It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you all so much!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Really, I mean it.. thanks.

Over the past few years I have read this site off and on, but only recently made an account. I enjoy logging on everyday and reading the good information that everyone here contributes to.

I currently live and work in Mexico. I am originally from the US, and there is a lot to miss there- however, I have gained a wonderful prospective while living here.. of my country, the outside world and most importantly, myself.

My favorite threads here? The survival threads are always good, as well as any news related to the world, or discussion of government.

I'm not too much into conspiracy, there is enough fact to focus on for me. That is not to put down anyone, as that is what I enjoy most about this site- the variety of people and ideas. I thank the ones that I agree with just as much as the ones I disagree with for making ATS what it is. I respect every person's opinion here, just forgive me if I disagree with you.

One word to describe me? Free. No man nor government will ever take from me what I don't give them. I would gladly die to protect that, as I feel that is what life was truly meant to be. It's not about how we participate, it's about how we feel at the end when the time to participate has ended.

I believe in God- but sorry, I don't have any pictures to prove his/her existence. I respect everyone, as I said.. even if I feel they are wrong.

I love music, especially playing the guitar or hearing someone play the piano or sax.

I am no one special.. just an everyday kinda guy. I don't know a lot about much of anything, but I enjoy learning as much as I can.

I look forward to being a more active member of this site, and making friendships that I have seen grow over my time of reading threads here.

Thanks.
for all of you.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
What a nice introduction!!
Welcome to ats.
Thank YOU!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, And thank you for telling us about yourself,
You sound like you are going to fit in very well around here and become part of the ATS family, Thank you for joining.

I love Sax as well, I used to play it a lot when i was younger, such a beautiful sound,

If you need any help getting around ATS or not sure about something... please let me know, I'm more than happy to help.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards,

Asala.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
thanks for the welcome.. I may just take you up on your offer for help before all is said and done.. this site is massive now that I am exploring all of the features.

as for the sax.. it's beautifully haunting to me if that makes sense.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by blind.face]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
signing back out.

I never realized that this forum wasn't for the thin skinned that was looking to learn about things.

I'm sure I will continue to read, just no more posting. I liked it better that way.

Thanks to all that do so much to make ATS great.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HI blind.face and welcome.

Took me 8 years to join lol

Glad to see you have great enthusiasm for this place and here is some links for you encase you did find them yet.

Over at BTS you'll find all kinds of threads to enjoy.

The links at the very top of the page will get you around ATS.BTS/MATS.

...Terms and Conditions...

...IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...

...Index of Important ATS Related Threads

There a original music contest over at BTS right now you will enjoy and you'll find that there a quite a few musicians here as well.

Hope to see you around.

new topics

top topics

join