It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punched, Spit On, Attacked, When Do You Fight A Girl ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It's public record that I had to defend my property and tenants tonight, things got ugly.
I have incident report numbers if anyone doubts my word.

Three girls no older than mid-teens tried to break into an apartment tonight, in the process they woke up almost the entire building. I called the police and went down to order them off the property.
Response time was slow, but others called 911 while I was being hit and everything is on the recorded calls as the situation happened.

I had a crutch poked hard into my chest by one girl, then the girl in the wheelchair stood up and punched me on the side of the head.
I used restraint and ordered them off the property again.
They move to the street and left before police arrived, but they where picked up two blocks away. The officer I spoke to said they were all underage and there was no point filing assault charges, they would just get off. She suggested a "No Trespass Order" on all three to keep them off the property, and I agreed.

My mistake. :shk:

Two of the girls returned shortly after without the one in a wheelchair, and again, I ordered them off the property and called the police.
The totally able girl started spitting on me, the filthy pig........

Now I count three times I've been assaulted.
Crutch to the chest.
Punched in the face.
Spit on by the last girl.

I don't care if they are crippled juveniles, they should be charged or I should be able to fight back, but I can't.

I don't have it in me to take out a girl, all I can do is restrain them.
And the police are reluctant to charge someone so young that has a disability.

What to do, what to do ???

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sounds terrible.
The reasons for not wanting to hit them are right.
But also more to the point, you will be charged with assault as your not underage....best not go there

Sorry to hear youre having this trouble.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Count your blessings that you're a veteran ATS member and have had restraint and reason pounded into your head for so long?

Smart moves man! If you'd have lost it you'd be sitting downtown right now just wishing you could tell us about it.

Way to go.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yeah you're right. Most women don't want to be THAT equal. I've been hit by girls several times. Usually, I get another girl that is a friend of mine to enact my revenge, and the rest of the time i bash my head against a wall.
It doesn't happen as nearly as with guys tho, so i guess you're just really unlucky!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Anxiety, sorry you have to through this madness.

Listen, don't listen to the cops, chances are they're just trying to avoid paperwork.
Or ask the advice of some of the law enforcement officers on ATS, I'm sure you know who a couple of them are.

But it sounds like these "girls" are not the type to learn their lesson with a warning.

My uneducated advice ... CHARGE THEM!

Btw are you ok?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
And I did restrain myself.
All the responding officers know I carry a weapon.

I really think these girls need to see a day in court and some punishment, but the police want me to let this go.

If they're all underage, then I think the parents should be charged.
Where are they while their children are out committing crimes ???

EDIT: Legally carry...........

[edit on 5/6/2009 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
First off....a gang of handicapped girls? I actually had to reread this thread a few times just to make certain that I had read this correctly. I'm dumbfounded at the possibility of such a thing at all!

Regardless, I would most definitely press charges. I would, in fact, demand that the local police arrest these girls and proceed with charging them under whatever jurisdiction they might have over juveniles. As odd as it might sound, I can't help but feel that a gang of handicapped girls might be using their disabilities to their own advantage!

I can readily imagine that a girl semi-confined to a wheelchair or a girl who needs crutches would be accustomed to sympathy and, thus, frequently are able to do as they please without regard to reprehensible nature of their actions.

If nothing else works.... try video taping them while they are acting out. Whatever you do.... do not strike back at them so long as you are able to simply walk away.

Good luck "A. D.", this is certainly quite a bizarre situation that you have found yourself embroiled.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Btw are you ok?

A little shook up, but no damage.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
DEFN have them charged, even if they do get off, they still go through the anxiety of it all, teach them a wee lesson without you resorting to violence.
Go get em!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wow! What nasty girls,

Well first i hope you are ok and goodness you must be so mad at them and mad at the whole situation, *Hugs*

Right i would not let them off, they came back so there's there mistake,
I would push to have something done, even if its the police going and talking to there parents.. Can they put a curfew on these kids? Underage kids here where i am are not allowed in public areas from 8pm, This was imposed due to the amount of problems some of the young where causing hanging out on the street,

Other than that get a super soaker lol and fill it with something smelly

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Seems like these three are good at getting away with this because nobody ever pushed the issue. You don't have a lot of options.
Set up a camera and keep a digital recorder in your pocket to protect yourself when dealing with these three.
Press charges EVERY TIME they get on the property and don't let up. They might get off the first two or three times but eventually the judge will get the point.

If these measures fail, you might need to employ the services of a rival gang of disabled teens to protect your turf.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If they come back do something so off the wall and crazy that they will never return.
My suggestions are shove your fingers down your throat and vomit on them or poop in your hand and throw it at them or maybe get some nasty scabby street cats and throw those at the girls they will do hella damage and you wont get charged with assaulting them.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
asala is always there with a *Hug*, sometimes you just need that, and everyone is being so supportive.

No, there is no curfew in Canada, at least not in my city.

The first incident (09-213406) was about 11:30 PM.
The second report (09-213428) was almost an hour later.

I did run a hose to the top balcony if they returned, but I can't spray them with a noxious substance without repercussions. It's just after 6:45 in the morning and I will wait till I can speak to a duty officer and the records section after 8:00 AM.

Originally posted by badgerprints

If these measures fail, you might need to employ the services of a rival gang of disabled teens to protect your turf.

And that's just not a solution I can use, as much as I'd like to.

I look at them and they're children in my eyes. They need a firm hand from parents or a lesson in how the court system works. The fact that they use a disability to take advantage of people is just wrong, and I really think I can get a judge to agree with me.

I'm going to do this within the law, and maybe teach them something.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Anx- Charge them, to the fullest extent you can. Simply because they doubt you will. I say make an example out of them.
Seriously WTF are a couple of girls that have a disability already doing going around causing crap like that?
THAT would be the only thing restraining me from hitting back..the wheelchair.
The others I say fair game buddy...You hit me with your crutch, I'll take it from you and hit you back.
You spit on me, I'll spit back.No reason why force should not be taken with the able bodied one.
Quite simply, if they feel forceful enough to do it, they should feel the punishment that ensues due to their actions.
And being female, I will say this...and those who know me well, this is extreme coming from me..BUT..if the girl does the hitting first, and you need to defend yourself...throw the gender bias out the window, and hit the biotch back. Period.
Yes, females want equality- give it to 'em.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I understand your sentiment AD, but what if this was one of your children ???
The youngest was 14 and the older ones are 15 and 17.

I'm almost 50 years old and could take them apart, gut them like a rabbit for stew.
But I couldn't in this case.

As fierce as the little bitches were, if I can remove myself and others from a dangerous situation, or I can restrain an assailant from harming me or others, that will always be my choice.

You know what I've gone through recently from another thread, and even then I used restraints until the police arrived.
(I'd love to get copies of the 911 calls I've made)

I don't want to be the one sitting in Central Cells, but most people I go up against go there, and then a trip to Barton or Mimico.

It was a bad night, but now the Crown takes over and the lawyers earn their pay.
Charges are coming for these girls whether the police want to lay them or not.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Anx... none of those girls would be my kid because I keep close enough tabs on mine...and were they to act like that I'd take a round out of them myself.
I can't speak for all parents but, a lot have become quite slack in the discipline dept. and what you encountered is the result. Either it comes from the home or it comes from the police, and either way..it does come.Have our teens become so daft they cannot tell right from wrong anymore? This is what comes from give children all the rights and parents none..
Anx, I understand your position, but you know things in the city are getting worse. What if one of those girls had a weapon?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Get a really mean looking dog...???

Not much you really could do in this situation. For me, the only acceptable time to attack a female is if you seriously feel your life is in danger. Otherwise, restraint is the option (and on underage, I wouldn't even suggest that).

There really wasn't anything else you could do other than what you did. Especially with juveniles. While the law is there to protect children, some use this as an open license to get away with murder. It's unfortunate, but wounded pride pales in comparison with any kind of assault (or worse) on a juvenile charge. Your pride will heal, but hitting a kid...that will NEVER go away, I'm betting....

You could always pursue a civil action against the adults of the children. Even if you then drop it, the parents are bound to not want to be involved with court, and may take steps to prevent the kids from bothering you.

can't speak for all parents but, a lot have become quite slack in the discipline dept. and what you encountered is the result.

Unfortunately, in the efforts to protect against abuse, the law in most states has gone too far. Even the accusation, no trial, no arrest, etc., can lead to you losing your kids permanently. I know, I've seen it happen... Even if the child later recants, and claims it as a falsehood, the damage is done, and the kid/s will not be returned. In Florida, I'd be terrified of having a child, as the law basically puts all of the power in the child's hands, and makes parents responsible for the child's actions, but also takes away the parents' ability and right to discipline their child.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Great to hear someone concerned over people creating the most annoying situation.. Props for that, anx :] it's so easy to view only one side of the story. Like you said:

I look at them and they're children in my eyes. They need a firm hand from parents or a lesson in how the court system works. The fact that they use a disability to take advantage of people is just wrong, and I really think I can get a judge to agree with me.

I completely agree and would even like to add, it's not just the court system they need to be reconciled with, but the general idea of being a wholesome person at all. I guess it's hard to tell how long the girls have been pursuing the darker side of life, but the older they get, the harder it will be to get their view of their role in society on track.

Maybe the best thing you could do would be to get their parents or school counselors (?) involved. They are somewhat like a judge, but the difference is that a judge is part of the society - the icky thing the girls are trying to steal from, the "enemy" - while the people around them are more of an emotional judge. Either way, definitely try to get some decent footage of them - preferably unaware of you. Maybe you can get someone in your building to film you while you confront them for the third time? Just spawning ideas..

Good luck!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Charge them...and continue your restraint. Well done...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Other than that get a super soaker lol and fill it with something smelly

You read my mind Asala.. lol

Something smelly and sticky......."Soda-pop" would do the trick.

And anxietydisorder.....if the girl with the crutch has a go at you in future, just remove her weapon and let her hobble home.

I think "disarming" someone in self defence is fair don't you?

Hope things cool down soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join