It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Resistith No Evil"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
"Resistith no evil"
"Turn the other cheek"

You have heard it said "FIGHT THE NWO" but Christ says in the Bible "Resistith No Evil".

I am interested to know in the event of a NWO take over, how many people would take the same stance. How many would turn the other cheak. If the NWO asked for your House would you give them your Car as well.

How many people actually think that Jesus' action plan could actually work.

I for one think it is crazy enough to work. I suspect people will think I'm crazy.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Jesus Christ may have said "love thy neighbor" and "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's," BUT...refer to what he did to the moneychangers in the Temple as well as my favorite quote of all...

"Let he who hath no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

You don't buy a sword to shave with. You buy a sword to run some sorry mofo through that's threatening you and yours.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm sure there are some people more versed in Jesus' teachings and quotations who can back me up on this one..

I'm pretty sure Jesus never says to resist no evil..
I'm pretty sure Jesus was a big advocate of defiance of men's laws in favor of God's.
I'm also pretty sure "turn the other cheek" doesn't mean to allow yourself to be slapped around.. I take it to mean if someone slaps the nice cheek, you turn the mean cheek toward them.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

When those around Him saw what was going to happen, they said to Him, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?”
50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear.
51 But Jesus answered and said, “Permit even this.” And He touched his ear and healed him.
52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, “Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs?
53 When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.”

Nothing much happened with the two swords referenced in the previous verse. I guess the point is they could have defended themselves if they decided, Jesus could have had the desciple's attack but he didn't. He made a decision, rather than simply being a victim.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure Jesus never says to resist no evil..

Matthew 5:39

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Luke 6:29

If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.

Were did you get your Bible lessons from? George Bush?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
That is the problem with Bully Psychopaths they really can not take what they dish out, hence the little fairy tales produced to make one willingly giving in to their sadistic urges. When you hit them back they shrivel up like little fetuses and regress instantly into the true cowards they are. You should try it

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
At least in America, around 4% of the population is sociopathic....without conscience. We do dis-service to ourselves and society by turning the other cheek for these scum. It's not right to allow evil the ability to flourish. Doing nothing would enable just this!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

If you don't give the bully a reaction they leave you alone, if you have the favour of the common people the bully will leave you alone.

Don't change your moral philosophy, don't change the nature of who you are as a person because of the existance of bullies. If you do that you simply are not free.

Jesus says "you will be hated by all men for my names sake" and people take that option all the time, there is a freedom when you stop basing your decisions on what people think or base who you are on what people might do.

Besides if you loose your life for Christ you will gain life eternal.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
At least in America, around 4% of the population is sociopathic....without conscience. We do dis-service to ourselves and society by turning the other cheek for these scum. It's not right to allow evil the ability to flourish. Doing nothing would enable just this!

Even someone with no conscience is motivated by reward.

If you get between them and their reward they may decide to kill you in order to get it. If you give them the reward unchallanged they will probably realise soon enough that it isn't all that satisfying any way.

We should feel pity for these people for they simply do not know the greater rewards. The answer is to show them.

"forgive them for they know not what they do."

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Show them? Seriously? A sociopath? Have you ever tried to teach a sociopath and accomplished this miracle?? I certainly didn't.

I had a friend for years who stole from me, lied to me, and used me whenever she could. I called her out, attempting to teach her. No violence, no hate, just speaking the truth based on observations. She wanted nothing to do with my teachings. She was A-Okay in her book. I tried for years. She was unteachable. That's what sociopaths are. They're without conscience from birth to death. We should show them NO pity, as they are inhumane scum. They are without conscience. That's what makes them less than human. People, yes, but not human beings.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Exactly! My nature is to level the playing field.

I am of Norwegian Irish Iroquois French and Belgium descent - A World class Natural Sentient Being. I have an Innate sense of justice and understanding of human suffering and I can assure you that it is not a service you are rendering to an assailant to indulge in his crime. "Tough Love" is necessary in saving your perpetrator's soul from eternal damnation

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

"Tough Love" is necessary in saving your perpetrator's soul from eternal damnation

Gods Mercy is what is necessary in order to enter into heaven.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I was in a situation recently as the only white guy in a group of brown people, many of whom where gangsters, many of whom where in constant trouble with the law.

I had no trouble with them what so ever. One day my hands were cold and a gangster warmed my hands with his own hands and breath. People simply don't act against you if they respect you, and in order to gain respect you need to demonstrate a strength of character.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Besides the Angels can take care of things.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

Exactly! My nature is to level the playing field.

I am of Norwegian Irish Iroquois French and Belgium descent - A World class Natural Sentient Being. I have an Innate sense of justice and understanding of human suffering and I can assure you that it is not a service you are rendering to an assailant to indulge in his crime. "Tough Love" is necessary in saving your perpetrator's soul from eternal damnation

Why would I want to service a sociopath? You think they have a soul? I think that's exactly what they lack.

I don't think I understand what you mean by your last sentence. You think another person can save someones own soul?

What I've found is sociopaths don't learn based on having a conscience. They may learn how better to "play the game", to put on a mask...but they don't really care about people. They don't REALLY learn. They just adapt. Fit in. And get away with whatever they want!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Forgive me I mis-spoke. I'm not talking about most gangsta's or criminals. They may be sociopathic, but the term I meant to say was primary psychopath. These are the ones born without a conscience.

I see most sociopathy as an affliction mostly hitting the lower socio-economic class. I think it's a biproduct of a hierarchical classed society. Sociopaths are morally deprived, but not without the ability to have a conscience. It's just temporarily misplaced at times.

I presume the person whom heated your hands was not without conscience. Morally deprived people are everywhere (4%), and they should be looked upon with pity. They should be taught. Psychopaths, on the other hand, should be called out. They should be shown no mercy, as they will give you none without a second thought.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I was Humoring the OP, going along with his goodness - but I am with you on this I don't forgive and I don't forget and the only prayer I recite of is to rid this place of all its insanity. Unfortunately this "turn the other cheek" thing has protected these Sadists and now we are being led into a Nazi World Event sacrificial to the max - the lower astrals are well served, and "spirituality" has been a great tool in feeding this monster, I never signed up for this.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I really wish I could give you five stars for that post. I'll just give you many thumbs up.

Spirituality is definitely being exploited by sadists worldwide. It's incredibly disgusting.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I just wanted to add one last thing for anyone seeing this thread who's dealing with a psychopath. I upset one, to the point that she trashed my reputation with friends through manipulation and lies, then threatened to put a civil suit on me. I was enraged with her after years of abuse and flipped, sending numerous uncivil messages. Boy was that pointless!

Anyways, the way I got her to leave me alone and not press charges was to threaten to expose her. It's really that easy! I found out who she was, it became quite clear that she was without conscience. I simply said, "If you press charges, I will sue you, and you don't want a judge to hear what I have to say about you!! I don't even know what I could have sued her for, but that was enough. They really, really don't want to be exposed, or be forced to tell the truth of their nature.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In short Jesus is saying that we should always submit ourselves to every ordinance of man. There is nothing wrong with defending against the NWO if it conflicts with the Law of God. Which of course it does. So since this form of human government will be against the will of God, we have the right to defend our families and ourselves. I'll be out there in Maitreya's face if I can be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join