It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jason Bermas trustworthy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've started to listen to him a while ago. I think he is more trustworthy than Alex Jones IMO. I mean I like Alex Jones... don't get me wrong... he provides good information a lotbut I think I would more likely want to listen to Alex Jones when there is some good guests on his show that I really want to hear. Jason Bermas seems like a more sane kind of person. He also doesn't have the same religious kind of stuff in his show. He also is into that 9-11 truth stuff and is pretty good at conveying that kind of information about all of that stuff in ways that make sense.

I'm just wondering if he's trustworthy. Does he have a clean past?

What should I know about him?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've read a few posts on here where they state in one of Jason Bermas' films he uses evidence which is fabricated. Someone else with a higher intelligence could probably point you in the right direction. But when I listen to Bermas I usually get annoyed with him for some reason.... lol it sounds stupid I know, but I dunno what it is about the guy. He seems like an OK person but grrrr Bermas grinds my gears... for some reason. Although I do like Jones.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
I've read a few posts on here where they state in one of Jason Bermas' films he uses evidence which is fabricated. Someone else with a higher intelligence could probably point you in the right direction. But when I listen to Bermas I usually get annoyed with him for some reason.... lol it sounds stupid I know, but I dunno what it is about the guy. He seems like an OK person but grrrr Bermas grinds my gears... for some reason. Although I do like Jones.

Ditto! Although I must say Jones has a certain way of talking that is pleasant to the ears.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

TBH You HAVE to love Alex's rants, its the law YOU NEW WORLD SCUM YOU GLOBALIST FACIST!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Alex Jones is the man, He doesn't get enough credit for being willing to do what most wont, even though they know it would be the right thing to do. Alex does what our government leaders are suppose to be doing but they dont and that is telling the truth and making self sacrifices to keep americans alive, free and equal. Jason is also very committed to fighting for truthfulness. These guys are true american men that will be remembered by many who have had the priviledge to hearing them. They fight for freedom and to protect the loyalty to all who have died for us and future generations to be free. Now, i have this to say to the people who dont like them - before you work one drop of sweat trying to discredit the facts and work that they do, ask your self why you would rather pick on one or few mistakes that they might make instead of pointing out the many that your leaders of america have made ? I think what makes Alex and Jason so creditable is the one biggest diffrence between them and americas leaders is this - Alex and Jason dont force you to believe or trust them, they put out information and tell you plain and simply to research what they say and make your own conclusions - americas leaders force you to accept them and thier beliefs because more then 90% of the time you dont even know what laws and bills are passed until its to late to do anything about it. So if you want to vent frustration and do some discrediting - do it on the people that really control you - THE GOVERNMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
bermas is allright
he is very reachable he has reported on some stuff i have emailed to him
i do consider him a 9/11 MVP though this guy can talk about it all day

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I listen to both Alex and Jason daily. I find Alex's rants sometimes annoying like I do with Michael Savage or any other person when they yell and scream statements. It's like Parez Hilton calling straight people names (really faul mouth stuff) but as soon as you get in their face they cry out stuff like "whatcha gonna do, hit me?" or insight you to react with vilence "I hate people like Parez Hilton". Let me be clear, I am not comparing Alex or Michael to Parez! It's just the rant is brave behind a mic if you know what I mean.

As for Jason, I watched his movies, I've read his stuff and looked at the documents he provides and I'm sorry but anybody that say's he isn't tellng the truth are simply disinformation, blind believers of their own agenda people. He is the main reason for my two boy's being awake now, while Alex strikes the nerve of us adults and parents, Jason hit's the heart of our youth as a gamer himself. He listens to their music, he enjoys their movies and can relate to them better then Jones. At least that's what my boy's and their friends tell me.

Jason is the man and a true INFOWARRIOR!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I find alex jones and burmas an entertaining couple when its not the same thing over and over randomly. I think they could come up with some better bits for the show. And trust is earned. Alex earned my trust, jason has come close. I give everyone about a year or two.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have a question about Jason Bermas. I like him. He seems like an honest guy. I've been watching him more now. But... what I wanted to know is about the sanity of his callers. I heard this one caller who was pretty insane. He said that he gave Jason a Nintendo Wii- and- said it was what all the globalists were playing. I really now question Jason listener's sanity. Am I wrong in doing that?

new topics

top topics

join