It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama at the Pyramids: "No evidence aliens actually built this"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is no doubt that pyramids were built by humans. However, it is plausible to question whether the pyramids were built under some other extraterrestrial influence. For example, were pyramids built based on some unique methods, principalities, instruments of other origin other than earth.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by krystalice]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It is no doubt that pyramids were built by humans. However, it is plausible to question whether the pyramids were built under some other extraterrestrial influence. For example, were pyramids built based on some unique methods, principalities, instruments of other origin other than earth.

[oops, double post]

[edit on 6/1/2010 by krystalice]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Correct. The archers back in the day were the Nubians, that were located southeast of their position, the guys which actually conquered some of their territory. THEY were deadly archers.

For that matter, has anyone seen those freakin stone outposts they built in the desert? When you survey those marvels, feats like building the pyramids fit in quite well.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well, technically, Obama is right. Aliens didn't built the pyramids or monoliths. We did. But using their technological help... I don't think that what Obama said has any significance on the longterm for Disclosure...

[edit on 1/6/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Darth Lumina

While the Egyptians were mathematically advanced, I always thought it was tens of thousands upon tens of thousands of slaves that built the pyramids over a few generations not ET's

my theory is that the egyptians where more advance then we think

cause i know for a fact that there is no wood strong anough to support the weight of those rock so think again they dint roll them on wood.and i am not sure that a wood boat would be able to carry those block ...and tell me how thousands of worker could be around without steping on each other

if you worked construction befor you will know what im talking about

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
1. How does Obama know.
2. Who said they were built by aliens anyway.
3. Why is the pyramid so important to the illuminate?

I used to like the guy, but these days he just seems to be a moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join