It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury: CIA Involved in JFK Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Jury: CIA Involved in JFK Assassination

libertylobby.org

'Not a single major newspaper nor any national news broadcast has ever reported that on Feb. 6, 1985, a jury in Miami concluded that the CIA was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. This is remarkable, if only because the verdict came in a court case featuring two international celebrities: Watergate burglar E. Howard Hunt -- perhaps the most infamous CIA operative in history -- and his courtroom nemesis -- attorney Mark Lane.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.davidicke.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.infowars.com...
www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.ae911truth.org...
prisonplanet.tv...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This just shows that this topic will be one of the best conspiracies along with Mejestic 12. Jim Garrison was the only true American that tried to bring justice and closer to this horrific event in American History. I really enjoyed this part of the story
"The jury listened carefully to her testimony, already suspicious of Hunt after his performance under Lane's cross-examination. Lane pointed out inconsistencies in conflicting stories by Hunt over the years about where he had been on Nov. 22, 1963. However, Hunt insisted to the jury that he was in Washington, D.C. with his wife and three children that day.
Hunt's case collapsed when he was unable to explain, when questioned by Lane, why his teenage children had asked him if the rumors he was involved in the events in Dallas were true."

libertylobby.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I know a little about Liberty Lobby, and don't think much of them as a source/group, so I was very unsure/skeptical about this, however just a few quick checks seem to show that this really did happen. I will need to read more to accept everything they say, but it seems the fundamentals are true.

Here is a link to a later appeal by Hunt to the 1983 case.

E. Howard Hunt, Jr., Plaintiff-appellant, v. Victor L. Marchetti, Defendant,liberty Lobby, a D.c. Corp., Defendant-appellee
United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit. - 824 F.2d 916
Aug. 19, 1987

cases.justia.com...

I believe that also one of the US governments own investigations found conspiracy also, but I would have to check the details on that before saying more, perhaps someone else can fill in those details.

EDIT:

Here is the 1983 appeal text. This is pretty long, and much more detailed than the 1987 appeal, so I haven't read much yet, but it looks very interesting so far.

cases.justia.com...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Oliver Stone's "JFK" in my opinion did a great job laying down the evidence and the motives behind the need to remove JFK. He wanted to bust up the CIA and transfer covert ops to the Pentagon and end the Vietnam War. The Zepruter(spelling?) film shows it all.

new topics

top topics

join