It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight A447 The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What do you make of one of the beaches being called Air France? How strange is that?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Clear weather is new cause in weather map presentations you
can see there is a band of storms across the equator.

Unless they say passing the belt is like shooting dice we can
only assume the belt is passable.

A clear weather report is not what authorities are looking for.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

Not very strange when the reason is given that Air France used the area for its transatlantic flights in the 30s.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hi Franspeakfree,

You may want to re-post your theory to this message thread (now 34 pages), for review by the aviation community.

The AirDisaster.com website:
forums.jetphotos.net...

[edit on 6/6/09 by Adonsa]

[edit on 6/6/09 by Adonsa]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I completely respect this man, but I feel I have to at least think about this. Isn't it mighty convenient that once people start finding inconsistencies in the official stories, David Carradine happens to die as if to distract us from Air France and over to that story?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
it seems to me that when ever an incident of this magnitude occurs the gov spin doctors (MSM) produce so many conflicting reports to confuse all the people out there in TV land. those people watching this on the news will latch on to one reason or another that makes sense in their own minds then forget about the whole incident, something is definitely fishy about the whole thing but i don't think its some sinister weapon i suspect its more poor maintenance procedures and air France don't want people to work that out because they know they are responsible. i also suspect that when maintenance records are attempted to be examined they are either missing or doctored.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Brazil: Bodies found near Air France crash site-
PARIS - Searchers found two bodies and a briefcase containing a ticket for Air France Flight 447 in the Atlantic Ocean close to where the jetliner is believed to have crashed, a Brazil military official said Saturday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So...2 bodies, both male, 1 was strapped into a seat no word on the state of the other body. And a briefcase.

Im curious what being left in the warm equatorial waters for over a week does to the human body and if these bodies were badly decomposed or damaged in anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
*** Brazilian Air Force ***

Bodies from missing plane found

So i guess that rules out spontaneous "inter dimensional travel shifts" now?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
From reading the news, everyone seemed pretty positive no bodies would be found. But how can they say that when they dont even know what happened to the plane.

But wait. They do. So why hide it from the public?

For some reason there were no panic calls from the flight so whatever happened, happened quickly. I suggest missle. But who? The more populated groups on the plane were brazilians and the french. I say it had something to do with them. Maybe someone was owed a lot of $$$.

So they said what the hell, and boom.

Its either that or the plan traveled over some sketchy time changing expiermental zone and dissapeared.

Imagine if the plane traveled to the future and was unrecognizable in the future so it was deemed a threat and shot down. The reason no remains can be found is because it was shot down on another time line/dimension.

Who knows really. Will we ever?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lindalinda
reply to post by Yossarian

Not very strange when the reason is given that Air France used the area for its transatlantic flights in the 30s.

I know why it's called that but for an Air France plane to crash beside a tiny group islands with one of the beaches called Air France is pretty freaky!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe everyone is missing the point....

Could there be a connection between the Columbia space shuttle disaster and this flight 447..??

Shuttle Columbia - 2-1-03

www.youtube.com...

may they rest in peace.... and let them be glorified in heaven for their deed and courageous service to all of mankind...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by justmy2c]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just wanted to say food for thought that the I read on the news that apparently a bag was found and inside the bag was a A447 plane ticket.

I have to say - Is this like the passport that was found by the alleged terrorists of 911 in amongst the rubble,

Also I believe inside the bag was a laptop aswell?, I challenge anyone to throw their laptop in 7,000 metre deep ocean and see if it floats.

How stupid do they think the people (sleepers) are...............Point taken.

I am still calling conspiracy here.

Keep listening to your news channel and lets dig to try and find some more inconsistencies. When I have more time I will troll through the news sites around the world and see whats what.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Good points fran, i'd also like to point out the difference in the debri when it was discovered. First it was the plane, then it wasn't, now coincidentally they found it nearby? That sounds to me like either out right lies, or they are planting "evidence" to throw people off the trail. The more I think about it, the less I think that plane really crashed at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think it more likely that some information was distorted in the translation or reporting.

They are likely referring to the routing tags that are tied on to the outside of the suitcases, which show the originating and destination airports, as well as flight number.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am interested to know whether or not there was something happening with the two big steel companies involved in the crash. Benxi Iron & Steel and ThyssenKrupp.

Some brief research led me to a conference known as "ATS"
which:

The ATS is the meeting place for engineers and technicians. * des Sociétés adhérentes à la FFA (voir la carte des sites sidérurgiques en France ) Companies adhering to the FFA (see map of steel sites in France) * des filiales hors France du Groupe Arcelor of subsidiaries outside France's Arcelor o en Europe in Europe o aux Etats Unis to USA o au Brésil in Brazil

As we know steel is BIG business, and from what I understand, in the past these companies have been involved in developing steel for use in automobiles. (Michelin staff were also involved in the crash - tyres?)

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Vilyariel]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi Everyone, I'm from Melbourne Australia, On our news tonight it was stated that 17 bodies have now been recovered. Has anyone else heard the same.

This plane disaster has to be investigated properly, like the OP stated.

I believe this is either a distraction for other current news (ie 9/11 or UFO's) or it was an assassination of one or more people.

As you all know,The first media reports, (false & correct) are crucial.

P.S - My user name is a reference to my car (a 500 hp Nissan Skyline), nothing to do with the number for Satan - Just a powerful car )

I have been accused in the past on other forums of using that number in an offensive way)

Cheers

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Skyline666]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

Hey mate, welcome to ATS.
Just checked Folha de Sao Paulo website and they say the correct number of bodies is 16, not 17 as previously stated. Altho the said 2 more bodies were located.
Source - Folha de SP

Just an info.
The search and rescue job is the responsability of the Brazilian Armed Forces and the investigation will be done by the french authorities.

[edit on 8/6/09 by Krpano]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ok so I was listening to the wireless today and despite various search teams and a french submarine authorities are still unable to find the black box? Strange that isn't it? Also I believe that the tail has been located now. Its always the tail end?

At this moment in time I would like to go on record and say that my gut feeling tells me that this plane was blown up intentionally to discard evidence that would have had detremental effect on TPTB. Sounds a little out there I know but something isn't right.

Has anyone dug up anything yet in regards to the CEO passengers? I am trying but at the moment my efforts haven't been fruitful.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

. At this moment in time I would like to go on record and say that my gut feeling tells me that this plane was blown up intentionally to discard evidence that would have had detremental effect on TPTB. Sounds a little out there I know but something isn't right

My Point Exactly. Hopefully we can get access to the original and complete passenger manifest. The TPTB, are slowly losing their power over the last 20 years, and they all know it.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Skyline666]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join