It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight A447 The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What I don't get is that these automated emergency messages detailing the different failures were sent over a 15 min period, why then was the captain silent as certain things were going wrong?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
The only thing I know is, they won't find survivors after this amount of time. People don't last long in the open sea.

What is strange to me is that they found debris from something else and not the plane.

This could point to a second plane theory.

Where is A447? If there is no debris, there is no wreck, if there is no wreck the plane is intact.

If the plane is intact, where did it land (if it landed)

Obviously

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What I don't get is that these automated emergency messages detailing the different failures were sent over a 15 min period, why then was the captain silent as certain things were going wrong?

...maybe comms were knocked out by EM? jamming? I dunno but if the official timeline is correct, something definitely happened to their primary and secondary communications systems. I definitely agree with you tho, if all this # was happening for a quarter of an hour there should have been a mayday or at least some sort of squak-code. Odd that the only system working was the automated messages sent out by the airplane's redundancy alert broadcast system (which is basically a glorified "check engine" light).

Personally, I'm ruling out terrorism, freak malfunction, or weather/natural phenomena, and until I see some tangible supporting evidence, I'm setting aside the UFO hypothesis for now.

I'm leaning toward the notion that TPTB is covering something up, and doing a piss-poor job of it...which is understandable (2+ governments and a corporation keeping their cover-stories straight and non-conflicting has got to be damn near impossible). So, I'm thinking:

a) Someone is covering up a military screw-up with some sort of directed energy weapon prototype (dont have time to google stuff right now but if I remember correctly, the initial stage of the firing sequence of a COIL laser such as Boeing's YAL-1 uses some sort of energy beam to lase the target and clear the air to the target of any disturbances before firing the primary laser....electrical disturbance first, intense heat second...followed by the collapse of the target's airframe).

b) Its a more conventional military-screw up. Like when the AEGIS system on that US Navy ship decided to use an Iranian plane for target practice.

c) Air France, Airbus, or the French gov't is covering it up for political and/or financial reasons.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by Purple Dragon]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I believe I have the definitive theory regarding this disaster.

A commercial aircraft encountered extreme weather conditions while over the Atlantic resulting in a failure of the aircraft and a tragic loss of life.

That about sums it up I think other than mentioning my heart goes out to those who lost loved ones.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hijacking.
Or Aliens.
Nahhh.Hijacking!!!!
I fell this people is stlll alive!
Since day one,i feel their alive.
For real!!
I don't know what's this coverup about,though

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i can t believe more people aren't suggesting it was a mid air collision with a ufo

i think if you look at the location, the unidentified debri, the recent release by Brazil's govt of ufo related docs, the flash seen in mid-air and the previous threat made with no claim of responsibility

it hit a ufo

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by damagemouse
i can t believe more people aren't suggesting it was a mid air collision with a ufo

i think if you look at the location, the unidentified debri, the recent release by Brazil's govt of ufo related docs, the flash seen in mid-air and the previous threat made with no claim of responsibility

it hit a ufo

Do you remember that quantas incident some months ago>??
That disk shape hole in the fuselage????
That was weird!!!!!
My first thought was...UFO.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Found a passenger list with more names listed:

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2009/06/02/international/i073521D62.DTL&tsp=1

List of passengers aboard lost Air France flight
By The Associated Press

Thursday, June 4, 2009

(06-04) 06:14 PDT , (AP) --

A list of the named crew and passengers aboard Air France Flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris carrying 228 people:

-Luiz Roberto Anastacio, 50; Brazilian; president for South America, Michelin

-Mateus Antunes, Brazilian

-Octavio Antunes, Brazilian

-Patricia Antunes, Brazilian

-Stephane Artiguenave, 35; French; salesman at electrical distributor CGED

-Sandrine Artiguenave, 34; French

-Silvio Barbato, Brazilian, former conductor for the Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater Orchestra

-Valnizia Betzler, Brazilian

-Pierre-Cedric Bonin, 32; French; co-pilot of AF447

-Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca, 26; Brazilian; descendent of Brazil's last emperor

-Isabelle Bonin, 36; French; wife of AF447 co-pilot Pierre-Cedric Bonin

-Aisling Butler, 26; Irish, of Roscrea, Ireland; doctor

-Vanderleia Carraro, Brazilian

-Julia Chaves de Mirandas Chmi, Brazilian

-Leticia Chem, Brazilian

-Roberto Chem, Brazilian

-Vera Chem, Brazilian

-Chen Chiping, 53, Chinese; wife of Liaoning province's vice mayor, vice manager of a trade company under Benxi Iron & Steel

-Chen Qingwei, 35, Chinese; resident of central Chinese city of Wuhan, had applied to become Brazilian investment immigrant

-Brad Clemes, 49; Canadian from Guelph, Ontario; Coca-Cola executive

-Arthur Coakley, 61; British; structural engineer for PDMS

-Bianca Cotta, Brazilian

-Ana Luis Curty, Brazilian

-Leonardo Dardengo, Brazilian

-Juliana de Aquina, Brazilian

-Jose Roberto Gomes da Silva, Brazilian

-Carlos Eduardo de Mello, Brazilian

-Jane Deasy, 27; Irish; doctor

-Marc Dubois, 58; French; flight captain of AF447

-Simone Elias, Brazilian

-Marcia Mosconde Faria, Brazilian

-Sonia Ferreira, Brazilian

-Adriana Henriques, Brazilian

-Walter Carrilho Junior, Brazilian

-Izabela Kestler, Brazilian

-Jozsef Gallasz, 44; Hungarian; partner of Hungarian victim Rita Szarvas.

-Gao Jiachun, 27, Chinese; an employee with Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. in south China city of Shenzhen

-Gao Xing, 39, Chinese; manager of trade company under Benxi Iron & Steel

-Antonio Gueiros; Brazilian; information systems director, Michelin

-Michael Harris, 60; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana; geologist

-Anne Harris; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana, physical therapist

-Erich Heine, 41; South African-born; member of executive board of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG

-Claus-Peter Hellhammer, 28; employee of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG based in Germany

-Veronica Ivanovitch, 57; Swiss-Brazilian; the wife of telecoms millionaire Hans Ivanovitch

-Moritz Kock, 54; German, from Potsdam; architect

-Giovanni Battista Lenzi, Trentino area, Italy

-Leonardo Pereira Leite, Brazilian

-Li Mingwen, 44, Chinese; deputy general manager of Benxi Iron & Steel based in China's northeastern Liaoning Province

-Jean Claude Lozouet, Brazilian

-Zoran Markovic, 45; Croatian, from Kostelji, Croatia; sailor

-Jose Gregorio Marques, Brazilian

-Maria Teresa Marques, Brazilian

-Nelson Marinho, Brazilian

-Carlos Mateus, Brazilian

-Gustavo Mattos, Brazilian

-Marco Antonio Camargos Mendonca, 44, Brazilian, worked for Vale SA mining company

-Luis Claudio Monlevad, Brazilian

-Tadeu Moraes, Brazilian

-Eduardo Moreno, Brazilian

-Marcelo Oliveira, Brazilian

-Christine Pieraerts; French; engineer at Michelin

-David Robert, 37; French; co-pilot of AF447

-Bruno Pelajo, Brazilian

-Marcela Pellizzon, Brazilian

-Ferdinand Porcard, Brazilian

-Sonia Maria Cordeiro Porcaro, Brazilian

-Deise Possamai, Brazilian

-Luciana Seba, Brazilian

-Shen Zuobing, about 40, Chinese; former material section chief, Benxi Iron & Steel

-Ana Carolina Silva, Brazilian

-Angela Cristina de Oliveira Silva, Brazilian

-Joao Marques Silva, Brazilian

-Jose Souza, Brazilian

-Adriana Sluijs, Brazilian

-Sun Lianyou, 49, Chinese; director of smelting plant, Benxi Iron & Steel

-Rita Szarvas; Hungarian; therapist at a Budapest center for children with motor disabilities. Her 7-year-old son was also aboard, but his name was not released.

-Maria Vale, Brazilian

-Francisco Vale, Brazilian

-Paulo Vale, Brazilian

-Eithne Walls, 29; Irish; doctor

-Solu Wellington Vieira de Sa, Brazilian

-Xiao Xiang, 35, Chinese; associate research fellow at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing

-Rino Zandonai; Trentino area, Italy.

-Christiane Zeuthen; Danish

-Zhang Qingbo, 54, Chinese; manufacturing department head, Benxi Iron & Steel

-Luigi Zortea; Trentino area, Italy.

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2009/06/02/international/i073521D62.DTL&tsp=1

Can not verify this but Also found at :

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2009/06/02/international/i073521D62.DTL

vkkv6/2/2009 4:48:30 PM ( comment section )

* 61 French
* 58 Brazilians
* 26 Germans
* 9 Chinese
* 9 Italians
* 6 Swiss
* 5 Britons
* 5 Lebanese
* 4 Hungarian
* 3 Irish
* 3 Norwegians
* 3 Slovakians
* 2 Americans
* 2 Moroccans
* 2 Poles
* 2 Spanish
* 1 Argentinian
* 1 Austrian
* 1 Belgian
* 1 Canadian
* 1 Croatian
* 1 Danish
* 1 Dutch
* 1 Estonian
* 1 Filipino
* 1 Gambian
* 1 Icelandic
* 1 Romanian
* 1 Russian
* 1 South African
* 1 Swedish
* 1 Turk

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Maybe the Bermuda Triangle has relocated futher south. It just "dissapeared"

Or maybe it was just a horrible freak accident. It will probably be years before they figure it out.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Remember this?

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
How about the auto makers being in debt to the Steel Mills' thus causing a domino effect.
Brrazil and China do alot of import and export exchanges, in dealing with Mining many kinds of ores and Steel production.

NewsFriday, 05 Jun 2009

GM and Chrysler bankruptcies may cost USD 69 million to steel mills
Friday, 05 Jun 2009

According to court filings from General Motors Corporation and Chrysler LLC, the bankruptcies will cost 5 steel companies a combined USD 68.78 million if the auto makers fail to pay their bills.

GM and Chrysler may owe even more money to steelmakers depending on whether other steel producers filed claims that weren't disclosed among the list of top 50 creditors in each of their bankruptcy filings. Similarly, the figure may be lower in Chrysler's case as it started to emerge from bankruptcy this week.

GM filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, making it the second largest company to do so in US history. Chrysler filed the same bankruptcy proceeding a month ago and is this week finalizing plans to merge its assets with Italy's Fiat SpA, a move that will help pave the way for the US auto maker to emerge from bankruptcy.

The two cash strapped carmakers have suffered from decades of cumbersome labor legacy costs and declining market share, but their liquidity issues became more acute when sales plummeted due to lack of consumer demand from the sudden economic downturn.

Steelmakers and component part suppliers have been among the hardest hit by the bankruptcies and took action months ago to conserve cash by slashing production, cutting jobs and shelving expansion projects. But now both face the prospect of unpaid bills.

(Sourced from www.dowjones.com)

steelguru.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If it is conspiracy, it could well be a corporate one. A more likely explanation for this latest Airbus desaster could be the way this plane's autopilot works with (or rather against) the human pilots. There have been other cases of Airbus flights being endangered or even crushing due to missfunction or missusage of the autopilot. One famous crush happenend in Siberia in 1994 (Aeroflot Flight 593) and was latter dramatized in the TV series Air Crush Investigations. A much less known incident involved a Tarom Airbus the very same year. This incident did not reach notoriety. Why? Because nobody died. See a minute by minute account of this latter one mentioned in "The Devil in the Mobile Phone III (Just Cruising Before Crushing)" on a New Zealand blog (www.agle.co.nz - posted 3 days ago). Sureley, these are not the ony Airbus incidents that can be attributed to this cause. This is why we should consider that if it is conspiracy, it could well be a corporate one.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Uhh are you talking about the gas cylinder that exploded on board?

Not sure how that relates to UFO's or flight447??

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sorry, in my previous comment I wrongly spelled the New Zealand site "agle". It should read correctly www.angle.co.nz.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I know what created this disaster.

Pirates.

They went super high tech and have now went to the next phase.

Stealing entire aircraft.

/JK

A tragic event no doubt.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hi everyone...I have been reading, but just recently joined ATS. I have a theory that perhaps it could have been an explosion created by almost anything. Perhaps even a test shoot? Oh yeah... remember the famous photo- op a couple of weeks ago above the Statue of Liberty? Maybe the movie that is to be made in the future needed video of a plane explosion? Just saying...maybe

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What if they're not looking for a plane?

Brazil is known to have strange UFO activity..

With no sign of the plane, reported cell phone calls going through, a very early claim that this has nothing to do with terrorism...?

Could the plane have landed somewhere else while something was propelled into the water to make it seem as if there was an accident?

These governments have recently opened UFO files to the public.

There is something wrong with this and it seems as though a lot of people are catching on.

Could they have found something down there related to UFO's that is worth going through all this trouble of faking a crash to recover something else?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Passengers included Prince Pedro Luís of Orléans-Bragança, third in line of succession to the extinct throne of Brazil.[65][66] He had dual Brazilian-Belgian citizenship. He was returning home to Luxembourg from a visit to his relatives in Rio de Janeiro.[67][68] Other passengers included Luis Roberto Anastacio, president of the South American branch of Michelin[69][70], Erich Walter Heine, chairman of ThyssenKrupp's Brazilian subsidiary Atlantic Siderúrgica (CSA)[69][71], Silvio Barbato, composer and former conductor of the Symphony Orchestras of the Brasilia National Theatre and the Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theatre[72][73], Eithne Walls, a Northern Irish member of the Broadway dance troupe with Riverdance[74][75], Giovanni Lenzi, an Italian politician and member of the parliament of the province of Trento, and Luigi Zortea, mayor of Canal San Bov----from wikipedia

im pretty sure i've never been on an airplane with THAT many important people. not sayin these are incredibly important people

..but 3rd in line to brazil?president of michelin south america? the chairman of that company that was involved with bushes great grampa? and a member of italian parliament and a mayor

thats somethin to look at, if you ask me

i've been onna # ton of plane flights, and i guarantee i didnt have numerous chairmans, and presidents, and a 3rd in line to the largest country in south america, or ever anyone close to those importance.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by whateverponcho]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Unitl they find evidence that it crashed..

From the 9/11 attacks we all know how cunning terrorists are...imagine prior the 9/11 attacks one would post "Terrorists are able to Hijack 4 planes on the same day smashing 2 on the Twin Towers and one on the Pentagon"..everyone would just say duhhhhh..but they did it...yes they are that oraganized beyond we can imagine.

What if they Hijacked this Flight..landed somewhere...and are fitting it with a Nuke..than they Hijack the same type of plane on route to the USA and exchange the plane in flight so that they easily get into US airspace, maybe they found the to hack the computer onboad in such way it send wrong info to the radars giving them the wanted flight no.

I know its sounds sort of a movie but hey..we have to learn from the past that these terrorists are cnning and organized.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
the likely hood that a bomb took down the plane is pretty high, as a brazilian from rio i can tell you security is pretty relaxed at GIG, i know most workers wouldn't knowingly help place a bomb on a plane, but if they were told its drugs or some other contraband it would be easy as cake. i know I have boarded planes there with things i was not supposed to have on board. but with that being said i have done the same thing in the states.

My favorite theory is the mass abduction one. there were people from all walks of life in that, plane from doctors to engineers, pretty diverse group too. what better group of people to settle in some far away planet before the doom?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join