It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I have finally realized what this NWO's plan is for the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I've never had a doubt that the world is controlled by a small elite. But I've always wondered what they eventually want. Something struck me today. And while i have seen these things similar to this before, I never thought about it in the same way as I did today.

I was watching TV at a friend's house. I rarely watch TV and I don't even own one, so what I watched was a bit strange to me. There was an commercial for a lending service. It was the cheesiest ad I have ever seen. I'm sure you know the type:

"Forceclosed home? Bankrupt? Bad credit? No problem!" But it was more than this. I can't explain it well, but it was really flashy. They bragged about giving money away. They treated it like a joke. Like "come on down, get your money. We don't care about your credit history." I sometimes see/hear ads like this in Canada, but it is mostly it is in newspapers. And I never watch any mainstream American media if I can avoid it, so I don't know how long these ads have been on television.

As I can see, as long as we have a fiat money system with nothing to back it, someone with money will lend to someone who needs it. Its a system destined to collapse itself in my opinion.

But what happens in this collapse? It seems to me like the government is bailing out the economy in an effort to forever indebt the nation. Eventually taxes will raise to insane levels. The majority(?) of Americans with accumulated debt will be left with a "family debt". It will become so difficult for them to work, pay high taxes and still be able to pay off this debt. Perhaps handing it off to their children in a perpetual cycle for the family? I assume that many Americans and Canadians, or anyone else have a lot of debt to their name. Money borrowed against the inflated value of houses for example. Could taxes and debt potentially get bad enough for this cycle to occur? Will future generations be forced into borrowing money to get by? I'm not yet convinced.

My beliefs are often based on gut assumptions. But I think I am very analytical in my nature. I study current events, though I admit I don't know about history as well as I should. I look at everything around me and look deeper into the reasons why. I notice that the mainstream media likes to cover up stories that will upset or startle the people. And there seems to be no boundaries. If the potential loss of power lies behind any news, then it can be blocked. I have seen the documentary "The Corporation" and was recently reminded of the FOX News story involving Monsanto and drugs in milk. Seems to me that the MSM only cares about keeping the people from becoming startled, even if it means death, cancer, loss of millions for a lawyer, etc. I see the full potential for chemicals in our daily surroundings to potentially cause devestating effects causing a lowering of the population. And I think this could cause an indirect funneling of debt to a smaller population.

Now I'm not sure all these things will happen. I try to think positive, but I see the full potential for this to happen. I hope my views are not out of line with what most people think. I place no limit on what the gov't/wealtiest will do to hang on to their power.

To me there is more to this though. And sorry if I sound like im contradicting. But maybe it doesn't even exist in this sense. Maybe everything is the way it is because it's the only way for us to survive our lifestyle. And a lifestyle change may cause a startle in the American population. So to avoid this, the gov't essentially mortgages our children's future to have the lifestyle that we want. And this will just continue to occur for a few generations or longer until we stabilize again.

Either way I look at the world, I am scared for our next 3 or 4 generations. I just can't imagine. I want my next life to be on another planet please.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
While I am on the fence about much of what you said, I will agree that our greed has gotten out of control at the cost of our morals and ethics.

I must say though that this was a very well written, eloquently expressed and well formed post. Star and Flag!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I pretty much agree with what you're saying.

Do not startle the Lemmings! Hehe.

I can't speak for everyone, but I will speak on my own experiences. But I will say, it's not very hard to imagine that we are all being controlled by flashy entertainment and seemingly useless products that are marketed to death toward us.

It's easy to be disillusioned (if that's the right word) and pretend that everything is okay because the MSM 'told me so'. But not everyone is totally blind and while we're still able to think on our own, we are able to disagree with the system. This is what probably angers the NWO the most.

I'm not really sure what these elitists want. I'm hoping for our sake, that they continue to be preoccupied with getting richer instead of thinking about depopulating the world. If these were really evil people, they would have already had every super power nuke themselves by now whilst they watch in their space station resorts laughing maniacally. I think they're just as afraid of the everything as the next person and I'm sure they want to see Earth succeed while making lots and lots of money of course.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well You are kind of right in one respect. The only thing You fail to mention is even though You never take on debt someone does for You to get paid. Money does not get into the economy unless someone takes out a loan. So in essence if the interest rate is 5% You might consider that dollar in Your pocket to be actually -5 cents. Now this isn't even considering compound interest of coarse. The whole idea is to keep us as slaves because the debt gets greater and greater just to keep the scam going.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ok, if you really want to know what is going on, then you have to understand WHAT MONEY *IS*

Money is YOUR TIME.

Money is YOUR EFFORT.

Money is YOUR LIFE.

Any system designed to keep you in debt, is a group of wealthy elite trying to engineer a "Better" feudal system to keep the serfs from rising in opposition to their rule.

Instead of a force of arms, they do it subtly, and with "Laws" and "Regulations" and "Money"

IT is slavery, just Enhanced.

Same crap, different century.

-Edrick (Sic Semper Tyrannis)

new topics

top topics

join