It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Interesting find. Could this be the consequence of President Obama not disclose UFO information before May 31st?

If you remember, someone was threatening President Obama that if he is not going to disclose UFO information, other countries would get the "front page" and be leaders in this matter.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
while i do think that should they release all the information on UFOs that they may try to make them seam hostile, but any contry foolish enough to try direct assualt would likely be crushed

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I think you have hit on something brilliant here. This correlation between TWZ and Fr revolution + UFO disclosure (revolution on larger scale) is excellent. Merci beaucoup.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i just dug this thread up that i haven't seen before:

President Sarkozy of France may Disclose in 2010

So I was watching this guy's video on youtube, and he goes on about what this guy said at the most recent X-Conference @ the National Press Club, which he plays a clip of, which basicly states that Obama is going to disclose in 2010-2012 unless Sarkozy decides to do it sooner, which he very well may, according to the guy's information.

well well well, this might just turn out good after all, especially if that guy's on the money!

...if you have a comment about that video, please visit that thread, as i don't wanna steal anyone's thunder!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sc4venger

Do you mean this www.youtube.com... i do not know what to think we will just have to wait and see

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

i'm pretty sure that's one of the videos that my last post is referencing!

there's quite a bit of videos about the "X Conference" from this year. i haven't found the one that mentions Sarkozy yet, unless you count the one in that thread i linked to, where some webclown presents it with harsh language and immature decorum...

i'll try to find the version that's just the conference itself, with nothing extra, unless someone else beats me to it...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
S&F

I would really like to see disclosure happen in my lifetime and I truly hope this is the first step in worldwide disclosure and hopefully it isn't one of things where they say they're gonna to something and put little to no effort getting it done.

I'm in doubt that they'll be anything conclusive, but I will remain my optimistic self

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I think this is the one part 6 www.youtube.com... sorry about the other one

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
reply to post by sc4venger

Do you mean this www.youtube.com... i do not know what to think we will just have to wait and see

Yes this is what I was talking about, maybe Sarkozy is beginning to put the plan underway.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You know, I want to believe just as much as anyone else regarding disclosure but COME ON! I have seen this forwarding of dates concerning disclosure from here, from there at this date and that one and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!

You guys keep doing this over and over to the point I, personally am so jaded about it, that it sickens me to see it anymore. You have cried wolf about disclosure for how many years now? Please stop with the purported disclosure thing on this or that date because it never happens. If it happens then we will discuss it and all have something legitimate to talk about, but until then,......stop taking up so much of ATS' server space with all of this "chasing rainbows".

If you think about it, if there are aliens and they haven't told us....they will tell us when they land. They most certainly will NOT tell us until FORCED to do so though, because it will give people a reason to riot and overthrow gov't for lying to them for so long and whatever other reason we can think of to act in a beligerant manner (as we have always done).

We are no better now than we have ever been, still wars, still killing, still theives, still cheating, still lying. Our technology may be better but that doesn`t mean WE are. We are not enlightened, we are still the same greedy, gluttonous humans we have always been and then some.

The world has onlly gotten worse because of the very technology WE created to make life easier for us. It has only made us work harder at killing ourselves. So no, we are not ready or more enlightened.The gov`t have nothing to gain by enlightening us to an alien presence except trouble so why would they? Just because we want to know? They don't care what we feel or what we know so long as we don't know what they are up to.

So please stop with this already. History is the best predicter of future events and history tells me that no gov't anywhere tells their people the truth and gives them priviledged information of such magnanmous proportions unless it serves the governments agenda somehow, and you can bet it is an evil agenda and self-serving and it will not be the truth, it will just be designed to look like the truth because the can lie, lie, lie and the sheep will just buy, buy, buy........and history repeats again.

I can't believe anyone would still be falling for this. Let's look for the truth but let's stop falling for the same old tricks over and over, it is counter productive and one moves forward very slowly when re-reading the same line in a book. I hate to be so cynical, but for once let`s look at the real truth. The aliens may or may not be there, but don`t count on the gov`t to `enlighten` you about it. It just isn`t going to happen unless it`s a lie that serves their agenda.

[Mod Edit - placed text in a paragraph form]

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

right on, thanks for finding that!

he references Sarkozy within the last minute-and-a-half of the clip:

i'm pretty sure i heard his name mentioned elsewhere in another one of those clips, and if i find it, i'll post it!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
it's interesting to see how this happened just now that air france is facing this issue with AF 447 just in the very same period.

Thank you for realizing this! A lot of people are saying not to suspect this of the crash but I say keep it coming. After all this is ATS!!

Question every little thing!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i just noticed yet another thread related to French U.F.O. disclosure:

French Disclosure push? 5 Translations of CNES UFO Reports

...i can't wait to see what happens between now and July 14th!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes i know what you mean then there is this one www.abovetopsecret.com... its not about the french but its all hotting up all this talk of UFO Disclosure.

[edit on 073030p://2009-06-06T07:44:41-05:00066 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

How strange that UFOs appear to have reality as intelligently controlled vehicles from other star systems over and on some parts of our planet and not others. Canada may well be the battleground for international disclosure, as the American and British Intelligence agencies battle the French Government, which issued the COMETA Report in July 1999 (see detailed summary here). That report stated not only that ET controlled UFOs exist, but also that they could be a threat.

www.jerrypippin.com...

will Canada beat the French to disclosure?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8497015c0f30.jpg[/atsimg]
St. Paul, Alberta, Canada "pledge" from 1967

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcbd310d1e73.jpg[/atsimg]
UFO landing pad in St. Paul, opened June 3, 1967

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a0bd6cfcd50.jpg[/atsimg]
plaque under St. Paul UFO Landing Pad

well, it seems like they had the right idea long ago...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well in another Disclosure thread, one person has said that "the government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet."
UFO disclosure June 2009 timetable revealed

www.--.com...

this is getting interesting! i can't wait to see what happens!

(instead of saying "(removed)", it should read "all news web" .com [put it all together]... if ATS has "removed" this purposely, mods please feel free to edit this post so as to remove it again!
)

also, who is automatically removing this website's name?? ATS, or them?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3ed5eab0b0b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a290dc9cd1ca.jpg[/atsimg]

At the end of August 1999, a young witness sees while walking in the forest, a gray metallic object in the shape of an upside down whirligig which moves without noise. He then takes a photograph with his disposable camera. No other information could be collected.

even though in black & white, those are just 2 examples of photographs from GEIPAN accounts where UFO sightings are presented from witnesses...

GEIPAN Translations

i think on that page alone there are 46 witness accounts, only a handful include photos...

...you can view the original untranslated "lawsuits" where it says "Testimony(s)"

i believe GEIPAN is similar to our MUFON here in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

geipan is more then mufon in france, it's branch of french air army and the national center of space, it's very official. there was a tv show 2 month a ago with the geipan and the ufo in canal + a french tv

here a good link

www.cnes.fr...

and anothere about the CNES it's like nasa

www.cnes.fr...

all this things about ufo in france is very serious and the work is done by a branch of government agency

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

would it be more accurate to say that GEIPAN is more similar to SETI then, or is GEIPAN even better than both of those organizations?

also, for anyone interested in further research, they may want to expand their search by adding "OVNI" or "UAP", instead of just "UFO" to their searches...

OVNI - Objet Volant Non-Identifié (French: Unidentified Flying Object)

UFO stands for unidentified flying object. Analysis of eyewitness accounts and the results of investigations show that this term is usually inappropriate. In most cases, observers describe a known or unknown phenomenon, typically involving lights in the sky, but with no evidence pointing to an actual physical object. The generic term UAP (for unidentified aerospace phenomenon) is therefore more accurate.

www.cnes.fr...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
it seems france is set to ACKNOWLEDGE the presence of ETs on earth...within a week? whoa

UFO disclosure from France this week

Michael Cohen

The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by reject]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join