It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Planet Moderator Victim of False DEA Raid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I hope that Century 21 loses business because of this. Someone should start a boy-cott of Century 21. Forget losing business, I hope they go out of business for this stunt.

They don't call them realty "agents" for nothing.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would like to see the evidence of warrants being issued without a judge and some pretense of probable cause. Of course there are horror stories every day about some idiot magistrate that is a cop wannabe issuing warrants for little reason. BUT, it always has to get to court, and a remedy CAN be had if there is not a real cause. no judge wants to be reversed all the time and get a reputation as a pain in the rear as far as appeals go..

But today, sadly, we are seeing more and more bad warrants..based on nothing but the word of one person...it is NOT legally sufficient, but they get away with it a lot. Ignorant defendants often plead guilty to charges that are baseless, not knowing better, and often advised by a public defender..most of which are nothing more than plea machines.

However, there IS a way to discourage this type conduct: SUE them in federal court. If it can be shown that the judge knew or should have known that the warrant was insufficient, then damages can be had. Also, no judge wants to be sued and in court on the other side of the bar.

Can't afford a lawyer? Learn to do a pro se motion and get it done yourself for the filing fee. File complaints with the appropriate agency that regulates judges and magistrates and file complaints with the cop that fuile for the bad warrants. If the cops are acting in bad faith, and they do that constantly, it can be possible to get justice and show these scum who the citizenry really is.

The allegation of ONE party is not enough to convict someone..there must be supporting evidence alone, or no one would be safe from vengeance attacks on people for personal reasons. My word against yours. It equals out. So for a filthy cop to apply for a warrant based soley on some possible liars word is awful, unprofessional, and a shame...of course, this describes cops perfectly.

I fear that some day we may read about cops getting shot by people just because of the affront of foul play and invading personal space based on nothing but a hunch and some stinking cops desire for an easy bust. Sick nation.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is interesting, and ties into the case nicely:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This shows some of the ridiculous levels the DEA will stoop to these days:
74.125.153.132...:petertrial.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
I would like to see the evidence of warrants being issued without a judge and some pretense of probable cause.

Here's an example where they came in even without a warrant:

www.november.org...

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Femacamper]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Femacamper

People who lack the ability to express the English language do not represent or are any form implied that the lack of expression is/or are at a disadvantage.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by Femacamper

People who lack the ability to express the English language do not represent or are any form implied that the lack of expression is/or are at a disadvantage.

Please take your poorly thought-out grammar and go hijack another thread. You're unnecessarily obfuscating the issue at hand, and you're going off-topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

The Sheriff claims he interviewed several people to confirm their reports. The Sheriff was satisfied and the Sheriff called the DEA.
JT has been saying the Sheriff is a hero blah blah blah. That is nonsense as the Sheriff called in the DEA when instead the Sheriff could have taken a search warrant and a couple deputies to the house. Hell, John Minor could have called SWAT from Denver if he felt he need help. But NO, Sheriff John Minor called the Feds!

Call Sheriff Minor and ask him what happened. He will tell you that he called the DEA all by himself, and that is why the DEA stormtroopers were there.
www.co.summit.co.us...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join