there is absolutely no evidence of anything reguarding the new world order. i read some of this b.s because its interesting. but come on. just read
some of this stuff, some think the devil is behind nwo. if you believe in the devil, you are retarded. thats like being a grown ass man and still
believing in santa clause. get real.
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
Brown will hold talks with Hu Jintao, China's president, following discussions with Barack Obama, amid signs that developing countries see the
G20 summit as a chance to impose a new world order and end the era of Anglo-European dominance
Well the idea of a New World Order is AWESOME. I would personally liekit. But its the people that are cuurently running it that want to cause choas,
death and genocides to gain what they want...the world. They will use fear and intimidation.
The idea of a one world government is not bad, but the bad people that are currently running it make it bad....
Being as you live in england, I suppose that you are aware of all the young women who have died from those "gardasil" vaccines? Then remember
when the gov't killed off all the cattle in that "alleged" mad cow scare?
Now, ya'll can only buy vegetables that come from genetically modified seeds! Your cattle have to be fed all that "gov't approved" feed, and big
brother is watching your every move!
I would take it that you know of Paul Watson, the man who owns that website, "Propaganda Matrix"? Great site!
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.