It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the G20 summit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
We all remember the G20 summit from two months ago, particularly where Gordon Brown mentions that a new world order is emerging:

Many, many people proclaimed that this was the beginning of the end.

This thread is a pretty good example of what was going down:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one world currency?

No NAU?

So uh....what happened?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Yea well I think that no one doubts that the one world currency is slowly beeing introduced to the world, but it has be come slow, like all major changes. The first step is to unite the world even more, and make arrangements the countries inbetween, so that they are able to handle global problems, like the finansial crisis.
I know that a big part of the summit was about climate changes and I believe that a lot of rules where gone through, for when a global natural disaster or something similar happens. As NWO leaders have said various times, a major threat has to happend before the world can be united!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Alternative Thinker]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

What examples are there that a one world currency is being introduced?

Can you provide some links?

[edit on 5/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.californiachronicle.com... heres a link. and a wee snippet for yee:

Digitized commodity money may then be in store for us. Gold banks already exist that allow clients to make and receive digital gold payments—a form of electronic money, backed by gold in storage—around the globe. The business has grown significantly in recent years, in tandem with the dollar´s decline. As radical and implausible as it may sound, digitizing the earth´s 2,500-year experiment with commodity money may ultimately prove far more sustainable than our recent 35-year experiment with monetary sovereignty.

One of me mates did mention to me the name of the global digital currency that has already been made, i think it is called something like "digot", but i can not remember the name for sure.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

What examples are there that a one world currency is being introduced?

Can you provide some links?

[edit on 5/6/09 by Chadwickus]

search for one world currency on infowars.com
there is many articles about it
and there is a lot of talk about a single world currency in the political scene too, a lot of countries seem pretty keen on it

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Everything takes along time to happen. Also i think the media is used to play games.

I doubt russia really want to be dictated to by the west really.

Russia and germany should go of and make there own thing, lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The phrases 'New World Order' and 'new world currency' have been thrown about for almost two decades now. The latest G-20 used the deplorable condition of the economy as yet another excuse to put forth their desires to have things more centralized.

They will again have a chance to do so this September 24-25 in Pittsburgh PA, probably after yet more bad economic news, or some new dire reason to have more control over our lives. They'll get what they want eventually, but they need us to want it as well.

Here's a little video I put together 'commemorating' the latest G-20 - I did so because I felt it was indeed some turning point in our progress towards a new system of control. I'm sure most of us don't oppose unity and order. We should however oppose the means by which that Unity and Order are gradually being brought on and will be maintained.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Everything takes along time to happen.

Yeah, Rome wasn't built in a day...Here's the thing though, Rome got built whereas the NWO has been 'slowly building' for god knows how long....

All these elite will be long dead by the time anything remotely NWO-like happens. What's the point of that?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well the point is that they like to pass the power and the idea of world domination on to the next in the blood line. That is the only point that I can come up with

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

For a group of selfish, greedy and power hungry men, that's a very generous thing to do.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't know about that.. But they have been doing that for ages anyhow!
Icke have done a whole bunch of research on that subject

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

"What examples are there that a one world currency is being introduced? Can you provide some links?"

One-world currency emerges ... again
'Acmetal' considered as solution to global economic recessionwww.worldnetdaily.com...

Burning one world currency
Monetary competition is safer than centralization
By | Wednesday, April 8, 2009
www.washingtontimes.com...

The Basics
Are you ready for a global currency?
moneycentral.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
hey, although i do not have much to add as opinions go

i would like to add a link to a website that may help

its quite interesting, and you may find the answers you are looking for here Chad

www.worldbank.org...

and last but not least

www.imf.org...

top topics

join