learn more

Flight A447 The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The story begins to unfold:

Two passengers with names linked to Islamic terrorism were on board the Air France flight which crashed with the loss of 228 lives, it has emerged.

Link to source

However, before we get drawn away from this, consider that this might be a blame game and these people are being used as scape goats to hide real reason to the crash.

I am sure more information will follow shortly.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Terror Names Linked To Doomed Flight AF 447

Two passengers with names linked to Islamic terrorism were on board the Air France flight which crashed with the loss of 228 lives, it has emerged.

French secret servicemen established the connection while working through the list of those who boarded the doomed Airbus in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on May 31st.

While it is certain that there were computer malfunctions, terrorism has not been ruled out.

Soon after news of the fatal crash broke, agents working for the DGSE (Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure), the French equivalent of MI6, were dispatched to Brazil.

It was there that they established that two names on the passenger list are also on highly classified documents listing the names of radical Muslims considered a threat to the French Republic.

A source working for the French security services told Paris weekly L’Express that the link was "highly significant".

Agents are now trying to establish dates of birth for the two dead passengers, and family connections.

There is a possibility that the name similarities are simply a "macabre coincidence", the source added, but the revelation is still being "taken very seriously".

France has received numerous threats from Islamic terrorist groups in recent months, especially since French troops were sent to fight in Afghanistan. Security chiefs have been particularly worried about airborne suicide attacks similar to the ones on the United States on September 11th 2001.

CX

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
As Agit8dChop has mentioned in another thread, this list would have to be a "no-fly list" of that kind of thing would it not?

How exactly does the no fly list work? Is it striclty that....you cannot fly....or are you restricted as to where you can fly to?

If it's a case that you cannot fly at all, then something has gone wrong somewhere in France for them to have even been on the flight.

I can see there being a lot of hacked off relatives if this were the case.

CX.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Another member highlighted that this may have been a "Dummy" run. The Terrorists would not want to claim responsibility for fear of exposing their method of destruction too early, before other operations have been conducted.

I found it quite unbelieveable that only days earlier a Bomb threat was made towards Air France in Brazil and the actual plane in question was searched but allowed to fly.

Was the bomb placed on board by airport staff or carried by the two Terrorists in a new undetectable fashion?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
How exactly does the no fly list work? Is it striclty that....you cannot fly....or are you restricted as to where you can fly to?
CX.

I don't know cx, something doesn't add up here surely if they were restricted they would not be able to travel to france????

I don't buy it. Maybe the other member is right, when the aircraft was taken in for bomb checks maybe the bomb was planted then. The question is why?

Why target a flight going to france?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's not a no-fly list rather intelligence records.
Anyway, 10 days and still at the point of checking the passengers list ?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS
Another member highlighted that this may have been a "Dummy" run. The Terrorists would not want to claim responsibility for fear of exposing their method of destruction too early, before other operations have been conducted.

I found it quite unbelieveable that only days earlier a Bomb threat was made towards Air France in Brazil and the actual plane in question was searched but allowed to fly.

Was the bomb placed on board by airport staff or carried by the two Terrorists in a new undetectable fashion?

If there were terrorists they may not ever claim responsibility.

No-one claimed responsibility for Lockerbie - ok someone confessed years later but at the time fingers were pointed at Libya but no-one actually claimed responsibility.

No-one claimed responsibility for 9/11 either - we've been told it was AQ but they've never actually claimed responsibility.

I've seen a few ppl claiming that the terrorists would want the glory but some of those same ppl also don't believe that AQ carried out the 9/11 attacks so they must know that no-one has ever claimed responsibility for those.

I have no idea if it was terrorists that caused this plane to ditch - my mind is still open to all possibilities.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Like you posted before, I am in agreement with you I personally believe that this was orchestrated in order to terminate a threat, but what was that threat?

Disclosure UFO documents maybe?

France was mentioned in the xconference was it not? and France has just released FOIA documents, coincedence? maybe! , but then agan, maybe not!

or

Disclosure 911 perhaps?

Theres alot going on at the moment to bring those responsible to justice and we all know who they are.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS

A source working for the French security services told Paris weekly L’Express that the link was "highly significant".

Agents are now trying to establish dates of birth for the two dead passengers, and family connections.

There is a possibility that the name similarities are simply a "macabre coincidence", the source added, but the revelation is still being "taken very seriously".

Some very curious statements given here.

If they are trying to determine dates of birth, why don't they just ask the airline for the passport numbers, then go to the Passport Authority and get their personal details?

A quick succession of phone calls.

I cannot understand this. If I had found details of "terrorists" on a flight, it stands to reason that lots of information about these characters would already be on file. It also stands to reason that dates of birth would have already been gathered and recorded.

Something about them trying to determine dates of birth just doesn't seem to fit here.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi I read somewhere that the plane could have been brought down by an elecromagnectic pulse planted on the plane. Could this happen ? if so was this a trial run to see how well it worked. How many planes are in the sky at any one time and could someone be planning to bring down all in a new 9/11 attack. Is that why nobody has given the game away by claiming responsibility? It would be like hell on earth and a feather in the cap for all those intent on destroying u

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just wondering if any ATSers have picked up on this story yet?

news.sky.com... 415315089?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15315089_Air_France_Crash%3A_Signals_Heard_In_Atlantic_Not_From_Planes_Black_ Boxes%2C_French_Official_Says

The text is interesting to say the least. I will let you read it but it leads me to ask the following questions.

1. What sounds did a French Naval vessel pick up if the sounds were not signals from the flight's voice or data recorders?

2. An original breaking news story on sky tv today (23 June) in the UK claimed the flight data recorders had been found. What could be confused on the ocean floor for locator beacons, known as "pingers", on the flight recorders that send out an electronic impulse every second?

3. What did the mini sub actually find that has lead to this 'leak' to the press?

I think it strange that after searching for this length of time, with French vessels and crews knowing what they are looking for, that they would report something incorrectly. It would have to be verified before any statement was made to the press. The fact the information was given to the press and they reported it, and then the article link above followed so quickly after makes me suspicious about this entire event.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It seems the link above doesnt take you to the skynews site. It reports error

It is a valid link you will just have to copy and paste into your browser.
My apologies for any inconvenience. Must be a skynews thing.

This is the text from the article.

"Sounds In Ocean 'Not From Air France Plane'
5:59pm UK, Tuesday June 23, 2009

Sounds detected in the Atlantic did not come from the black boxes of the Air France plane which crashed into the ocean, a French official has said.
Le Monde newspaper earlier reported that French naval vessels had picked up signals from the jet's flight data recorders.
A mini-submarine, the Nautile, had been sent to try to find the boxes on the bottom of the ocean floor, the paper added.
But the sounds were not signals from the flight's voice or data recorders, an aide to French minister Jean-Louise Borloo said.
She confirmed the black boxes had not yet been detected.
The boxes could contain vital information which may explain what happened when the Airbus A330 crashed into the water, killing all 228 people on board.
Locator beacons, known as "pingers", on the flight recorders send out an electronic impulse every second for at least 30 days after a crash.
The signal can be heard up to 2km (1.2 miles) away.

Flight AF447 fell into the ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on May 31, meaning its black boxes will only send signals until the end of the month.
French vessels involved in the search operation include a nuclear submarine with advanced sonar equipment and a research ship equipped with mini-submarines.
Ten of the 50 bodies recovered from the crash have been identified as Brazilians, five men and five women.
One "foreigner of the male sex" has also been identified, although his nationality has not been revealed.
The location of the crash, as well as the depth and surface of the ocean floor, have made the search for bodies and debris difficult.
The wreckage of the plane is thought to lie anywhere between a depth of 1km (0.6 miles) and 4km (2.5 miles)."

Interestinlgy there is nothing I can find on the Le Monde website with regard to the earlier reference in this report. Here is the link

www.lemonde.fr/

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just wanted to add this bit of weirdness here FTR:

edition.cnn.com...

Paris, France (CNN) -- French investigators said they are looking into problems encountered by an Air France jet last month in nearly the same spot over the Atlantic where another Air France jet mysteriously crashed in June. Air France flight 445 was flying from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to Paris, France, the night of Nov. 29 when it encountered the problems, the French accident investigation agency, BEA, said in a news release this week.

It is the same route taken by Air France flight 447 when it went down in the Atlantic Ocean in stormy weather June 1, killing all 228 people aboard. The investigation agency has not established the cause of the crash, and large parts of the plane -- including both flight recorders -- have never been found.

[edit on 15/12/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
AF447 was intact at the time of impact. It was wings level, with a high rate of vertical speed. The leading theory is icing causing faulty readings to the flight computer. This would cause the autopilot disconnect, as well as keep the pilots from knowing what was really going on with the aircraft. Shortly after AF447 it was found that pitot tubes manufactured by Thales would provide faulty readings under normal conditions. The EASA recommended that all Thales pitot tubes be replaced by tubes made in the US.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thats werid flight AK47 SHOOT PLANE GOES DOWN.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
According to the retired Airbus captain Peter Haisenko, AF 447 was probably bombed out of the sky.

-sudden loss of cabin pressure,
-crew and passengers immediately were unconcious,
-total loss of electric power and control within minutes,
-pitotprobe icing nonsense.

Compare Swissair 330 in 1970, or PanAm 103 in 1988, or TWA 800 in 1998.

www.gt-worldwide.com...
(In German only)

[edit on 7-4-2010 by qwertz]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am bumping this thread due to the fact that the black boxes have been located and the findings made public today. I am still convinced that despite the official reports published today that this plane was deliberately taken out of the air. Most probably to remove some unwanted people from the chess board.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

After watching this interesting documentary film about this incident, i start to think again.

The crash began with a misinterpretation of the weatherradar.

In my opinion, this device is quite easy to decive, so the pilots won't know, that they are on their way into death.

The flaws of these robot aircraft are obviously well known to insiders, but were not communicated to the pilots.

It was the right time, and the right place.

The cockpit crew couldn't win.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by qwertz

The crew could easily have saved the aircraft. They ignored their training, and the SOP for the situation, and it resulted in them crashing. Other Airbus aircraft have had frozen pitot tubes, and the crew saved the aircraft easily. A fly by wire system is anything but a "robot aircraft" and is no more dangerous than a non-fly by wire system. The only thing is that the crew has to actually pay attention and follow their training and checklists.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join