It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

wow! i certainly hope that's true! what source did you get that from? gotta link?

also, i started another thread on some French UFO videos i came across on YouTube - i can never seem to find any good ones on there, but these aren't bad, so i decided to post them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

link

there you go...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
here's a good .pdf from GEIPAN's website that has quite a few good [possible) UFO/OVNI photographs in it. it's like 63MB though...

www.cnes-geipan.fr...
check out from page 30 on...

i'll paste some of the photos here in the thread tomorrow for those that don't want to download it!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

now imagine nasa decide to open a branch for invistigate about ufo , the geipan is that, it's start when few pilot from french air force and astronauts
start to point there finger on strange things the saw in the sky, one of them was chase by an ufo, they never say that it was et's, but just a flying object unidentify,in the beginning it was curiosity for cnes to open the geipan and the real purpose it was to proof that this phenomen are human and not from space but since france open there files the geipan is acting very agressively
they are more active, and the opposite happen the start to proof the et's connection and since that it's the total blackout from the governement and the media.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
actualy Michael Cohen write many things, i can not follow him, and i m still searching how french governement are going to tell to people the ufo connection at the end of this week,only if we split to another dimension, actualy here in france the governement are more hideing things then showing it, for many people in france ufo is just a funny things people laugh about it,but there a paradox when we ask about ufo and et's there a aware and many says we are not alone, if somone proof strongly the exictense of et's and ufo here france i'm sure they start another revolution, because we are in the border line, to many lies, if it happen i dont know if it's good thing,
we have to many things in our head, economy, global warning, war, and many question without answer, i dont know if you feel the same ,but it's like standing on a cross road,if it's disclose then the world are going to change totaly it's to be thrown into a whole new world, everythings have to change
the economy, the religion, our history, our way of thinking it's too much for the humanity, we are 6 billion of people how are we going to handel this ?
the governement can choose to say nothing and keep things going it's much easy so wait and see.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Do not worry about it. There will not be any more ET's on Earth the day after the announcement, than there was on the day before the announcement.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Didn't Stephen Bassett mention France specifically when claiming someone else could pull the disclosure plug? Maybe this is what he meant

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

That's the way I see it too.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
According to this macedoniaonline.eu... It is scheduled to happen by this friday!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
According to this macedoniaonline.eu... It is scheduled to happen by this friday!

Good. Glad to see a link to the article.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Michael Cohen is saying that disclosure will come out of Toulouse Space Centre in France.

PASS ON: Response to France article massive, most emails wanting sources. I can say that disclosure will be via the Toulouse Space Centre!

source: twitter.com...

Even if this is a hoax, or just more documents, like what came out of Brazil, the anticipation is still exciting. At least we won't have to wait long to find out.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Soldat401]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

yeah i don't know if i can trust this Cohen guy - even ATS removes all the links from "all news web .com", for reasons of spamming i'm told...

well Friday's just right around the corner, so this is going to be an interesting week!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
ok i'm in for this one too! Friday! I can wait that long to be disapointed again! lol

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well, if France really does come through, I hope the US Congress won't go all 'francophobic' on us again, like they did in 2003.

"Freedom Fries"...."Freedom Toast"....if they do, they can "Freedom Kiss" my French Cuffs!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
All that stuff is BS. The author of the video is well known here as a foolish

He's been banned of different forum in France for hoaxing.
As for disclosure coming from France, let me

Sarkozy really has other problems to resolve before saying " coucou "
to little green aliens

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
France has already implicitly agreed on the reality of ETs with the opening of files via GEIPAN website. Our government and military forces are investigating on it since a long time. It's quite secret but not really hidden.

There are 2 ways for French UFO disclosure :
1. they say "according to what we can see we can say there are intelligent beeings controlling ufos"
2. they say "ok, we have a contact with aliens beeings"

If something happens, my guess is the 1st possibility, which means nothing more than what we already have. Saying it explicitly will only prove that they believe it but that they have no more information than us.

Not that sensational...

But it's just my guess, who knows...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by agnain

i realize they opened the CNES/GEIPAN website to disclose, but how come there aren't any photos??

...you'd think at least one of these countries who has disclosed their UFO files would at least have a decent photograph...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
reply to post by nunya13

I think you have hit on something brilliant here. This correlation between TWZ and Fr revolution + UFO disclosure (revolution on larger scale) is excellent. Merci beaucoup.

Eh...I try (producing brilliant idea is really hit and miss with me
).

I'm definitely keeping my radar on high alert here. This is supposed to happen at the end of this month (if the time wave theory is correct, which so far it seems to be uncanny). I'm really on the fence about what to think about the possibility of disclosure coming in the so near future. I would love for it to happen but it just seems way to good to be true.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
this is an intersting link this is the COMETA project, in 1999 the president jacque chirac and the first minister lionel jospin ask to investigate about ufo and there impact in the society, they ask also to make a sort of evalution if there is a ufo landing how people react.

www.ufologie.net...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join