It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA licences rat-wee based astronaut sports drink The Right Stuff™: should have been called Roden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

NASA licences rat-wee based astronaut sports drink The Right Stuff™: should have been called Rodent Gold™?

www.theregister.co.uk

NASA has offered for general sale a high-tech "electrolytic rehydration drink" developed to keep astronauts in top shape under the physiological stresses of orbital flight. For a truly authentic astronaut experience, Earthbound drinkers of "The Right Stuff™" may wish to mix their cutting-edge space beverage with (purified) rat piss.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

NASA scientists conducted extensive testing to develop the patented formulation. The formula has been used by the astronauts during missions for nearly 20 years and has been tested in controlled clinical environments on Earth.
Astronauts continue to use the patented formula on space missions to prevent the symptoms of dehydration.

It works so well for the astronauts ... you can imagine how well it will work for athletes here on Earth!

--
Okay now this has blown me away, if someone was to have mentioned this to me, i would have thought of it as a conspiracy theory rather than something that NASA would have developed. I am lost for words, just not sure if was to go ahead and buy to taste it.

www.theregister.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

join