It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

That operation is the first of a series proposing to induce a rational reaction on behalf of the French government and indirectly on behalf of all the governments of the World regarding the demonstrations of unknown machines currently moving or hovering in our environment, for more than sixty years. That operation proposes to question directly the President of the French Republic, in a significant manner, in order to get satisfactory answers to several essential questions. The operation begins on June 2 until July 14, 2009 (Symbolic date of the Storming of the Bastille in the French History).

There are enough opportunities to refer to the duty of the French Nation regarding the United Nation decision N° 33/426 of the 1978-79 session, regarding the investigation of the UFOs, whose N°2 point implies a reporting to the Secretary-general of UN concerning, the interpretation of the results of research which was undertaken regarding the extraterrestrial life and the UFOs. That decision N° 33/426 suggest to France to have a clear position by setting up a group of investigation complementary to the existing GEIPAN. It might be independent and have for task to carry out the interpretation of the collected data and to validate in an open and final way the extraterrestrial origin of some sightings.

The right to the truth is a basic right confirmed in the Report of the Council to the Human Rights at the United Nations in 2007 at Geneva. It's a collective right impacting the Society and for which the States must guarantee to their people its full and effective enjoyment. The questions rising from the UN decision and the Council to the Human Rights refer to the multiple declassifications and openings which already took place regarding the UFOs cases and which underline the implications of the institutions of Information and National Defense of many Nations, since decades. Those interrogations claim on behalf of the French Government, a legitimate answer to the Society on the scientific, political and military level...

www.federation-airplane.eu...

well how about that?! i believe it's translated from French, so it could be worded better.

too bad i haven't heard of any of this yet, but apparently they're going to hound French President Sarkozy, among others, for answers about Extra-Terrestrials and U.F.O.'s.

there's over a whole month left to bug 'em for the truth, and i can't wait to see what happens!

could this be the beginning of global disclosure?

i performed a search and didn't find this - i thought it might have been somewhere on ATS already!...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sounds to me like a repeat of the French Revolution on a global scale (if it actually works) - I've been looking out for something like this regarding the French.

Let's hope they are successful in revealing some good UFO proof.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The French have done similar things before such as The COMETA Report and it didn't force anyone into disclosure so I don't see why this effort should yield different fruit. Just more of the same IMHO.

What people also need to remember is that many UFO reports are actually classified craft and TPTB are happy for the sightings of said craft to be interpreted as UFO's. This is one valid reason why I don't expect the US to come to the party.

In any case, it's not in the US mindset to share classified information with other countries, regardless of what it is. That's how it is and I don't see any good reason for it to change. It's not like anyones throwing the US a bone so where's the incentive for change?

IRM

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

right on - i've checked out your TimeWave Zero research and i totally believe that history repeats itself, without a doubt! although, i didn't need TW-Z to tell me that to know it!

keep up the good work!

as for French Disclosure, i find this article slightly difficult to follow because it was translated - can anyone make any sense of it?

...or am i actually reading this correctly, and interpreting that the French are trying as much as possible, with the help of their people, to get full disclosure from their government and and the rest of the world?

is this like some kind of petition?

...it reminds me of all the Ron Paul fans on ATS writing in to back him up in one way or the other...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If this article holds a splinter of truth then it is a very interesting read indeed.

It seems this directly corresponds to the Timewave Zero based on the data assumption posted in this thread stating that we are currently living in a compressed version of 1758 - 1828.

These dates match up almost in sync based on the Timewave Zero data to the previous French Revolution, so an event carrying any great significance for some type of 'Revolution' or along these lines is a very good theory indeed and deserves some attention.

Hopefully the French can press their government hard enough to get some kind of disclosure, at least a small nugget, that could set off a chain of events leading up to some kind of worldwide disclosure. That is obviously the highest hope anyone here could have, yet any kind of documentation, video, audio tapes, or general knowledge would be given due credit. Perhaps I'm also getting my hopes up too high? Oh well, it never hurts to hope, yet it does seem like things and events are picking up lately on this overall UFO/E.T. subject matter.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I gave a link to your previous Air France Flight 447 article if you don't mind considering it contained the Timewave Zero Data based on what was previously mentioned.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
There will BE NO discloser......

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
it will be interesting to see what happens.

you never know, what if they allege ufo's caused the air france plane to go missing? it could just be a fake, to make the population perceive the ETs as hostile. a hostile ET threat would unite the world together in a way, which would benefit the nwo agenda... people want answers and they could easily lie to answer
pure speculation.
i personally believe ETs do exist, and i dont believe they would act hostile
peace

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
it's interesting to see how this happened just now that air france is facing this issue with AF 447 just in the very same period.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WTF? this is a movement to show to the president of france that the people want the truth about the ufos ... this is not a disclosure annoucement, this is a disclosure request ... what the hell are u guys saying

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yea this is just sayin a bunch of french people are asking questions

ya...we do that everyday.

their will be no disclosure, and if there is it'll probly be a false alien attack to push all the countries into a single police state

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

If you have been reading everyones post then you'll see that we already know that.

I think you need to pay attention

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
yea this is just sayin a bunch of french people are asking questions

ya...we do that everyday.

their will be no disclosure, and if there is it'll probly be a false alien attack to push all the countries into a single police state

At least there doing something to get the info released.

Thats more effort then you made

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

and for mister whateverponcho

it say the geipan have many proof ,and since france has open his file we discover eatch day incredible things and eatch 14 july the president has to answer questions so we can send to the elysee the question, more there a question talking about the subject of ufo , more there a big chance we heard about , but geipan are sure the president are going to disclose, because many people frome the governement are asking about the this fact , ufo are crossing the sky, and for sarkosy it's a good chance to show himself as the first man in all this planet admit about ufo, he is sure that everybody around the world are going to talk about him, he dont care about the secret, he like to be famous and the first , so now he got the occasion to do it, and he'll do it,

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That reads like complete gibberish.

The only revelation appears to be the desperate need for a universal translator.

It's difficult to discern a clear message about who will do what, and when.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

It would be good to get some proper disclosure definitely.

I wonder if it will be used to divert attention from the next NWO attack on America???

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Ah, yes...I read followed your very interesting thread about the time wave theory and Air France.

Doesn't the graph say a resonate effect of the French Revolution is supposed to occur in the last week of June?

I would seem to make sense. A french led revolution against the governments of the world demanding disclosure. Would this not also correlate with the webbot report saying that there will be a major upheaval in July once the people of the world learn of something that has been kept hidden from them?

Here's the two threads I am referring to for those of you that don't know:

www.abovetopsecret.com -- The original report that indicated a July problem had to be sent to rats by request of the OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com -- Time Wave Correlation

I'm excited and nervous at the same time to see what the next two months entail for us.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Sounds to me like a repeat of the French Revolution on a global scale (if it actually works) - I've been looking out for something like this regarding the French.

Let's hope they are successful in revealing some good UFO proof.

You know right when i saw that little caption under the passage where it said symbolic date for storming of the basilte the first thing that popped into my head was your thread on the time wave correlation with the Air France plane and the first aviation crash... just thought it was funny....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join