It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unkown insect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I too vote FAKE/CGI.

But I have a problem with my own statement. With CGI getting better and easier each day how are we going to tell a real true picture from a fake. If a real photo of some strange thing came to light would it ever be taken for any thing other than a fake?

When a 10 year old with a home computer can make Hollywood quality CGI can any photo or video be trusted any more?

Remember the old saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" well now days it is not even worth the paper it is printed on

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I knew it was fake before even seeing it, and when I saw it and heard it I laughed haha.

The whole thing felt like an obvious setup. Nice fun thou.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's definitely one of the "sprites" from the film Pan's Labyrinth...

Where can I get a flying baby? Please post a link for that.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

It's quite definitely not one of the sprites of the movie - those are copyrighted models and are not freely distributed along the interwabs. Furthermore, this seems to be a completely different model and a different animation cycle of the wings as well - the only resemblance with the 'fairies' from Pan is that it's a flying humanoid. Granted, there aren't a lot of CGI's featuring flying humanoids, but if they put so much work in changing Pan's model to this one, they would've been faster just to create a new one. If there is some kind of wicked software that allows you to extract such a sprite from a 2d movie and then edit it to your own and allow you to put it tracked & lighted in another video - then it might be from the movie.

More to the point, here you can purchase those flying toys I was talking about - not exactly flying barbies though, sorry for that.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
CGI. Looks cool though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join