have Just put a post on about reptilian/human genetic links - lol - check it out

Keep an open mind on everything - your imagination runs wild after a couple of hours on this site - look forward to your posts!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard buddy! Glad to see some faces from across the pond.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by System

hey, welcome

I am in the UK

Peace

Greg

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
hey, nice one for joining.

i am from the uk too nottingham based.

see you around the boards.