It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I am aware that some question or justify the events of 9/11,"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Obama: "I am aware that some question or justify the events of 9/11,"

www.911blogger.com

“I am aware that some question or justify the events of 9/11,” he said, speaking before a red curtain and six pairs of U.S. and Egyptian flags. “But let us be clear: al Qaeda killed nearly 3,000 people on that day.”

"And yet Al Qaeda chose to ruthlessly murder these people, claimed credit for the attack, and even now states their determination to kill on a massive scale. . . . These are not opinions to be debated; these are facts to be dealt with."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I happened to be watching "Hardball" and Chris Matthew cited a poll that some 2/3rd 3/4 of the Arab street believes that somehow the Jews are responsible for 9/11.

He said something to the effect that (paraphrasing) Otherwise normal sane smart professional people ACTUALLY believe this! He was incredulous.

Don't get me wrong I am not pointing a finger of blame at anyone especially the Jewish people.

Obama then went on to equate this type of thinking with Holocaust denial! That one has been used so often and is soooooooooo tired. But it still works in the West.

I saw this speech as a shot across the bough of 9/11 truth and Obama recruiting young Arab intellectuals to a new world view. A view that the American's are the "good guys".

www.911blogger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just defending the Governments involvement in the treason that happened on 9/11.

He has to go along with the official line. No deviation, no questioning.

"Were from the government, were here to help."

The new boss is the same as the old boss.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
He said "Al Qaeda" did it. Isn't there a mention different places about that meaning "The list(or catalog)" of CIA assets?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Did you ever see the photo of a cruise missile headed toward the pentagon? it was taken by a gas station camera adjacent to the building. you can see the nose of it just before it reached its target. i saw this on you tube but can not remember the actual link to that specific video. just remember that 700 engineers said that the towers were destroyed by bombs, re. coast to coast about 2-3 nights ago.

top topics

join