It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is crop circle alien warning? Latest - Huge dragonfly crops up in field

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Few days back it was jellyfish crop circle and yesterday we have this amazing dragonfly; I doubt these are man made ones; just wondering what message or warning are they trying to tell us? or is it a message or sign for other aliens who travel above us?

Click on the below link to see the crop circle

THIS amazing crop circle has been found in a British farmer's field - the second to be discovered within a matter of days.

The astonishing creation of a dragonfly was found in a farmer's field in Yatesbury, Wilts — just days after a jellyfish formation was spotted in Oxfordshire.

Now crop circle enthusiasts believe the intricate designs could be a warning to the human race to save the planet.

Experts believe Britain could expect to see more crop circles over the summer.

Fanatic Steve Alexander, 50, from Gosport, Hants, said: "Some years you do get themes developing and often you are looking for why this happens.

"It could be do reflect the status of the world at the moment with its financial, political and more importantly, environmental problems.

"I imagine this will not be the last one we will see this summer and it has already been a busy summer for spotting them as they are well ahead of schedule."

Source

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I was unable to add this image in my first post; at last here it is

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Enceladus]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
First Jellyfish then this...

Looks to detailed to be made by ordinary hoaxers, but who knows could be...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by MoonandStar]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
the wings are particularly intriguing
i wonder why the right wing is considerably larger than the left

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
First Jellyfish then this...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by MoonandStar]

I was talking about this one 600ft Jellyfish Crop Circle Found In Oxfordshire Field

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
How do we know these aren't man made?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18
the wings are particularly intriguing
i wonder why the right wing is considerably larger than the left

Good catch! and as you said the wings are really interesting

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

well spotted. looks like super advanced aliens arn't that clever after all ...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

that may be the result of the angle the picture was taken at

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288

that may be the result of the angle the picture was taken at

there is angle from the other side
if you imagine the cropcircle to the left a little bit and line it up you can see that the right wing is still a bit bigger

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The crop circle could be a warning, but as to what?

Do any of the crop circles display obscene behavior? I was just thinking from my own experience. Lots of graffiti display or describe rude things.

I could make some suggestions for the crop circle makers, but it would be an "Extreme T and C Violation".

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

The wings are not bigger on one side - the photo is taken at an angle, making the one side look larger.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It looks man made! If you zoom in you can see where the grass has been trodden on in parts! If it was a Alien Craft it would have burnt it clean and all the grass would be flat on one side not lots of different sides

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
As a creature of the wind, the dragonfly represents change. The Japanese people have chosen to honor the dragonfly as a symbol of joy and new light. The dragonfly has been a symbol of happiness, new beginnings hope and change.

So is this a sign that universal change for the better is coming - spiritually and physically? Hopefully so. The world is all messed up and needs to be taken to the cleaners, pronto!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't think the recent crop circles are warnings. To me the images are artful and interesting, but not threatening. It's almost like they were intended to entertain.

I would like to request a scary crop circle and I have a specific suggestion.

Show the planet earth and then a giant dagger in a hand set to strike it. That will get some attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
As a creature of the wind, the dragonfly represents change. The Japanese people have chosen to honor the dragonfly as a symbol of joy and new light. The dragonfly has been a symbol of happiness, new beginnings hope and change.

So is this a sign that universal change for the better is coming - spiritually and physically? Hopefully so. The world is all messed up and needs to be taken to the cleaners, pronto!

Cheers!

Or some bored guys are really good at playing with grass and using their imaginations. I personally don't believe this symbolizes anything other than some guys making art in an unusual way.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cds4344
Or some bored guys are really good at playing with grass and using their imaginations. I personally don't believe this symbolizes anything other than some guys making art in an unusual way.

Heck! Don't these guys need to work to support their families? I wonder where they get the time and money to painstakingly make exquisite art in a field and then not getting anything out of it - money or recognition? They're nuts!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Probably living in their parents basements!
No, but imho they've gotten all the recognition they need. (or wanted)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's nice art but it's still vandalism any way you want to look at it. I might wonder what the cause was if they didn't wait till the fields were sprayed and had tire tracks to make it easyrements from and to get around.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
The crop circle could be a warning, but as to what?

the Locusts of revelation.

-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join