It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by netron

AGREE!

Amen...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Top Secret UK UFO Files Go Public

I came across this. In all likelihood France will not send ET out of the closet this week, or even next. But is obvious that something is out there with all of the evidence about. The article is from last year and speaks of France releasing files the year before.

If there is nothing to hide, why have all of the secret files? I would love to see complete disclosure one way or another. Unfortunately most of the reports of rapid disclosure seem to come from questionable sources.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Such a shame. I so wanted this to be real.. just checked the site I saw it on and they have given up waiting to lol... nice pic tho

Shame.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e93f6d83ee54.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
well i got got a theory about why prediction never appen

im sure the people that keep the secret about ufo are monitoring sites like ats....so we are talking about what is comming...its like playing poker with your hand open on the table...its easy to win when you know what the other have...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hornyana_jones

Exactly!
Frankly, I don't get all the prediction mumbo-jumbo either. I mean, how many time have we been ask to hold our breath? One more and we're going to suffocate.

I don't think it’s in the end of some “person”. It will be a collaborative, collective consensus by many or else, Ets decide to reveal themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
People seem to be forgetting the real reason disclosure didn't happen...because Michael Cohen made up a story, pulled a date out of his arse, got a ton of hit's on his crappy little website and then acted more surprised than anyone when it didn't happen. I've spent the last half an hour leaving some adult themed comments on his website that he has been steadily removing and I would urge other's to do the same, its remarkably cathartic.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

nope - my source says July 14th...

did you read my OP?

i didn't even wanna bring anything from Cohen into this thread, but it happened...
yeah? who brought up the cohen stuff then? never mind.

anyway, I'm giving sarkozy all weekend to fess up

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And yet ANOTHER none-event ... no different from so many others we've been assured in the past were DEFINITELY going to happen ... and then just fizzled out. Why am I NOT surprised ?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What's up-
I've been lurking for a while, and while I'm not really a forum person, I did see this thread and just recieved an email that directly partains to what you guys are discussing, so I thought I'd share it...

recopy of origional email:

Please post and circulate widely!

Download PDF Version Here

View web page at www.disclosureproject.org...

CSETI Member Contact, Australia 2001
PRESS RELEASE

DISCLOSURE PROJECT

FOUNDER TO SPEAK

IN DENVER

CSETI Crop Circle, UK 1992

Steven M. Greer MD, founder and director of The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) will be speaking in Denver in the Turnhalle Room at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus on Thursday, June 18, 2009 from 7:30 to 10:00 pm.

Dr. Greer launched the world-wide Disclosure movement to end UFO secrecy and is currently advising members of Congress, foreign heads of state, and figures very close to the Obama Administration on how to best control currently illegal classified projects related to UFOs. These projects, which are embedded within a number of military, intelligence and corporate operations, have been managed without the oversight of Congress or the President of the United States since at least the late 1950s.

At his keynote address in Denver on June 18, 2009, Dr. Greer will review past briefings with world leaders and outline current Disclosure Project initiatives to brief those in Washington and other world capitals on the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer has provided briefings for the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many members of Congress, among others. For the most part, these senior leaders have been systematically denied access to projects connected to the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer states, “These projects have been managed illegally for over 50 years and as such constitute a grave threat to our US national security. The central reason for the secrecy is directly connected to the corrupting influence of special interests in the oil, energy, and financial sectors, since the Disclosure of the sciences related to UFO energy and propulsion systems would quickly end our addiction to oil and coal. This secrecy, aside from being illegal, has denied humanity wondrous new sources of energy generation that would rapidly solve the environmental and energy crises. In this sense, the reason for the secrecy is simple: old fashioned greed and lust for power...”

Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact with the extraterrestrial civilizations that are responsible for some of the UFO sightings around the world. This historic breakthrough will be reviewed at the Denver presentation, and a workshop on the CSETI contact protocols will be held on Saturday, June 20, 2009, also at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus, from 1:30 to 6:00 pm.

CSETI Member Contact, Outer Banks NC 2009
The public is invited to both events.

To interview Dr. Greer please contact:

[email protected]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

I totally agree ... no disclosure of any kind will be forthcoming.
If by some incredibly unlikely chance that it does happen ... then I will be the 1st to admit I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zetabeam

i deeply hope you are wrong...lol

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I hate to say it but...

I think they will disclose the existence of Hoverboards before ET. After all isn't that what we really want anyway?

Seriously... WHERE'S MY HOVERBOARD ROBERT ZEMECKIS!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Yeah what will probably happen is the government coming out that they have flying saucers, then a while later admit they came from original ET saucers.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Absolutely, what better way to disclose than to say:

"Hey here's this really cool tech to explore the stars, oh and by the way once you're used to this magical tech you won't be surprised to learn it came from another planet more advanced."

One more thing - this tech is already being compressed into our society as we speak, it's all just a matter of time. Look around at how fast our technology and society is evolving now compared to 100 - 500 years ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Crap I should have known! I love that pic ufailo! That says it all. Why did I even think that anyone anwhere would even release 1 document about even a trivial, weak sighting or at least one more grainy out of focus picture to add to the thousands already flooding the internet! But no nothing! not even a crumb! blah!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The Obama administration’s startling UFO connections: In a recent interview with Grant Cameron, he told me that he felt that he had amassed enough evidence to show that the Clintons were interested in the subject of UFOs, but that not even the President has the power to demand that sort of information. He doesn’t have the need to know. In an interview in Hong Kong, Clinton was asked about his UFO interests, and he admitted that he is sure that career bureaucrats withhold information from the President.

Source

I have come across this interesting article and it affirm my suspicions.

I was thinking about this disclosure issue and I wonder if the "Leaders" actually know about everything. Many times I have come across statements like "Mr President this is on a need to know basis and sir, you do not need to know". Did George Bush snr not make a similar statement to Clinton? I believe the only people who really know about these things are the secret agencies and they do not like sharing "sensitive" info with politicians.

Edited to try and rectify the quote display, but it does not allow me to do it - sorry it's so small....
[edit on 13-6-2009 by Ysterlong]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
"Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact"

Oh reeeeeealy, has he??? Wow.. proof? Who is he "working with"??? Here I'll fix that line:

"Recently, Dr. Greer has left voice mails with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact but none have been returned"

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apophus
What's up-
I've been lurking for a while, and while I'm not really a forum person, I did see this thread and just recieved an email that directly partains to what you guys are discussing, so I thought I'd share it...

recopy of origional email:

Please post and circulate widely!

Download PDF Version Here

View web page at www.disclosureproject.org...

CSETI Member Contact, Australia 2001
PRESS RELEASE

DISCLOSURE PROJECT

FOUNDER TO SPEAK

IN DENVER

CSETI Crop Circle, UK 1992

Steven M. Greer MD, founder and director of The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) will be speaking in Denver in the Turnhalle Room at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus on Thursday, June 18, 2009 from 7:30 to 10:00 pm.

Dr. Greer launched the world-wide Disclosure movement to end UFO secrecy and is currently advising members of Congress, foreign heads of state, and figures very close to the Obama Administration on how to best control currently illegal classified projects related to UFOs. These projects, which are embedded within a number of military, intelligence and corporate operations, have been managed without the oversight of Congress or the President of the United States since at least the late 1950s.

At his keynote address in Denver on June 18, 2009, Dr. Greer will review past briefings with world leaders and outline current Disclosure Project initiatives to brief those in Washington and other world capitals on the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer has provided briefings for the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many members of Congress, among others. For the most part, these senior leaders have been systematically denied access to projects connected to the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer states, “These projects have been managed illegally for over 50 years and as such constitute a grave threat to our US national security. The central reason for the secrecy is directly connected to the corrupting influence of special interests in the oil, energy, and financial sectors, since the Disclosure of the sciences related to UFO energy and propulsion systems would quickly end our addiction to oil and coal. This secrecy, aside from being illegal, has denied humanity wondrous new sources of energy generation that would rapidly solve the environmental and energy crises. In this sense, the reason for the secrecy is simple: old fashioned greed and lust for power...”

Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact with the extraterrestrial civilizations that are responsible for some of the UFO sightings around the world. This historic breakthrough will be reviewed at the Denver presentation, and a workshop on the CSETI contact protocols will be held on Saturday, June 20, 2009, also at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus, from 1:30 to 6:00 pm.

CSETI Member Contact, Outer Banks NC 2009
The public is invited to both events.

To interview Dr. Greer please contact:

[email protected]

I got that email also but Greer is always commenting on a G7 country he is working with but never says which one?

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Greer hasn't produced anything other than endless summits costing $250 a ticket! I refuse to be taken in buy this guys dangling carrot routine.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ok i am a firm believer of the idea that we are not alone in this universe, but im also a frim believer that allwednews.com are spreading so many false stories that we should abolish this "news" station.

So people --.com is not a source, it has been said many times on these forums but i say it again, dont quote news from allwebsnews.com

Best regards.

Loke .:.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join