It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 teens charged as adults in locker room sexual assault case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badfuture
For all those atsers wanting flogging, well thats what the taliban do, public flogging.
What's next beheading?
Public flogging will not teach these scumbags anything. Let them be tried as adults, and let bubba have at them.
Honestly this generation Y, has to be the dumbest yet. The Y stands for, Y bother trying to teach them anything.

Flogging bad, repeated rape good.
I don't think that you have anything over the y'ers.
They'll be tried as adults, but kept seperate from the adult prisoners, that's if they even go to jail. The libs will make them heroes one way or another.

I'm all for public humiliation.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
One thing I'm confused about is, was this really a sexual assault? or really evil bullying instead?

I assume they put the hockey stick up where the sun doesn't shine...(lack fo better words) if nothing else happened, was it really sexual assault?

I'm sure that if you were anally raped with both a broomstick and a hockey-stick while you were held down, screaming, you would understand that this is rape.

And, even more so than with the usual type of rape in our society, the victims may have felt too ashamed to tell their parents, leaving them at risk of septicaemia from untreated perforations of the bowel.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I have to respectfully disagree. I was picked on in school, most people were at some point or another. We didn't all commit suicide, I'm fine, it was nothing I couldn't get over. Having other students rape me is a whole other matter. I doubt I would have gotten over that so easily.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
And if never caught and the victimized kid later
pulls out a pistol and shoots the torturers in school
the victim would be labeled crazy.

Punishment should fit the crime. The same should
be done to them for two months. Maybe learn
sympathy for others the hard way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join