It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight A447 The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Krpano

can you expain it to me pls..10q

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The first casualty of war is the truth, look at the first reports,
plane disappears? maybe hijacked? Don't know?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Not much to explain mate.
Was just to let glimmerman check the integrity of my post.
He quoted me with "2 years ago?" and then posted the whois info from that site.
It was roughly 2 years ago, in 2007. As himself posted and i quote:

Record dates:
Record created on: 2007-09-30 23:33:39 UTC
Record modified on: 2009-06-03 15:37:07 UTC
Record expires on: 2018-09-30 UTC

The guy indeed has that domain for quite some time. Amazing coincidence nonetheless

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The pilot probably decided to risk going into the storm and the severe turbulence ripped the plane apart. I was also thinking that maybe someone sabotaged the computer systems, unlikely but a possibility.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

-Claus-Peter Hellhammer, 28; employee of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG based in Germany

Mr. Hellhammer

Anyone else noticed this?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Not even one big event in the world goes without someone making a conspiracy-theory about it.

Could you guys for once accept a honest tragedy. Failure of technology.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Hi all is it possible that the plane went up trying to avoid the storm and it was then eveything went wrong with the controls and the pilot coudnt stop the plane from going up, how far could it go? ofcourse it didnt go to far but i think we will be able to find things coming down soon

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Its a crash people - get over it

lightening strike

I got hit on a 777 coming back from Dallas into LGW years ago - it can affect the plane

Its a sad lack of respect for the souls who were on the downed plane that you persist in thinking its some Nazi/alien/NWO assasination attempt

If assasins wanted someone dead they can use better methods than bringing a plane with 200+ passengers down

Did someone miss Gerogy Markov or the journalist poisoned with plutonium ?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
reply to post by franspeakfree

Hi all is it possible that the plane went up trying to avoid the storm and it was then eveything went wrong with the controls and the pilot coudnt stop the plane from going up, how far could it go? ofcourse it didnt go to far but i think we will be able to find things coming down soon

Are you saying it is still going up ?

So maybe it's in orbit.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

yes in orbit but im just asking if its posible becouse it sounds like it was that what happened, in my opinion

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coeus
Not even one big event in the world goes without someone making a conspiracy-theory about it.

Could you guys for once accept a honest tragedy. Failure of technology.

I would love to just accept it. Too bad the governments and media outlets won't give us the information, so we peruse it and move on.

Why no complete passenger manifest? Why huge debris field, and then no debris field or just sea trash? Why not report a missing plane, and send out search parties, the second it becomes missing?

If there is no conspiracy, there is certainly complacency, poor journalism, and negligent mismanagement of the rescue/recovery!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Some important aspects to the entire story of this plane "crash" are so silly and unbelievable they practically beg you to question the validity of the statements made as a whole. The first in my eyes is the debris field contradictions, such as the size and type of debris, i.e. a large field or debris unrelated to the Air France flight. what can be garnered from the statement that the debris is unrelated to the flight, if true, is that the actual Air France flight itself did not "crash", or insert desired outcome, i.e. a bomb or explosion.

This leaves a possibility of a hijacking, one in which certain passengers on the aircraft may have been targeted for kidnapping. It has been stated on this thread , in regards to passengers, they may have had some type of connection to recent statements about the x conference and full disclosure. If that is the case and they needed to kidnap or otherwise secretly detain a rather large number of prominent individuals it would be more effective for all parties involved to make a general consensus that the targets were in fact dead.

In lieu of the fact that a mass of "kidnappings" would cause concern or, in that same reasoning, random deaths of a large number of people would cause the same outcome. The plane crash scenario would give all benefiting parties secrecy and plausible deniability which is like hard gold currency when it comes to big movers in society. just some things to keep in mind and build upon in our search for facts and to deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm definitely no expert here but, if the plane sent an automated message to ATC would that not indicate that the plane was still flying but that the pilots were unresponsive?

Surely that would rule out a catastrophic explosion such as a bomb, and lend more towards cabin decompression, I read somewhere that sudden cabin decompression would render any passengers unconscious within seconds.

As to what caused the decompression, or what has become of the wreckage......that would be the $64,000,000 question!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey Guys I found a more detailed list of passengers with pictures and small profile, it not all 228. We should be looking for the least likely suspect instead of the corporate heads, scientists and political figures. Also the page is in portuguese and my translator is acting up, if u know spanish u could pick up on what its saying.

Passanger List

[edit on 6/5/2009 by SHADO13]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The occultism and numerology angle of this incident has to be investigated. The flight number was 447 and the aircraft was an airbus 330. Added those two numbers come out to 777, which I suspect has some form of occultist, perhaps cabalistic, significance. I'm no expert in this sort of thing, but the Boeing 777 has never had any fatalities, and only one hull loss, last year on approach to heathrow. Perhaps breaking a 777 into two numbers, apart from being a marker has some sort of significance, indicating chaos? I don't pretend to know, but have a gut feeling this is not a coincidence. Investigating whoever set the flight numbers would be interesting.

As for what brought down the plane itself I would look at the hypothesis of a missile, a bomb or a booby trapped airframe. As the NWO conspiracy goes on it's not too outlandish to consider that modern airplanes could have electronic overrides as they are fully fly by wire, and the plane could be silenced and crashed from remote control. Perhaps it has some sort of fuel ignition system hidden in it's design? Secret socieities are everywhere, perhaps there is an engineering wing in masonry or some other group that has managed to hide in the design forms of control. Scary thoughts, I know, but when it comes to the NWO we must leave all cards on the table, as these characters have been engaged in dasterdly deeds for centuries.

Just some loose ideas to consider, I'm not claiming to know anything, just adding investigation pathways for people to consider.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Perhaps that was an Illuminati take out plane.
That might have been one method in "Conspiracy Theory".

Perhaps just to keep the rest in tow.

No doubt after seeing the in flight missile go by a commercial airliner,
the deed could easily be done.
Not by NASA, not by Aliens but by advanced remote technology.

As if all the coverage on Texas hobby missiles mean anything,
what is important is to skirt the issue. (like 911 blah blah and blah)

Sure whats important here.
The people and the mystery.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

Its a sad lack of respect for the souls who were on the downed plane that you persist in thinking its some Nazi/alien/NWO assasination attempt

If it eventually turned out to be a mass murder, wouldn't the victims need our respect in the sense that their killers are brought to justice? Rather than people claiming ''there's nothing to see here so move on with your life''?

Edit to add:

Has anyone with the required skills and knowhow checked into any suspicious stock market activity surrounding this mystery? There might be a gun there, still smoking....

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The accident scenario

The pilots have the plane on autopilot and find themselves heading into one hell of a storm.... the plane is getting knocked about a great deal while the computer is causing the flight surfaces to compensate automatically. Even with functioning control surfaces, in a hell-of-a-storm you can pull a couple G's without trying hard.

Switching off the autopilot is no big deal, if the pilot decided he was NOT on a profitable course considering the beating they were taking...

Here is an account of what is may be like from a NOAA Flight LINK

A fierce updraft wrenches the airplane, slams us into our seats with twice the force of gravity. Seconds later, we dangle weightless as a stomach-wrenching downdraft slams us downward. Clipboards, headsets, and gear bags spill loose and slide across the cabin floor. Another updraft, much stronger, grabs the aircraft. I regret forgetting to fasten my shoulder harness, as I struggle to keep from bashing into the computer console. Seconds later, a huge downdraft blasts us, hurling the loosened gear against walls and floor. Gerry and Lowell are barely in control of the aircraft. Grimly, I hang on to my console against the violent turbulence and watch the numbers. A 20 mph updraft. A 22 mph downdraft. ........... One strong downdraft has the power to send us plunging into the ocean. We have no options other than to gut it out and make it to the eye, where we can climb to a safer altitude. A minute and a half gone, half a minute to go. A colossal 45 mph updraft seizes the airplane. A shower of loose gear flies through the cabin as the airplane lurches violently. Gerry fights the updraft off, keeps the airplane level and headed towards the eye.

Now imagine if there are many lighting strikes... and one of the lighting bolts gets lucky, and breaches the skin and gets onto a cable.. and you have lost your computer operated flight control surfaces!!!

At the same moment, another message indicates that the "fly-by-wire" electronic flight system which controls the wing and tail flaps shifted to "alternative law" – an emergency backup system engaged after multiple electricity failures. This system enables the plane to continue functioning on minimum energy but reduces flight stability. An alarm would have sounded to alert the cabin crew to this.
[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/5444168/Air-France-pilots-battled-for-15-minutes-to-save-doomed-flight-AF-447.html]LINK[/ url]

Without proper flight control systems while in a severe thunderstorm what would the description of the events they experienced be like compared to a NOAA Military plane that was prepared for the worst? All they would have to is exceed the airframe's maxium G's rating...

Re the Flash... When you pull enough G's the wings break off.. When the wings break off the fuel tanks that are in them will rupture... At speed that would turn the breaking up plane into what is called an Air Fuel Explosive... (The strongest conventional explosive devices) . that would explain the brilliant flash... which would have pulverized whatever was left

My 2 cents

[edit on 5-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Finally a post I can reply to!

I have been wanting so bad to post to this incident but every other post around is saying "poor souls" and "don't talk about weird stuff it was just a crash" or "please don't bring up UFOS it was lightning".

Let me tell you all something:

1. Yes it is tragic, but so was JFK and 9/11 - and yet we are inquisitive and suspicious of both.

2. Don't talk about this? It's only a crash? Excuse me! Let me not question a single thing in my life and hide in a hole so other people who run the freaking world can control me and everyone else who backs down from learning the truth. (P.S. it is okay to ask ridiculous questions to find the truth even if the truth is just a simple crash)

3. Lightning, oh my god let's not rule this out even though I have been in many planes that have been hit and just kept going. I fly a lot.

4. Please let's show some respect to people who want to put a UFO connection to this. And yes it seems weird that Obama was threatened by Bassett on CNN that if not disclosed by the end of May that France would announce the alien presence. These things need to always be considered.

5. If you want to reply to me with your hateful remarks about real people questioning everything - BRING IT ON!!! I say congrats to people wanting more information on the world around them and SIT ON IT to the people who try to discredit real people from trying to understand. If you want people to stop posting you're just as bad as the communist governments in this world controlling their people from free speech.

Seriously people "Question every little thing!". At least the people on this site are 10 times more knowledgeable and understanding than the drive by media!

I'm done!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
One more thing.....with the post 9/11 world is it not a little more difficult to get a bomb or hijackers on a plane.....not to mention the fact that all international flights have armed under-cover marshall/police on them. I am really
on this one......

I'd just like to point out. In the UK now there are no armed guards stationed on or beside International flights. It's just business as usual on the pad and in the plane. There's more security at departures but that's it! And I don't think security in Brazil is very strict as well....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join