It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Tool Beck says militia supporters are "White Supremists"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Where does this tool get the idea that militia supporters are "White Supremists" and then he claims there are 300 thousand "White Supremist" militia people... Huh?

Does that mean that the militia people who went to Lexington and Concord, some known as the "Founding Fathers" were "White Supremists?" This is what happens when some people get too popular, they become a tool of the NWO and start saying things that are asinine because the sheeple are supposed to just accept it.

Sounds to me like someone's about to get framed for something - can you say "Reichstag?"

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra

Where does this tool get the idea that militia supporters are "White Supremists" and then he claims there are 300 thousand "White Supremist" militia people... Huh?

Can't tell you if that number is high or low, did he provide any facts to back this up?
Wait, what am I thinking, it's Beck.

Though there are a lot of "white power/pride" militias there are also many which are politically, constitutionally, and even african american based.

Does that mean that the militia people who went to Lexington and Concord, some known as the "Founding Fathers" were "White Supremists?"

It doesn't mean that, but it is not incorrect.

It is well documented that many "founding fathers" were outspoken racists and slave owners.

The sorry legacy of the founders

Sounds to me like someone's about to get framed for something - can you say "Reichstag?"

I'm not sure I follow you, though I really wouldn't put much stock or get flustered by anything Mr. Beck has to say.

The man is obviously not well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reichstag tactic
transmutes telefabric
minds rabid
from lapping info feeds from the static

I bet many of those "white supremacist" militia members were people who sent in their picture and attended beck's "we surround them" campaign. They should have called it, "we surround YOU".

Beck is there to hype pseudo truth, misinform, misdirect, enrage, gather information on "potential threats" by way of website postings, call ins, campaign registrants etc.

He's there to make their job easier when the hour(s) come. In my opinion.

When you hear the gman tv face tell you to get angry at the big G, when the tv tells you that revolution is coming, something's going on. They want us to fight with bullets before we have to, right now we should be bombing with knowledge.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Its amazing that only whites cannot be proud to be whites. everyone is racist i do not care who you are, and even obama said that he does not like england or something.

What is this about attacking minorities.

Beck is a real scum, just the tv version of alex jones. Both to be avoided, and both claiming they are the top people in the truth movement. I tell you what is at the top of the truth movement, it is a little thing called THE TRUTH.

Beck likes jones are just working for the government and make me feel sick. Sometimes i just think the only person sane in america is ron paul, but being an insider he must be along with them too.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

I can't find the reference you omitted -- where Glenn Beck accuses a militia as being "White Supremists".

I'm not necessarily sticking up for Beck, I just think that to launch an informed conversation about this issue, we need to really see what he said.

Source please? Preferrably from Beck himself and not just a blog rehash or paraphrase.

Thanks much

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

I can't find the reference you omitted -- where Glenn Beck accuses a militia as being "White Supremists".

Here ya go ~

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
D'oh, was gonna ask for a link to the article/youtube etc, but it's been done already... here was me thinking it was Beck Hansen (the musician/scientologist).

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why not take a look at this from his own site where he states in his own words ...

LINK

Well, now we have the report from DHS on rightwing extremists. You will see in this report why I didn't run to get this on the air because this report is extremist. This report will show you the things to come. It is phenomenal that this is a government document.

The federal ‑‑ sorry. The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in rightwing extremist activity, saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white power militias.

Okay. Let's just make sure that we understand this. The economic recession, the election of Barack Obama, the first black president, and a few disgruntled war veterans would swell the ranks of white power militias. Okay

He is stating that according to the DHS and the government, he is actually an extremist also. Also, what was with the video?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm going to try an do a transcript from your youtube:

First, Beck in this video is talking about a "video showing a well-conntected terrorist recruiter in Bahrain" who is allegedly "threatening to smuggle a biological weapon through the tunnels in Mexico" and talks about how the "terrorist recruiter" said "Al-Quaeda will work with what [the recruiter] claims are 300,000 American white supremecist militias, who also hate the U.S. government......"

In other words, that is not Glenn Beck saying that 'militias are white supremecists' or that white supremecists are militias as your thread title eroneously states. He is attributing that to has being allegedly said by the "terrorist recruiter."

I was pretty certain this was slanted against Glenn Beck when I first read the thread, especially after reading Glenn Beck's interview with Ron Paul.

I will agree with you that Beck can be annoying, and I disagree with him much of the time. Your thread is very misleading, if that's all you have to certify it with -- this video. Watch it yourself with and open ear.

S&F for you anyway..... I think your intentions were probably in the right place, or, said better, I don't see any reason to assume that they weren't. Plus, I'd like others to see this thread, maybe watch the video themselves prior to villifying Glenn Beck.

cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Exactly. He is talking about DHS's report, and also the dangers of white surpremist groups, NOT linking ALL militias with them.

Gotta get to work. It's been interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess I'm not seeing where he says "militia supporters are White Supremists".

I heard a tape from some guy in Al Queda saying they were going to partner up with them, but nothing from Beck himself saying anything of the sort.

Could you point to the time in the video where he says this. I might have missed it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

At 1:12 in the youtube video, and then again with his interview with Sarah at 5:32.

cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So like I thought, Beck never did say this as his opinion. He is simply talking about this Al Quada guy saying it.

Beck never said it as his opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I guess Glenn Beck has never heard of the BLACK PANTHERS, LOL

new topics

top topics

join