It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing members?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So we all know that life happens from time to time, thats a given but in my short time here I have had the misfortune of "knowing" about the passing of a few good members. We here form a sort of bond with others here in the ATS community and I think it's normal to worry about members whom you've not "seen" around for some time.

The idea of this thread is a central Q&A for possible missing members as some know others e-mail adresses and social networking sites and so on and so on, they may be able to answer sombodys inquery about a specific member, of course with out giving out any info said member didn't wish to give out.

I'll start out and ask if anybody has herd from RFBurns, he last visited on March 27th 2009, I sure hope he is ok.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I u2u RFBurns a month or so ago to make sure he is doing alright and never got a response back.
Still hasn't been checked either.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Ya same here, I don't know if maybe he's on vacation or what but a month break seems a bit long so I'm kinda worried, I just hope all is well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

There is an existing thread listing several members that are missing.

I'm guessing people move on.

Plus many changes have occurred on ATS and perhaps change isn't always the best move for everyone?

Who knows...

Existing thread below.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Look at the two most recent post in RFBurns profile.

Comment from: AlienMike on: April 30th, 2009 @ 03:37
Keep up the good fight, good sir!
If I ever begin to feel downtrodden or overwhelmed in a thread my rallying cry will be "remember RFBurns!."

and

Comment from: stikkinikki on: March 13th, 2009 @ 11:03
I really liked you until you ratted me out for some supposed profanity. Just shoot me a note. I think I said "dung" instead of "poo" . You are 412 years late for the Mayflower. Welcome to my foe list - the scum of the scum.

I am sure that some of his foes irritated him so much that he was fed up and left the site.

And it seems that the poster of the comment on April 30 seems to know something.

Maybe he knows something. We will see if he sees this thread and posts.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Thanks for pointing those comments out, it may be that he just got fed up and left ( hopefully not for good) I had noticed them but didn't want to post them "out here" I hope he is well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Hopefully, he should be back once his anger subsides. Let keep out fingers crossed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Where is LadyInWaiting?

She has been unusually silent for what seems like a long time. I hope she is OK.

new topics

top topics

join