It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight A447 The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
can anyone explain how it is possible that there were people from different international steel companies on board as well as some scientists?

I can't believe they were just on vacation.

But I think it did crash and that whatever happened will be covered up.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
CNN headline now says Flight 447 crash could join list of mysteries such as Amelia Earhart. Looks like cnn is already putting this in the history books as another unsolved mystery. So everybody just move on and forget about this missing plane with 228 innocent people on board seem to be getting swept under the mat so soon. Shame on CNN for printing this garbage. Stinks of a coverup.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
According to Germany´s ARD, it is now being reported that there was no severe weather located at the location of AF447´s last known location. This mystery is getting deeper by the day.

www.tagesschau.de...

Kein extremes Wetter beim Absturz?

(No extreme Weather at the time of the Crash?)

Anders als bisher angenommen, herrschte beim Absturz kein außergewöhnlich schweres Unwetter über dem Atlantik. Das meldet zumindest der französische Wetterdienst Météo France nach Berichten des Nachrichtensenders i-télé. Nichts deute darauf hin, dass der Airbus in für den Juni extremes Gewitter geraten sei.

(Contrary to earlier reports, there was no unusually heavy weather over the Atlantic at the location of the last known position of the aircraft. This is being reported by the French Weatherservice Météo France through the i-téle news network. There is no evidence that the Airbus entered any severe thunderstorms typical for June.)

Eine extreme Wetterlage galt bisher als ein möglicher Grund für den mysteriösen Absturz mit 228 Todesopfern, unter ihnen 28 Deutsche. Auch ein technisches Versagen, ein Anschlag oder andere Ursachen werden nicht ausgeschlossen. Aufklärung könnten nur die beiden Flugschreiber bringen, doch haben die Behörden wenig Hoffnung, die Geräte auf dem zerklüfteten Grund des Ozeans zu finden.

(Previously, severe weather was regarded as a possible cause for the mysterious crash which claimed the lives of 228 passengers, including 28 Germans. A technical fault, a terror attack or other possible causes have not yet been ruled out. Only the two black boxes can describe what happened, however the safety investigators have little hope of finding the recorders amongst the jagged grounds of the Atlantic Ocean.)

Die Suche nach Opfern, Wrackteilen sowie der Blackbox des über dem Atlantik abgestürzten Airbus geht inzwischen weiter. Die Maschine, die auf dem Weg von Rio de Janeiro nach Paris war, verschwand in der Nacht zum Montag rund 1000 Kilometer vor der brasilianischen Küste.

(The search for victims, wreckage. as well as the Blackboxes of the Airbus which crashed over the Atlantic continues. The aircraft, which was on it´s way from Rio je Janiro to Paris, disappeared early into Monday about 1000 kilometers from the Brasilian coastline.)

[edit on 6-6-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

[edit on 6/6/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

[edit on 6/6/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Right, I have a few questions about this...

1) There have been a number of reports suggesting that the plane vanished from radar, and that only after the pilots didn't report entry into Sengalese airspace was the alarm raised. This stinks!!!
In the early 80's I recall clearly that a PanAm flight blown up over the UK (Lockerbie) was monitored by a number of tracking stations. As soon as the single radar blip turned into three or four blips (then many) the alarm was raised and actions taken to establish the status of the plane, etc. As such, why is it that there seems to have been an obvious delay of action in this case?

2) The reporters jumped at the chance of telling us all that the plane had entered into bad weather. As a regular flier, I know that pilots fly around storms if they can, especially tropical storms. However, only after numerous pilots have come forward stating that there were no storms in the area have the media backtracked and now say that there were no storms. Yet no mention of why they initially reported storms has come to light. Why?

3) Given the last two points, are we as ATS 'investigators' asking these questions of the media in our local areas? If not WHY NOT?

4) One thing that strikes me as odd are the numbers of German nationals on board the craft. I can give no reasonable explanation of why this strikes me as odd, but it does. I would have thought most Germans on their way home would have booked with a German airline, or at least one that flies direct... any one else feel that this is an odd number of nationals? Perhaps it's just me...

5) If (and it's a big 'if), this plane had been blown out of the sky it would have been tracked on radar as the pieces fell. As I mentioned above with the PanAm flight, the radar monitored the wings, cockpit section, tail section and parts of the fuselage as they fell out of the sky. Radar operators could work out where and when the parts would fall, and could alert emergency services. As I recall this is one of the reasons emergency services could respond so quickly to that particularly terrible disaster. So, why is is that the radar operators responsible for watching this aircraft cannot give us reliable information about where and when this plane went down... if it did?

6) When a plane leaves one airspace for another the radar controlers 'hand over' the aircraft. There is acknowledgement with the pilots and radar operators that this hand over has taken place. There are tapes and records of these events for every aircraft on the planet... Can any of our fellow ATS people get these tapes? Or has anyone bothered to ask their local media to get these tapes?

7) People have mentioned that the lady from Whitby, North Yorkshire, (nor far from where I live) is deluded when she says her husbands mobile phone is still ringing. I say she isn't. Why? Simple, when you ring a mobile phone (registered) in the UK it rings.... then after six rings it goes through to an answerphone of sorts. If the phone is off, they ALL go through to an answerphone without ever ringing. If the phone has just gone out of range, then there is a long delay before it goes through to an answerphone, but never rings. So, that mans phone has either been left in Brazil by mistake, or his belongings are not at the bottom of the sea as is being claimed. Further, for those of you suggesting that a mobile phone could make a call from an aircraft... try it. I have. Once the plane starts to move at flight speed, all signal is lost - even if close the ground, because the phone cannot connect to a signal mast quickly enough before it is out of range... why has this lead not been followed up? We need to try and get in touch with this lady and find someone to triangulate the mobile phones' position... that would give us many many clues to work with. Do we know anyone that can do this?

These are some of my questions...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Damp, the aircraft did not "vanish" from radar, it was no longer within radar coverage range when it disappeared. Unlike over land, vast areas of the worlds oceans are not covered by radar. Brazilian air traffic radar will cover out to about 150 miles off shore. Thats it then. AF447 was flying over the Atlantic towards Senegal and was supposed to have entered Senegali radar control at an estimated time. When AF447 didn´t arrive as scheduled, the alarm bells went off.

I wouldn´t find it surprising that there were a lot of Germans on board. Rio is a very popular vacation destination and business hub for many Germans.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
can anyone explain how it is possible that there were people from different international steel companies on board as well as some scientists?

It is possible because they were all in Rio, and all boarded the same plane... Just as it is possible for all of my family to go to London tomorrow... it isn't likely, but you never know.

What we should wonder is if there was some sort of conference in Rio recently, that would require the presence of all of these people. What connections did they have (if any)?

I fly a lot, and there is something about this flight and its passenger manifest that strikes me as odd. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but the feeling is there nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

It is possible because they were all in Rio, and all boarded the same plane... Just as it is possible for all of my family to go to London tomorrow... it isn't likely, but you never know.

What we should wonder is if there was some sort of conference in Rio recently, that would require the presence of all of these people. What connections did they have (if any)?

I fly a lot, and there is something about this flight and its passenger manifest that strikes me as odd. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but the feeling is there nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190

Damp, the aircraft did not "vanish" from radar, it was no longer within radar coverage range when it disappeared. Unlike over land, vast areas of the worlds oceans are not covered by radar. Brazilian air traffic radar will cover out to about 150 miles off shore. Thats it then. AF447 was flying over the Atlantic towards Senegal and was supposed to have entered Senegali radar control at an estimated time. When AF447 didn´t arrive as scheduled, the alarm bells went off.

I wouldn´t find it surprising that there were a lot of Germans on board. Rio is a very popular vacation destination and business hub for many Germans.

Okay, if aeroplanes are not tracked by radar out over the oceans, how is it that we know where aircraft are when they are out over the ocean?

All the aircraft I have been on (I was on one three days ago and will be on one in two days to go home) know exactly where they are when out over the open expanses of the oceans. How is it that they know where they are? I'll tell you... they are tracked. For the entire journey. Radar tracking, monitors aircraft. Not to mention satellites track aircraft too...

To suggest that aeroplanes get out over open water and are no longer tracked is preposterous! It would mean that any flight with VIP's on board could be taken off course over an ocean and made to "vanish"...

Not to mention all of those cute videos that TRACK flights around the globe on you tube... how do you think they are compiled? Oh, wait, they must be made up because according to your theory planes are not tracked when out over the ocean...

All flights are tracked ALL of the time. Ring any airline and they'll tell you. Ring any ATC tower, and they will tell you. Stop making stupid statements, ring the experts and they will tell you.

I have.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My friends, please take note that the ocean is pretty much 70% of the Earth surface, and that finding a plane lost in billions and billions of cube meters of water is just finding a needle in a haystack.

I address my saddened regards to those who think falling from the sky in an iron box from 10.000 meters at 500km/h would leave "survivors" in the sea. Come on, people, where are your physics books gone?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

What is strange to me is that they found debris from something else and not the plane.

No Mystery...Maybe they just discovered the SOUTH Atlantic Gyre Garbage Patch
Here is a report of the two Pacific ones LINK .

Reuters1 hour ago:

"Aviation analysts have speculated that a combination of severe turbulence and mechanical problems caused the crash."

See my prior Post LINK

And to the fellow that made the reference to 911, I believe Bush and Co did it LINK
Planes do crash, but steel girder buildings have never collapsed due to fire before..

[edit on 6-6-2009 by seataka]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
06/06/2009 - -- 08h28 08h28
Message indicates breaking the helm of Airbus-330 of Air France

An automated message sent from the Airbus-330 of Air France which fell into the sea Sunday shows that the rudder of the aircraft, aerodynamics play essential for the flight, broke. The message was in the first four minutes of the end of FY 447, where 24 alerts were issued, indicating a structural problem that may have triggered the accident with the plane that carried 228 people.

The message alerts the flight is in the TV France 2 released before, without opposition from Air France or the French authorities - the break was not identified by the network.

Folha de Sao Paulo two pilots of Airbus and both were assertive about the potential of catastrophic event, suspecting it was caused by a gust of wind violentíssima.

At 23.10, the first message indicates that there is a CTL RUD TRV LIM FAULT. Translating techniques: failure to control for limiting the travel of the rudder. In Portuguese, the computer indicates that the rudder exceeded the limit that could move, or broke.

The rudder is the movable part of the stabilizer, the "wing" which is the vertical tail of the plane and is responsible for preventing yaw aerodynamic. The rudder can change the course of the airplane.

Their movements are limited to 25% gradient in the shaft to 296 km / h in Airbus. From 703 km / h, this tolerance drops to less than 4% due to the potential for structural damage or to make a maneuver to take control of the airplane. When out of control radar Brazil, 22 minutes before the registration of the defect, the AF 447 was 840 km / h.

It is this limit that indicates the computer that failed. Worse, not registered as a defect in the systems that control the electric motors that move the rudder, the FAC, it is possible that the stabilizer was booted.

In this case, the control of an airplane at a height of 10.7 km and 840 km / h is almost impossible.

"Certainly there was some structural damage to the aircraft. If it was small or large, is not yet possible to say. But it is an extremely important information," says Adalberto Febeliano aerospace engineer, former executive vice president of the Brazilian Association of General Aviation and currently director of the Blue.

translate.google.com... &sl=pt&tl=en&history_state0=

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good Morning

After reading 4 different threads on this this topic, almost in their entirety (I did blow over some posts with the airbus vs boeing pissing contest), I would like to add a few things....

1) Watching the Weather Channel in the US on Tuesday, they had an expert from some international weather monitoring company regarding the lightning theories.... he repeatedly stated there was no lightning in the area where AF447 went missing.

2) This is interesting simply because we don't REALLY know where AF447 went missing.

3) We know the plane was between radar covered areas WHEN it went missing.

4) #3 means there are MANY possibilities as to what exactly was in the airspace surrounding AF447 WHEN it went missing.

5) I have to mention that I believe that TPTB always tell us from day 1 what they WANT us to believe. We were told the plane "disappeared" or "vanished". That's their story and they're stickin' to it.

6) As tragic as this is, I simply cannot help thinking of LOST. The similarities are just too bizarre for words!

7) I have flown commercially dozens of times AS A PASSENGER. I have NEVER been privy to the passenger list of the flight I was on. WHO is to to say the passenger list is "odd"???

8) 3 higher-ups from ThyssenKrupp on board.... Conference? Meeting? This stuff happens every day! AND the 330 has a 40+ seat business class capacity. Certainly suitable for executives traveling transcontinentally.

9) It seems that many parts of the "chain of command" or persons of responsibility were lax in their duties. (perhaps due to the fact that it was the middle of the night, end of weekend, early Monday...whatever...but basically a period of time when most of us are transitioning from the weekend back to "real world") So not the most attentive time period for a catastrophe.

10) Is there any more news from the woman who claims to be ringing her husband's mobile??

That's all I have for now. I sincerely hope that we find out what really happened to AF447. Comfort and peace to the aching hearts of their friends and families.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

06/06/2009 - -- 11h33 11h33
French say it is too early to discover reasons for the 24 signs of failure of Airbus

The Airbus A330-200 of Air France who disappeared in the Atlantic Ocean in the early hours of Monday delivered 24 signs of deficiencies in its systems during the four minutes prior to your departure area of the radar tracking, French researchers reported today.

This information, first disclosed by the Office of Research and Analysis (BEA, the French acronym) gives more reliable clues about what may have occurred, although it is still "premature" to conclude they were the causes of the accident.

The director of BEA, Paul-Louis Arslanian, who spoke to the press for the second time since the tragedy, was indicative of whether or deny the conclusions to reinforce a hypothesis than any other, being careful to show only the data confirmed.

"It is too early to know the causes of the accident," he said at the same time it eliminated any and all "dangerous conclusion."

Arslanian was indicative that the state is "premature" to say the reasons that caused these problems and if they caused the accident.

He does not completely discarded the hypothesis of a terrorist attack, but "not very coherent" from the information you have.

Many details still to be built - in particular, the black box of the plane - which is necessary to know what happened in the middle of the ocean with the AF447 flight that was the route between Paris and Rio de Janeiro and disappeared without a trace with 228 occupants on board.

The only available signals are automatically issued and collected by the aircraft radar.

From these, it is known that the flight passed with normality until 23.10 on Sunday (schedule of Brasília), four minutes before the plane leaves the area of monitoring radars Brazilians.

This is where the signs of deficiencies in the systems of the A330 have been fired. At least 24 issues were recorded, 14 of them between 23.10 and 23h11 de Brasília.

In particular, these signals show "inconsistencies" in the data recorded by sensors speed. The A-330 has three facilities in the genus and, when the differences between what each measure is high, a warning signal is issued.

Therefore, some electrical systems, including the autopilot and the self, no longer work, something that happened that night in AF447. However, do not discard the hypothesis that the crew has turned off these features on a voluntary basis.

It is not known whether returned to work later, when the plane was already in the intermediate gray area of the ocean, out of reach of radar and Brazilian outside the radius of action of Africa.
This type of anomaly has been previously registered in other A330, said the head of the BEA, which has led Airbus to study the changes in the sensors to make them safer.

Moreover, the director of BEA spoke to the press along with the deputy director of the French meteorological service, Alain ratio, which shows the influence that the weather is still studied.
However, this path does not reveal anything extraordinary because, according Ratio, conditions were recorded for a normal month of June in the Atlantic region, place of confluence of winds that cause storms.

The officer reported that by observing weather conditions were worse on other days next to last Monday and that at the time of the accident was not particularly exceptional records of storms.

However, the researchers demonstrate that the AF447 that area may have experienced "always difficult for pilots" without the help of some automated systems, while it did not hit the hammer on this hypothesis.
More data are still missing and, therefore, the black-boxes are considered essential, which explains the procedures for starting your location.

To find them, and all media submitted to date by Brazil and France, including a nuclear submarine, where acoustic systems sum lent by the United States and will be shipped in two French vessels.

With them, the goal is traced in "more rapid and systematic" the ocean floor in search of black-boxes, which for almost 30 days before issue signals to silence forever.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
After reading the facts, it seems quite obvious that the media was told to push the "Disappeared" and "Next Amelia Earhart" story. What of these rumors that Stephen Bassett was on the plane and that the people in the manifesto were part of his disclosure project? I'm curious to know about that, as if it's true, it would go way beyond coincidence right?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The A380carried 87,000 gallons of jet fuel.

Its gross weight is listed at 275 Tons... that bulge visible on the bottoms of the planes was added after it was found that the wings bent too much.. The A380 it makes extensive use of composites..

A mechanical or system failure would be very bad for Airbus industries stock and future sales and good for Boeing's stock - if the plane were to be abducted by renegade nazi ufo's from secret bases in antarctica - it would be better for Airbus...

Likewise some of the end of the world stories...directly benefit insurance salesmen while some (like the Las Palmas tidal wave) are FALSE. LINK

If you want the truth follow the money

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just a couple of points to add to this thread.

The three Irish doctors graduated from medical school in 2007 and had been on holiday in Brazil.

The other piece of information that has perhaps, already been picked up on is the name of a beach on the islands of Fernando de Noronha where the plane seemingly went down. Have a look at the paragraph under Tours And Activities at the follwing link: www.noronha.com.br...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Probe focusing on speed measuring instruments

PARIS (AP) -- Air France had not acted on a recommendation to change airspeed-detecting instruments on Flight 447 before the plane crashed in turbulent weather, the French agency investigating the disaster said Saturday.

The French accident investigation agency, BEA, found the doomed plane received inconsistent airspeed readings by different instruments as it struggled in a massive thunderstorm on its flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris with 228 people aboard.

Airbus had recommended to all its airline customers that they replace speed-measuring instruments known as Pitot tubes on the A330, the model used for Flight 447, said Paul-Louis Arslanian, the head of the agency.

"They hadn't yet been replaced" on the plane that crashed, said Alain Bouillard, head of the French investigation. Air France declined immediate comment.

Airbus had made the recommendation for "a number of reasons," he said.

The investigation is increasingly focused on whether external instruments may have iced over, confusing speed sensors and leading computers to set the plane's speed too fast or slow - a potentially deadly mistake in severe turbulence.

Pitot tubes, protruding from the wing or fuselage of a plane, feed airspeed sensors and are heated to prevent icing. A blocked or malfunctioning Pitot tube could cause an airspeed sensor to work incorrectly and cause the computer controlling the plane to accelerate or decelerate in a potentially dangerous fashion.

Air France has already replaced the Pitots on another Airbus model, the 320, after its pilots reported similar problems with the instrument, according to an Air France air safety report filed by pilots in January and obtained by The Associated Press.
Peter Goelz, a former managing director of the National Transportation Safety Board, said that advisory and the Air France memo about replacing flight-speed instruments "certainly raises questions about whether the Pitot tubes, which are critical to the pilot's understanding of what's going on, were operating effectively."

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
BREAKING

Aeronautics confirms rescue of bodies of passengers of the Airbus

Colonel Jorge Amaral, subchefe communication from the FAB (Brazilian Air Force), confirmed this Saturday (6) who found wreckage and bodies of rescued passengers of the Airbus-330 of Air France, who disappeared Sunday after take off from Rio to Paris .

Three experts and one papiloscopista (responsible for harvesting and analyzing fingerprints) of the Federal Police as part of today's task-force in Pernambuco who investigates the accident.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, bodies have now been found apparently. Breaking news: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join